more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 02:53 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
how easily can air flow from the crank case up into the valve cover? internally of course.
the timing chain runs from the bottom to the top so there is no problem
Old 06-19-2010, 02:54 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-19-2010, 02:54 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

post the ad
Old 06-19-2010, 02:57 PM
also known as OMR

booya..lol
Old 06-19-2010, 03:05 PM
also known as OMR

time to make the donuts
Old 06-19-2010, 03:32 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
time to make the donuts
speaking of.. My friends friend is moving, and hes a welder/fabricator. Hes moving into a smaller house with a smaller workshop, so he GAVE my friend a bunch of cool stuff. An enormous stick welder that took 4 of us to get into the back of the truck, a suitcase size tig welder that doesnt work and he doesnt know why, a little drill press thats so small its almost pointless. And then about a thousand pounds of metal stock. My friend gave me most of the steel for helping him lift the welder, hes keeping the aluminum and stainless, which there was a lot of. The guy whos moving gets tons of scrap stainless from work, and he makes furniture and **** out of it, really beautiful welds.

I came out with about 40 feet of 3/4" box, and about 25 feet of 1.75"x.25" dom.
Old 06-19-2010, 05:13 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

speaking of.. My friends friend is moving, and hes a welder/fabricator. Hes moving into a smaller house with a smaller workshop, so he GAVE my friend a bunch of cool stuff. An enormous stick welder that took 4 of us to get into the back of the truck, a suitcase size tig welder that doesnt work and he doesnt know why, a little drill press thats so small its almost pointless. And then about a thousand pounds of metal stock. My friend gave me most of the steel for helping him lift the welder, hes keeping the aluminum and stainless, which there was a lot of. The guy whos moving gets tons of scrap stainless from work, and he makes furniture and **** out of it, really beautiful welds.

I came out with about 40 feet of 3/4" box, and about 25 feet of 1.75"x.25" dom.
Sweet deal on the metal... Wish you were closer and i could give you the hook up on All the metal you could ever need

And i should have stayed out of the kleen air mod thing... You were thinking way above my head
Old 06-19-2010, 07:17 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

16000 x 4 actually
8000 x 4. It only fires every other time.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:39 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Zuki750
8000 x 4. It only fires every other time.
thats still alot ..lol
Old 06-19-2010, 08:57 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by T/C
And i should have stayed out of the kleen air mod thing... You were thinking way above my head
getting into technical discussions is how you learn stuff. get in as many as you can
Old 06-19-2010, 09:00 PM
bp chaser

So I just did my first welding job for money fifteen bucks!!

Clutch arm mod on my friends f4i. I was gonna do it for free, then he gave me fifteen bucks. Im not one who refuses money.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:03 PM
bp chaser

and now its time for a smoke
Old 06-19-2010, 09:05 PM
also known as OMR

So I just did my first welding job for money fifteen bucks!!

Clutch arm mod on my friends f4i. I was gonna do it for free, then he gave me fifteen bucks. Im not one who refuses money.
i was gonna say i do those for free all the time but he gave you the money so you should take it
Old 06-19-2010, 09:07 PM
bp chaser

I was nervous about welding on the bike, but it came out good enough
Old 06-19-2010, 09:11 PM
also known as OMR

I was nervous about welding on the bike, but it came out good enough
why did you weld it on the bike ? never a good idea really
Old 06-19-2010, 09:13 PM
also known as OMR

back to work i go
Old 06-19-2010, 09:33 PM
bp chaser

why did you weld it on the bike ? never a good idea really
i couldnt talk him into taking it off. he has his reasons tho, i understand
Old 06-19-2010, 09:49 PM
bp chaser

i couldnt talk him into taking it off. he has his reasons tho, i understand
his cage is in the way, and it would have to be cut off and welded back on. and the bike is his main transportation and he cant be sitting around all day waiting for the 'gasket' to dry
Old 06-19-2010, 11:31 PM
also known as OMR

his cage is in the way, and it would have to be cut off and welded back on. and the bike is his main transportation and he cant be sitting around all day waiting for the 'gasket' to dry
well if you ever have to weld on a bike always disconnect the battery and make sure you keep the ground as close to what youre welding as possible , i have seen steel braided brake lines get too hot to touch because the ground was far away from what was being welded
Old 06-19-2010, 11:47 PM
also known as OMR

im out bbl

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!