Warning :fock 504bully he is a thief

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 12:43 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Warning :fock 504bully he is a thief

This thread delivered fo sho
Old 12-27-2009, 01:51 AM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

i'm kinda blown away by how much reaction a juvnile thread is getting.but when parts are being sold we get hundreds of views and maybe a handful of actual replies! **** happens! yeah it sux when you're under the ******* leaving the **** behind,but cover your *** and **** wont happen!! sounds like a BIG communication problem between these two.bottom line is be descriptive on what your selling and gt pics of every angle possible b4 committing to buy.i've sold alot of parts on here and havent had a problem besides the p.o. losing an undertail.i've learned that if you're honest and plug somebody with a phat hook-up it's gonna come back to you in a positive way! I sold a guy on here gsxr forks with all tripples ignition w/key both clip-ons with all levers and hardware abd both front and rear mint seats for something like 200 shipped! and he was informed of the bad fork seals ahead of time. guy didnt even want to do it cuz he thought he was getting to good of a deal! thats the type of replies i wanna get. not this gutter dwellin,*** sponge bullshit you guys are arguing about.always,always inspect your goods asap.who buys somethin,online,from somebody they dont know **** about,and doesnt open it because "they cant ride cuz of weather" or whatever "reason" they may have? man i open **** in stores before i buy it.either you're A. a 17 year old with little experience (no offense to any youngsters) B.Brendan frasier from encino man and dont understand the in's and out's of life or C.just a huge gaping vagina who squats to pee! maybe even a lil bit of all 3. granted if this 504 bully guy sold you bent pieces of **** then he's a stretched out rectum also,but you in my opinion need myspace or a dog or a yo-yo or somethin guy.and 504,dont refund ****! this guy prolly spent al his money at Christmas and is lookin for a quick come up! Now,who has an unbent 03-04 zx6 subframe for cheap? i promise i'll open it the second i get it!! lmfao
Old 12-27-2009, 02:18 AM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
i need to do mine right nowi have a bandanna tied around my right fork seal...
Ya I got red shop rags LOL. **** him
Old 12-27-2009, 10:10 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

starkid22 is a decent person

all the bullshit yall posting is off subject, **** what yall think, i got em opened them put didnt check em properly 504bullys a THIEF only him and i know the truth, he knows what he sent.so all this diahrea yall talking, i think just keep to yourself and first off, none of yall came out yall pocket to purchase it so i think all yall should shut up telling him dont return ,i wish yall would say that **** to my face , telling THIS KID, something i PAID FOR SHOULDNT BE RETURNED OR FIXED...LAMES
504MUTHAFINGBULLY THIEF AND THE REST OF THE D-TRAIN RIDERS EGO THE CONDUCTER AND HIS NEWEST MEMBER SLIDEWAYZCUNT AND
M-RUBHIMSELF4LIFE

Last edited by starkid22; 12-27-2009 at 10:15 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 10:17 AM

And thaNKs for keeping THIS THREAD ALIVE AND Going guys happy new year!!!!

Last edited by starkid22; 12-27-2009 at 10:30 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 10:26 AM

And i see many does not agree with the star kid.....but u cant withstand to watch ,listen and respond... i dont fit in ,because i dont want toO ....u say u eat sleep **** and stunt...thats why i call u lame.....im different, but still the same.
I hate talking **** but love the beef, i said IT before 504bully the thief!!!!!!!!!!!brraaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppprrrreee ffuuunnnd
ILL KILL THE LOT ALONE, ALWAYS DID IM WHAT U CALL A LONE WOLVE

....U MAY CONTINUE THE HATING FRENZY

Last edited by starkid22; 12-27-2009 at 10:36 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 10:32 AM

Let see whos the next official lame to quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:24 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
This thread delivered fo sho
ya it did
Old 12-27-2009, 12:19 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by starkid22
all the bullshit yall posting is off subject, **** what yall think, i got em opened them put didnt check em properly 504bullys a THIEF only him and i know the truth, he knows what he sent.so all this diahrea yall talking, i think just keep to yourself and first off, none of yall came out yall pocket to purchase it so i think all yall should shut up telling him dont return ,i wish yall would say that **** to my face , telling THIS KID, something i PAID FOR SHOULDNT BE RETURNED OR FIXED...LAMES
504MUTHAFINGBULLY THIEF AND THE REST OF THE D-TRAIN RIDERS EGO THE CONDUCTER AND HIS NEWEST MEMBER SLIDEWAYZCUNT AND
M-RUBHIMSELF4LIFE
Ah entertainment. "MRUBHIMSELF4LIFE" I like that I'm thinking ill do like ur butt BUDDY BENSTUNTSPAPA did and change my name to that. Keep talking **** its pretty comical.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:06 PM
StarBoyz Rider

