more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 10:17 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by doke
they put crash cages and twelve bars on their bikes and park them at the josie's italian ice shop and just sit there on them.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:27 AM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough

Name:  Spank_dance_stage.gif
Views: 2
Size:  1.96 MB
Old 07-28-2010, 11:14 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

^^^^
seen that on a t.v. show a few weeks ago..... funny as hell
Old 07-28-2010, 11:25 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
i was doing a 2nd gear highchair and realized i had a flat ..lol
i learned slow wheelies with a flat, the whole 2-3 years
Old 07-28-2010, 11:29 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by UsinMeNoggin
wow, doing this would be awesome

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/93878?fp=1
cool
Old 07-28-2010, 11:30 AM
bp chaser

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 07-28-2010, 11:30 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

So this morning I was having satellite t.v. installed so I could get rid of the crappy cable t.v. we have now.

The maintenance ******* flipping the house next door called the complex manager on me. She came out and forced the guy to stop working and take everything down. He tried to tell her all he was doing is upgrading existing stuff but she did not care. Bitch told me that we cant have a satellite on the house even though an old one had been up for years on the roof and all 3 other homes on the block they own have them too.

And as a kicker I now have to get rid of the swimming pool in the fenced off back yard and take down the basket ball hoop (portable) in the driveway. All due to ins. regulations....WTF?? I per the lease have to insure their house and yard on my dime she don't know what I'm paying to cover....

But she said I can fill the 800 gallon pool and drain it when done(a kid could climb over the fence, remove the cover use it/drowned) and the basketball hoop can only be up when its getting used (it could fall over and land on a kid when not in use.)
Old 07-28-2010, 11:40 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
So this morning I was having satellite t.v. installed so I could get rid of the crappy cable t.v. we have now.

The maintenance ******* flipping the house next door called the complex manager on me. She came out and forced the guy to stop working and take everything down. He tried to tell her all he was doing is upgrading existing stuff but she did not care. Bitch told me that we cant have a satellite on the house even though an old one had been up for years on the roof and all 3 other homes on the block they own have them too.

And as a kicker I now have to get rid of the swimming pool in the fenced off back yard and take down the basket ball hoop (portable) in the driveway. All due to ins. regulations....WTF?? I per the lease have to insure their house and yard on my dime she don't know what I'm paying to cover....

But she said I can fill the 800 gallon pool and drain it when done(a kid could climb over the fence, remove the cover use it/drowned) and the basketball hoop can only be up when its getting used (it could fall over and land on a kid when not in use.)
Move. And trash the place when you go
Old 07-28-2010, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM
Move. And trash the place when you go
We got 11 more months left on the lease.

I wanted to move before we renewed it but that did not happen. I'm overly sick of renting.

Sucks that my house was 1 year from being payed off when I sold it and moved in here. It was too small to add 3 more people into so it had to go.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:16 PM
bp chaser

OMR and OLL on their way to pick up steel

Old 07-28-2010, 12:38 PM

nap time
Old 07-28-2010, 02:11 PM

UsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enoughUsinMeNoggin will become famous soon enough

OMR and OLL on their way to pick up steel

i
Old 07-28-2010, 04:28 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

imma make a trailer like that for the stunt bike for nights i ride it to the lot ..lol
Old 07-28-2010, 04:34 PM
bp chaser

imma make a trailer like that for the stunt bike for nights i ride it to the lot ..lol
there was a guy up here with a big harley touring bike with a bike trailer that carried his stunt bike. i only remember him bringing it out one time, maybe it sucked.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:35 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

there was a guy up here with a big harley touring bike with a bike trailer that carried his stunt bike. i only remember him bringing it out one time, maybe it sucked.
he needed a gold wing
Old 07-28-2010, 04:44 PM
bp chaser

he needed a gold wing
probably. i bet even the "big" harley motors dont make as much as a "small" goldwing from the 80s
Old 07-28-2010, 04:45 PM
also known as OMR

probably not , there was a video i think on here a while back of a goldwing set up like a repo truck
Old 07-28-2010, 04:47 PM
also known as OMR

Old 07-28-2010, 04:48 PM
bp chaser

probably not , there was a video i think on here a while back of a goldwing set up like a repo truck
i saw the gold wing "recovery vehicle" for getting to the front of a traffic jam to remove broken down cars. it had a tow dolly that folded up and went into its ***
Old 07-28-2010, 04:48 PM

I had some tool try to get me to sell him a front r6 wheel,both rotors,and tire for 110 shipped. Tried telling me ebay has them all day long for 120 shipped, like I cant go check ebay and would fall for it... all that **** on ebay would cost him 300/400 bucks

WTF? I will sell **** cheep but I wont give it away....

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!