shoei x-11 custom blinged out with 1300 bucks of swarosky crystals

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 09:30 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
shoei x-11 custom blinged out with 1300 bucks of swarosky crystals

here is my custom shoei x-11 ... i had it on ebay.. and it sold for 750 but the guy paid the deposit and then didnt have the rest of the money. taking offers... this aint no low balling item... either you are balling enough to get it or not. the helmet cost me 670 new and 1300 bucks for the crystal... they are not plastic rhine stones... they are genuine crystals and in the sunlight the helmet light up like a fireball. i get tons of compliments and looks. no worries cause all crystals are there and aint falling off unless you go down..there are up here very well and done professionally the best way you can but them on a helmet .. this helmwt is guaranteed to get you atleast 3 or 4 extra pieces of *** a year holla if you are interested
also comes with mirrored shield and clear shield

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...ngedout001.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...ngedout002.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...ngedout003.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...ngedout004.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...ngedout005.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...ngedout006.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...ngedout007.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...hoeibling2.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...hoeibling3.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...hoeibling4.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...hoeibling5.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...hoeibling6.jpg

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 11-25-2008 at 09:36 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:50 AM

Wickiy is a decent person
Re: shoei x-11 custom blinged out with 1300 bucks of swarosky crystals

Damn thats nice
Old 11-26-2008, 01:40 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

yo son ur weak. u eatin pizza off paper plates and ur door jam is dirty. haha just imagining the hate coming with this thread.

Wut up bishop
Old 11-30-2008, 03:07 AM

dougdegood07 is a decent person

oh wow
Old 11-30-2008, 06:03 AM

slamroc is a decent person

that **** looks be-dazzling!!
Old 12-01-2008, 12:47 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

hurry folks, today only, now even you can look like evel knievel for the low low price of two thousand dollars. call now and we'll throw in an uber cool mirror shield. dont hesitate.....CALL NOW......operators are standing by.

good luck with the sale
Old 12-03-2008, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by frayz
yo son ur weak. u eatin pizza off paper plates and ur door jam is dirty. haha just imagining the hate coming with this thread.

Wut up bishop
lmao.... thats funny son... i been chilling getting back on my feet. but other then that i been good. i knew hate was gonna come in some threads but oh well **** it. you know from dealing with me i am a good guy... the helmets dope and done professional...some cats think i am gonna ask like 2000 bucks for a helmet lmao... hell if someone offered the 600 i paid for the helmet alone i would consider it. i know you dont get all your money back on custom stuff. i take a loss on alotta ****. but i figured since most of these guys on here do shows and stuff they would want a deal on a damn good show helmet. when you are doing a show with others you need to stand out from the crowd with skill and style.... well this helmet takes care of the style go practice for the skill
hit me up sometime homie cause i will be on main st with my wheelie machine during daytona beach bike week... holla
Old 12-03-2008, 07:02 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
lmao.... thats funny son... i been chilling getting back on my feet. but other then that i been good. i knew hate was gonna come in some threads but oh well **** it. you know from dealing with me i am a good guy... the helmets dope and done professional...some cats think i am gonna ask like 2000 bucks for a helmet lmao... hell if someone offered the 600 i paid for the helmet alone i would consider it. i know you dont get all your money back on custom stuff. i take a loss on alotta ****. but i figured since most of these guys on here do shows and stuff they would want a deal on a damn good show helmet. when you are doing a show with others you need to stand out from the crowd with skill and style.... well this helmet takes care of the style go practice for the skill
hit me up sometime homie cause i will be on main st with my wheelie machine during daytona beach bike week... holla
I heard that. whens daytona bike week? I'd come down there and bust some combos on the wheelie machine haha. I'm gonna be down that way for Stuntwars.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by frayz
I heard that. whens daytona bike week? I'd come down there and bust some combos on the wheelie machine haha. I'm gonna be down that way for Stuntwars.
i will be there from march 1st until march 14th... bike is both weeks but the sport bikes dont really roll in till weds or thursday of the second week... so holla you got my number ...
Old 12-05-2008, 10:42 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

enjoy clown

that helmet looks like something a transvestite ex football wanna be thug would were
o wait
never mind
Old 12-05-2008, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Trick
enjoy clown

that helmet looks like something a transvestite ex football wanna be thug would were
o wait
never mind
i guess it sounded so good to you ...that you would post it twice... you dumb ***... no wonder you cant tell a squid from a octapuss lmao... you not even worth my time fonting you...have a nice day dick head.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:24 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

OK lowlife...
your a piece of **** and your helmet looks like a gay craft fair so why dont you fake your death and never come back to stuntlife
Old 12-05-2008, 02:33 PM
squid hunter

what football team did you play for?
the Virginia Lowlife Lier's
Old 12-07-2008, 07:59 PM

OK lowlife...
your a piece of **** and your helmet looks like a gay craft fair so why dont you fake your death and never come back to stuntlife
what football team did you play for?
the Virginia Lowlife Lier's
lmao... all you are doing is making yourself look like a ***...for comparing helmets like a little kid... please keep it up... cause people keep looking at the thread and its getting me offers on the helmet. thanks for your help trick *** bitch lol
Old 12-07-2008, 08:53 PM
squid hunter

you have not responded to anything... your a fake
you never played pro football you never got stabbed and your a ****** *** squid

and you are in no place to be telling anyone that they look like an ***, you have no clout here... you are a fake, that everyone knows is a fake
your helmet is ******* gay and i wish death upon you
Old 12-07-2008, 09:06 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

That helmet is ugly as hell.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:38 PM

you have not responded to anything... your a fake
you never played pro football you never got stabbed and your a ****** *** squid

and you are in no place to be telling anyone that they look like an ***, you have no clout here... you are a fake, that everyone knows is a fake
your helmet is ******* gay and i wish death upon you
man grow the **** up.... you trick, you think i really give a **** about being cool on stunt life,making friends,or proving my life to somefucking people on the inet. get ******* real. what does clout on stunt life get u...not a damn thing. if i got something to sale i sale it. if there is a issue i respond to it and move on. you need to move on also. my life dont got **** to do with you or any ******* body else that are non believers. i could give a **** less about rep points on stuntlife. you are the dumb *** for bringing me up in your threads. grow up man ...
Originally Posted by Zuki750
That helmet is ugly as hell.
i respect your opinion...everyone has different taste homie... that is why we have choices
Old 12-07-2008, 10:51 PM

Fash00 can only hope to improve

Please pm me back
Old 12-08-2008, 12:03 AM
squid hunter

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
man grow the **** up.... you trick, you think i really give a **** about being cool on stunt life,making friends,or proving my life to somefucking people on the inet. get ******* real. what does clout on stunt life get u...not a damn thing. if i got something to sale i sale it. if there is a issue i respond to it and move on. you need to move on also. my life dont got **** to do with you or any ******* body else that are non believers. i could give a **** less about rep points on stuntlife. you are the dumb *** for bringing me up in your threads. grow up man ...

i respect your opinion...everyone has different taste homie... that is why we have choices
**** you bishop
your a lowlife
i hope you die
Old 12-08-2008, 12:04 AM
squid hunter

you never played football for any pro team, you never got stabbed, and your a squid

Quick Reply: shoei x-11 custom blinged out with 1300 bucks of swarosky crystals