Calling out VILLA76!!!!!! *thumbs down*

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 01:22 PM

Danteazy is a decent person
Thumbs down Calling out VILLA76!!!!!! *thumbs down*

I purchased a rear wheel from him for my 05 GSXR600. We spoke over the phone, through email and private messages. He told me that the wheel will do perfect for street and track and that the condition was "mint" but shows normal wear. After a few weeks of waiting on USPS to deliver the package, I open it.

The bead of the wheel is grinded and BENT! I took this wheel to many local shops already and showed it to most the guys I ride with. They all do NOT recommend me to use the wheel. So I ask for a refund from John aka villa76. He tells me to trust him that the wheel is fine and is rideable. How can I trust him if he tells me the wheel is in mint condition with normal wear and never inform me that the bead of the wheel is grinded and bent? Still haven't received refund.

It been a couple days already and have not heard from him. I tried calling him but it constantly rings and never goes to voicemail *weird*. Sent him a couple text messages, but no response. I did receive one a week ago but he acted like he never received it. Sent him private messages but not much of a response. Just telling me to trust him and that he would ride the wheel any day. Still haven't received refund.

After all the waiting and giving him chances, I'm finally creating this FEEDBACK thread. Just want to let everyone know about his customer service he is providing and that I already filed a dispute through paypal.

All I am asking is my money back and I'll send the wheel back to him without even charging him shipping. By the way, I have his phone number, address, email, full name, and his ebay account. I'll share it, if need to be.

-Dante
Old 07-15-2008, 02:00 PM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person
Re: Calling out VILLA76!!!!!! *thumbs down*

don't be a pansy just try the wheel out....if it holds air its good.
Old 07-15-2008, 02:09 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CRA$H AZ
A part that is deemed " Mint" . Should be just that . Mint . Normal wear on a rim does not include being bent or grinded .
That would be considered "Slightly damaged" .

Just think if you bought a part that was marked "mint" and it wasn't . This has happened to me before on a wheel set i bought .

No One , likes to buy parts that are mis-represented .
Old 07-15-2008, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by CRA$H AZ
It doesn't. We tested it 2 twice at my friend's sponsored shop for free and it did not hold up. We tried 2 kinds of tires, battleax 14s and corsa 3s.

Last edited by Danteazy; 07-15-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 07-15-2008, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Crazy D
A part that is deemed " Mint" . Should be just that . Mint . Normal wear on a rim does not include being bent or grinded .
That would be considered "Slightly damaged" .

Just think if you bought a part that was marked "mint" and it wasn't . This has happened to me before on a wheel set i bought .

No One , likes to buy parts that are mis-represented .
Exactly. What he said to me, I noted that on the transaction on paypal too.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:38 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

FYI - paypal wont do **** for you on this transaction. I purchased a radiator that was labeled as "mint". When I got it all the tabs were bent and it was a pos. I started the dispute process with paypal and they couldnt do **** because I received the product. Didnt you get any pictures of the rim before buying it?
Old 07-15-2008, 06:06 PM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by Danteazy
It doesn't. We tested it 2 twice at my friend's sponsored shop for free and it did not hold up. We tried 2 kinds of tires, battleax 14s and corsa 3s.
then i agree.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:58 AM

FU Boyz is a decent person

on things like this if he did lie about his product he was selling you for sure can get his account closed but i dont know about getting ur money back. Small claims court. lol
Old 07-21-2008, 10:23 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

The rim holds air and rides fine! I sent him a picture and he got the rim for 125 shipped.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:58 AM

Angry Re: Calling out VILLA76!!!!!! *thumbs down*

Originally Posted by villa76
The rim holds air and rides fine! I sent him a picture and he got the rim for 125 shipped.
Dude, you sent me a picture of the "GOOD" side. How can you not mention it to me on the phone, email, or private messages that the wheel was bent and the bead was grinded? And how can you tell me that the wheel is MINT BUT SHOWS NORMAL WEAR? Check back at the notes on the paypal payment I sent you. I added exactly what you told me, "MINT BUT SHOWS NORMAL WEAR." If everyone wants, I will show a pic today of the notes of the payment I sent and the wheel he sold to me.

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Old 07-23-2008, 09:29 PM

tm13_ is a decent person

post a pic of the wheel....