selling yamaha R1 TITLE. 2004. no frame. just title - Stunt Bike Forum
Stunt Bike Forums Street Motorcycle Videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2010, 11:23 AM   #1  
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

HOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enoughHOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enough
selling yamaha R1 TITLE. 2004. no frame. just title

i have a rebuildable title to a 2004 yamaha R1. Got the bike about a year ago and the frame was fu*ked, so that got tossed, but still have good title for it. Its in my name and im sure someone would be able to use it ... i used the motor for a nasty kart project, and have no other parts for it. just title.

if you are UNfamiliar with what 'rebuildable' means .. its simple. It was a salvage title from insuarance company, but all that has to be done, is a simple inspection, and you get a good title back in your name. That is of course IF you want to get tags, ect ect ... if you just want good paperwork to have in your possession for your stunt bike, then you dont need to do anything. GOOD NUMBERS!! this title is NOT a 'parts only' or 'non-rebuildable' title ... this is a perfectly good title and can be inspected and used for street or any use.

$400
HOLDINGITBIG is offline   Reply With Quote