f4i gauge cluster

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 05:26 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future
Re: f4i gauge cluster

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
i didnt lol..

hey aren't you the one that went deaf in one ear?
me? no
Old 03-21-2009, 05:27 PM

88REX is a decent person

hes helping a homie out
Old 03-21-2009, 06:17 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by mofat01
I prolly shouldn't say it but you could get $150 for each one of those on ebay
I'll be sure to rake it in on the one he doesn't buy...
Old 03-21-2009, 07:19 PM

88REX is a decent person

well thanx for the good deal and staying with ur word man
ill be paypalling u the money monday when my check clears
Old 03-31-2009, 12:15 AM

88REX is a decent person

come on guys let me see some low miles f4i gauge clusters
Old 03-31-2009, 05:23 AM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

How much you want for the cluster you have now that you got from Kelm
Old 04-01-2009, 03:54 AM

88REX is a decent person

80 prob
Old 04-01-2009, 05:28 AM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by 88REX
80 prob
Anything wrong with em aside from 33k I dont care to much about the miles though. Post some pics and if I like Ill give ya $70 shipped this Friday Let me know
Old 04-05-2009, 10:48 PM

88REX is a decent person

i need to get another one before i sell this one though man
Old 04-07-2009, 02:18 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by JMZ
Anything wrong with em aside from 33k I dont care to much about the miles though. Post some pics and if I like Ill give ya $70 shipped this Friday Let me know
$80 shipped for either of mine....
Old 04-07-2009, 02:21 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
i didnt lol..

hey aren't you the one that went deaf in one ear?
that was fury. still deaf in that ear I think righteous, wassup brotha?
Old 04-07-2009, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
that was fury. still deaf in that ear I think righteous, wassup brotha?
Busted out our first paid show as a team this last Saturday.......for a Scion dealer. Rocked the FULL fairing F4i I just got done building.....felt damn good! Pics of it are in my picture progress thread. Pics/vid of the show to come soon. So.....yeah, life is GOOD!! How you doin, Neal!?!
Old 04-07-2009, 02:58 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Busted out our first paid show as a team this last Saturday.......for a Scion dealer. Rocked the FULL fairing F4i I just got done building.....felt damn good! Pics of it are in my picture progress thread. Pics/vid of the show to come soon. So.....yeah, life is GOOD!! How you doin, Neal!?!
Ima check the thread out. Im doin. trying to get these ****** circles already. **** is frustrating Besides that ***** okay. I need a vacation though
Old 04-07-2009, 03:03 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

$80 shipped for either of mine....
You told 88REX $50. I'll take you up on the $50 deal
Old 04-07-2009, 03:05 PM

Ima check the thread out. Im doin. trying to get these ****** circles already. **** is frustrating Besides that ***** okay. I need a vacation though
I just got my first 3 consecutive SS O's this last weekend, then I highsided myself right in front of my bike and got bulldozed for about 10 feet! Luckilly enough, I was wearing some gear! Plane tickets are cheap these days.....you should shoot out to the West Coast! If you make it up this way, I gotta extra F4i!!
Old 04-07-2009, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by JMZ
You told 88REX $50. I'll take you up on the $50 deal
Yeah.....he declined. THEN....I went on Ebay and saw how much they're worth. $80 shipped is still half price. I'm firm.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:09 PM
NealFoReal

I just got my first 3 consecutive SS O's this last weekend, then I highsided myself right in front of my bike and got bulldozed for about 10 feet! Luckilly enough, I was wearing some gear! Plane tickets are cheap these days.....you should shoot out to the West Coast! If you make it up this way, I gotta extra F4i!!
I wish i could take a vaca right now but I will take you up on that when the time is right. I never been to Cali either so that would be the perfect place Good **** on the O's. My best is 1.75 and that was pure luck but I get 1 pretty consistently
Old 04-07-2009, 03:19 PM

I wish i could take a vaca right now but I will take you up on that when the time is right. I never been to Cali either so that would be the perfect place Good **** on the O's. My best is 1.75 and that was pure luck but I get 1 pretty consistently
Yeah....I was lucky to have Mike and Mr. Blakk from the IDOL RIDERS around this weekend. They put me through "Circle School". I'ld make a pass, and they'ld give me a pointer.....another pass, another pointer....and so on. Those guys rock. It REALLY helped a LOT. You should ask one of your Pro ridin buddies to take a break and do something similiar with you.

You're welcome to come chill any time, bro!Just let me know!
Old 04-07-2009, 03:24 PM
NealFoReal

Yeah....I was lucky to have Mike and Mr. Blakk from the IDOL RIDERS around this weekend. They put me through "Circle School". I'ld make a pass, and they'ld give me a pointer.....another pass, another pointer....and so on. Those guys rock. It REALLY helped a LOT. You should ask one of your Pro ridin buddies to take a break and do something similiar with you.

You're welcome to come chill any time, bro!Just let me know!
I got a whole bunch of circle pimps helpin me out but i guess im too much of a squid to get it lol. They all tell me what Im doing wrong and what Im doing right but its just getting it to sink in One of these days. My 1 O is a lot smoother than when I first started to dip them in. And hell yeah, ima take you up on that fo sho
Old 04-07-2009, 03:33 PM

I got a whole bunch of circle pimps helpin me out but i guess im too much of a squid to get it lol. They all tell me what Im doing wrong and what Im doing right but its just getting it to sink in One of these days. My 1 O is a lot smoother than when I first started to dip them in. And hell yeah, ima take you up on that fo sho
Yeah.....it really will just click one day. I tried "Circle School" last summer w/ a different pro, with no luck. Everything will fall in place. If your bustin 1.75, you'll be rippin 6-7, or even more by the end of summer!

Quick Reply: f4i gauge cluster