So I Bought From Sketchy146

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 10:01 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light
So I Bought From Sketchy146

Last week i bought an Icon Jacket from Andy. I thought i should fill you guys in on what kind of seller he is...He described the jacket as "nice" and having "LIGHT" rash on the right sleeve.....He is full of ****.

I got the jacket and it is Minty Fresh...******* New condition... Even Still smells new. Seriously it's 165764X better than he described.

and the shipping.....Ohhhh **** me it was fast as ****. he had me a tracking number Literaly 17 minutes after i pay paled him...

I would buy from him again anytime awesome guy to work with. Thought this was worth a thread because not many people do what they say they are going to do anymore.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:04 AM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: So I Bought From Sketchy146

you are in love...
Old 08-29-2007, 10:06 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

oh you know it buddy...you are next
Old 08-29-2007, 10:12 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

hazemabdulrab is an unknown quantity at this point

do u love me dbounce
Old 08-29-2007, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by hazemabdulrab
do u love me dbounce
i love your jewel head girlfriend
Old 08-29-2007, 10:55 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

hazemabdulrab is an unknown quantity at this point

**** you and **** her.....
Old 08-29-2007, 10:57 AM

uh oh.....did you finally catch her cheating? I told you man you are a moron
Old 08-29-2007, 11:04 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
uh oh.....did you finally catch her cheating? I told you man you are a moron
And this comes from the king of letting girls walk all over you, do you know it's bad then.

Hate to say it hazelrubmynub, but I told you so.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:06 AM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

good to hear about a smooth business transaction after all of the "--- is a crook" threads.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by NINER
And this comes from the king of letting girls walk all over you, do you know it's bad then.

Hate to say it hazelrubmynub, but I told you so.
no sir...used to only because she was 12 yrs older so i felt like i had to then when you start telling them what's up everything changes...(for the better) Never let a chick bring you down
Old 08-29-2007, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by bdc_Marky
good to hear about a smooth business transaction after all of the "--- is a crook" threads.
yup taht's basically why i started it because nobody ever mentions the good ya know
Old 08-29-2007, 11:47 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Last week i bought an Icon Jacket from Andy. I thought i should fill you guys in on what kind of seller he is...He described the jacket as "nice" and having "LIGHT" rash on the right sleeve.....He is full of ****.

I got the jacket and it is Minty Fresh...******* New condition... Even Still smells new. Seriously it's 165764X better than he described.

and the shipping.....Ohhhh **** me it was fast as ****. he had me a tracking number Literaly 17 minutes after i pay paled him...

I would buy from him again anytime awesome guy to work with. Thought this was worth a thread because not many people do what they say they are going to do anymore.
anytime man
Old 08-29-2007, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
anytime man
WTF am i going to do with 39 PP stickers haha
Old 08-29-2007, 11:49 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

WTF am i going to do with 39 PP stickers haha
put them on your bike
Old 08-29-2007, 11:51 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

+1, I have bought from him in the past, and everything was cool.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:52 AM

put them on your bike
thought about it but it was raining hard core lastnight so i put one on the living room window haha
Old 08-29-2007, 11:53 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

wish i had the jacket still though. Just was riding a tubo busa we built at like 190+ mph
Old 08-29-2007, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Compton82
+1, I have bought from him in the past, and everything was cool.
good to hear
Old 08-29-2007, 11:54 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

good to hear
add to my reputation points
Old 08-29-2007, 12:18 PM

add to my reputation points
you don'ty have the scale of justice for me to click on

Quick Reply: So I Bought From Sketchy146