FS: 03/04 636 subframe, 12 bar, race tail, swingarm, shock etc etc

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 11:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
FS: 03/04 636 subframe, 12 bar, race tail, swingarm, shock etc etc

I got some stuff for sale listed below. If you're interested make an offer as I havent done any research into prices yet. Any reasonable offer will be entertained. Lowball offers will be ignored. If you're looking for any of this stuff then you know what a lowball offer is Got pics of some of the stuff right now and some things I will get pics tomorrow or upon request.

I have 2 subframes for sale. One is minty never stunted on. No holes drilled for 12 or round bar. Make an offer if you're interested.

I also have a stunt subframe thats been beat up a little. It has already been welded but it mounts up just fine. Again - will listen to any reasonable offers. The bar that is on it in these pics does not come with it. I didnt take a pic of the complete sub - just the parts that were welded and parts that may require some attention:

Cross bar was welded from prior owner:

This cross bar ripped at the weld but it doesnt really support anything and doesnt even look like you have to weld it.

Name:  IMAG0056.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  69.9 KB

This side of that same cross bar was previously welded from prior owner:

Name:  IMAG0057.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  63.0 KB

Bolt from 12 bar is just starting to come through the top bar

Name:  IMAG0060.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  76.9 KB

Front rim - rim was powdercoated gold - actual name of the powder is golden nugget. I have no need for 2 front rims so it's for sale. Again, make a reasonable offer. This rim has no dings, rash or whatever. For a better pic of this I had to bust out a chair or ladder and just wasnt in the mood to do that at 1am lol. But if you're interested I can get a better pic. Pretty sure wheel bearings are installed in the rim already.

Name:  IMAG0065.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  47.9 KB

Fiberglass Race tail. It needs a little TLC to make it perfect but if you dont care about looks so much it will mount right on the bike the way it is. Provides a solid platform for you to stand on which is good for the 03/04's since the area to stand for ss is a little small.

Name:  IMAG0061.jpg
Size:  58.6 KB

Name:  IMAG0062.jpg
Size:  55.6 KB

Name:  IMAG0063.jpg
Size:  65.6 KB

When I had this on my bike I ziptied it around the subframe bar so this little crack from the hole that was there didnt bother me.

Name:  IMAG0064.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  55.2 KB

Home made low profile flat 12 bar. Looks pretty cool IMO.

Name:  IMAG0053.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  51.9 KB

Name:  DSC01358.jpg
Size:  87.2 KB

Name:  DSC01357.jpg
Size:  91.0 KB

Name:  DSC01356.jpg
Size:  84.5 KB

Name:  DSC01354.jpg
Size:  80.2 KB

Gas tank for sale. Needs some lovin. It had a tiny leak which I stopped with some water weld. If you put a little TLC into this tank (which is what Im gonna do if no one buys it) you could have a good tank for cheap. The leak is not leaking anymore so you can sand down the globs of water weld I put on and sand/paint the tank and be ready to rip. Dent is decent and no other problems anywhere else on the tank.

Name:  DSC01221.jpg
Size:  85.5 KB

Picture of the water weld area:

Name:  DSC01227.jpg
Size:  77.9 KB

Name:  DSC01229.jpg
Size:  130.4 KB
Got a couple of swingarms for sale as well. One is powdercoated gloss black.

Couple of rear shocks.

Couple of upper and lower triple trees.

Got some forks - one fork may be leaky - gotta double check.

Got some calipers with pads.

Couple of airboxes.

Couple of throttle bodies.

Couple of fuel pumps.

Stock upper fairing stay.

And a whole bunch of other misc parts. If you need something ask me cause I might have it. I had almost enough stuff to build another bike which is what I was planning on doing so if it's not sold already chances are I got what you need.

Pics of the minty subframe for sale:

Old 10-01-2011, 01:02 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: FS: 03/04 636 subframe, 12 bar, race tail, swingarm, shock etc etc

Neal how much for that race tail ?
Old 10-01-2011, 01:07 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Neal how much for that race tail ?
PM me an offer
Old 10-02-2011, 02:39 AM
NealFoReal

uppppppppppp
Old 10-02-2011, 04:54 PM

Mustangzx6r is a decent person

how much for the front stay? Have the ram air? Have a cluster, right rearset, or windscreen?
Old 10-02-2011, 04:56 PM

Mustangzx6r is a decent person

or headlight?
Old 10-02-2011, 10:46 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Mustangzx6r
or headlight?
Originally Posted by Mustangzx6r
how much for the front stay? Have the ram air? Have a cluster, right rearset, or windscreen?
Everything you mentioned except the stay has been sold. I'll send you a price on the stay if you're interested in just that