Buckle Up!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 04:27 PM
Yut ughhh

Burntz is a decent person
Buckle Up!

Parts were just as described, great price, excellent communications!The Packing and shipping were very... questionable though. Shipping didn't take long at all but putting two side fairings on top of each other in a cardboard box with no protection or packing? :/ . Thanks though, appreciate the parts!
Old 07-23-2008, 09:53 AM

Danteazy is a decent person
Re: Buckle Up!

Proper Packaging is really important, especially when shipping fragile items such as plastics, glass, liquids, etc. I know what goes on at shipping companies, and it does not look pretty. Consider yourself lucky that the plastics didn't crack because when packages are loaded into trailers, they are stacked up on each. It's like playing tetris, but instead it's with packages. Different sizes and weight.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:46 PM
Yut ughhh

Burntz is a decent person

yea, im really glad they didn't crack. I thought I was going to crack them just getting them out of the box
Old 07-24-2008, 04:21 PM

buckle up is a decent person

Originally Posted by Burntz
Parts were just as described, great price, excellent communications!The Packing and shipping were very... questionable though. Shipping didn't take long at all but putting two side fairings on top of each other in a cardboard box with no protection or packing? :/ . Thanks though, appreciate the parts!
lol bro i have got stuff shipped that way to me befor with no problems...as for the plastics they can take more abuse than you think... also i know the boxes would be able to take it..lol you should have seen how the same set of plastics came to me..there wasnt even a bottom on the makeshift box ..and yet i didnt go say ...oh the packing was questionable..and you said that you were gonna sand em down to paint em any ways..

and how was the shipping questionable????....it cost almost $50 to ship that size package and that money came out of the money you sent me.... and you got a tracking number also i think my phone number...

well any ways guess i cant make people happy all the time

enjoy the parts

ps..if the parts came to you as described...then whats the problem
Old 07-24-2008, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Danteazy
Proper Packaging is really important, especially when shipping fragile items such as plastics, glass, liquids, etc. I know what goes on at shipping companies, and it does not look pretty. Consider yourself lucky that the plastics didn't crack because when packages are loaded into trailers, they are stacked up on each. It's like playing tetris, but instead it's with packages. Different sizes and weight.
the package was basically 2 boxes put together oh and i also put the value of the parts on the box at full value..so i really dont think they want to pay full price on the parts and they do treat it better

thats also why i use fed ex so far they have been very good with my package

oh i meen packages
Old 07-24-2008, 09:59 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

yea yea buckle up is a total crook NEVER TRUST HIM EVER!!!!!!

im jus playin homie LoL **** u been up 2
Old 07-27-2008, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by ShookONes
yea yea buckle up is a total crook NEVER TRUST HIM EVER!!!!!!

im jus playin homie LoL **** u been up 2
whats up bro...

just moved into my house and got a bigger garage been mad busy with work got a new job:YEAH and fixin bikes
..been ridin pissin off the po po here and there but not really practicing but now i will have my weekends off and once i get settled in its time for me to get my *** back out there and have fun...is ur number the same?? eh i'll hit you up to see
Old 07-28-2008, 09:28 AM

Danteazy is a decent person

You have not seen the actual "process" of how shipping carriers treat their packages. Do I know how the process is? Yes. Why? Because I work for FedEx Ground. The reason why your packages have not been ruined is cuz you got lucky. When packages are loaded into trailers, Package Handlers play "tetris" with all incoming packages. With a high volume of packages being unloaded and loaded within every terminal, it will go through hell. Which is why it is always best to pack your packages with enough stuffing and protection as possible. Dude, We have small heavy packages from hardware companies that punctures "light" and "unprotected" packages. So it's basically based on luck on where your packages are being placed in the trailer and who's loading/unloading it.

And here's a tip for everyone:

Do not write "FRAGILE" on the packages. That seperates the identity with other packages and creates it as a target for the Package Handler. (Keep in mind, most package handlers are young and don't really care about the packages. They just want to finish their hours, make their money and go home!)

Last edited by Danteazy; 07-28-2008 at 09:32 AM.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Danteazy
You have not seen the actual "process" of how shipping carriers treat their packages. Do I know how the process is? Yes. Why? Because I work for FedEx Ground. The reason why your packages have not been ruined is cuz you got lucky. When packages are loaded into trailers, Package Handlers play "tetris" with all incoming packages. With a high volume of packages being unloaded and loaded within every terminal, it will go through hell. Which is why it is always best to pack your packages with enough stuffing and protection as possible. Dude, We have small heavy packages from hardware companies that punctures "light" and "unprotected" packages. So it's basically based on luck on where your packages are being placed in the trailer and who's loading/unloading it.

And here's a tip for everyone:

Do not write "FRAGILE" on the packages. That seperates the identity with other packages and creates it as a target for the Package Handler. (Keep in mind, most package handlers are young and don't really care about the packages. They just want to finish their hours, make their money and go home!)

you think i dont know this?? lol i'm not worried about my package s

but thanx for the heads up

oh and if they got messed up....i would have got full price for them