StarBoyKevin is an unknown quantity at this point

shut the fock up if your not gonna read what i posted,
for the last time i got it.... Opened it.... Seen forks....
Bottom end was wrapped..... I looked at bearingsss....bearing top was bent......no biggie.....left wrap on bottom end, so i can leave in my garage till swap....got started on swap, took f4i front off..... Then i cut wrap off the bottom of the forks and there i noticed leaks.......no biggie.......then stood them up and one side was not compressing.... I spoke to him on the phone he sounded certain that they were good.....so i said **** i shoudlve check for leaks.... Then i pmed him sayin,remember me i bought forks off ya....then i pmed him, yo theres no axel bolt , fork and tripple bolts are missing and they are leaking...........no response.....pm him again whats your number,so i can call him and sort it out.........his next post was "does anybody have a 954rr part or something.......but sooon as i put thread up, hooooo sallly im seeing a messege everry couple of hours
me shut the **** up you are the one crying bout some fork seals i will send ya $15.00
Old 12-27-2009, 01:17 PM

birdie will become famous soon enoughbirdie will become famous soon enough

And i see many does not agree with the star kid.....but u cant withstand to watch ,listen and respond... i dont fit in ,because i dont want toO ....u say u eat sleep **** and stunt...thats why i call u lame.....im different, but still the same.
I hate talking **** but love the beef, i said IT before 504bully the thief!!!!!!!!!!!brraaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppprrrreee ffuuunnnd

....U MAY CONTINUE THE HATING FRENZY
You are too ******* stupid for a computer. Learn to type properly you retard!
Old 12-27-2009, 01:43 PM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by toneth
On him being broke:

guy claims he has all these possessions and ****,yet buys a used pair of forks on sl and bitches about the money he spent and his bills! i think this guy is really the person who has to draw the guy holding his dick in the instructions on the inside of a condom box and he's just upset he's been discovered! he needs to sell 5000 sq/ft of that house he has,still have a sic pad,and buy a new set of forks!! get the granuals of sand out of your *****,grab a straw and suck it up stud!!
Old 12-27-2009, 01:44 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

M-RUBHIMSELF4LIFE
Okay jesse

And thaNKs for keeping THIS THREAD ALIVE AND Going guys happy new year!!!!
Well with a little hint of Kelm "haters made me famous" next hes gonna come out with the stop picking on me comments
Old 12-27-2009, 01:49 PM
fruity pebbles

and i think the fact behind us all talking **** is in hopes that darkstarkid22 will eventually swallow a bullet or a **** or something! I got dibs on his lone wolf lot stunner!! lmfao
Old 12-27-2009, 02:07 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

go to the hardware store...buy 10 bucks worth of bolts...hit egay for an axle bolt....go to the bike shop get some new seals and oil....rebuild that shish in like 2 hrs. max.....install on your bike, and go ride that bish.....chalk it up to lesson learned....and dont let it happen to you again....
Old 12-27-2009, 06:23 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

you know i learned long ago when someone brags about how much **** they have, houses cars and all that i just laugh...99% of the time they dont have ****! and if they do..they owe the bank twice what its worth..haha
Old 12-27-2009, 06:27 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Starkid are you serious

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467...ml#post4226066
Old 12-27-2009, 07:26 PM

d trains here next stop....
Old 12-27-2009, 07:27 PM

:kissmyass
Old 12-27-2009, 07:43 PM

Irishhooligan is a decent person

570 pocono u know what it is hybrids of the state killin the clutch snappin bones hardcore family ruff ryders c0nnection
buahahahahahahhahaha
this is the best **** iv read on this site yet!!!! lone wolf you da man yall know buahahahah keep goin lonewolf i love this **** its soooooooooo rich!

Quick Reply: Warning :fock 504bully he is a thief