more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 03:03 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 05-31-2010, 03:45 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
Started working on my new truck today. My collection of sae tools is really lacking. Its all **** I inherited from my dad, and the reason he didnt take it with him to florida is because so many wrenches and sockets are missing. Theyre missing because I lost them when i was a little boy lol wow I just noticed I owned myself 25 years ago.
I started with a "mechanic's" set from Craftsman. I have a lot of sae tools that almost never get used. But I have them. The only metric tools that I don't have matching sae is some large sockets, a set of wrenches and a set of gear wrenches.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:17 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
thatll teach ya
right?!?! its comical how that **** finally came around full circle like that. now im the one with a little boy losing my tools. damn right im gonna be giving him the incomplete tool sets when im old
Old 05-31-2010, 04:28 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Its funny how many tools get lost when someone other than the buyer is using them.

I know know why my dad has so many of the same tool.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:31 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I cant seem to own a hammer for more than a month. I buy a new one and the wife finds it, uses it, puts it someplace, and I end up buying another one becouse I cant find it or the 958549-575-93587 others I know are in the house
Old 05-31-2010, 04:49 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

big shout out to those who are serving and those who have served.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:51 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
I cant seem to own a hammer for more than a month. I buy a new one and the wife finds it, uses it, puts it someplace, and I end up buying another one becouse I cant find it or the 958549-575-93587 others I know are in the house
i got an entire shelf full of hammers. 20+, all different types and plenty of duplicates. this shelf happens to be up high, maybe thats why theyre all still there.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:54 PM
bp chaser

Can I run dual batteries if theyre not the same type of battery? Drastically different in fact. Ones an Interstate lead acid, the others an Optima red top, I dont even know whats in it.
Old 05-31-2010, 06:21 PM

Can I run dual batteries if theyre not the same type of battery? Drastically different in fact. Ones an Interstate lead acid, the others an Optima red top, I dont even know whats in it.
I think you will be ok. The are both 12 volt and that all the system cares about.

And the Optima is filled with gel
Old 05-31-2010, 07:11 PM
bp chaser

cool. my truck has a stalling issue so my battery is doing a lot of work while im figuring it out. I got it started, and it runs fine now in park or neutral but stalls out in gear. Unless I give it some gas, then it spins the tires
Old 05-31-2010, 09:28 PM

what kind of truck?

could be a hand full of stuff
Old 05-31-2010, 09:53 PM
bp chaser

what kind of truck?

could be a hand full of stuff
72 chevy, drivetrain isnt original though. its a carbed 400 and th350, edelbrock carb, i cant tell what model.

So far the internet has told me to check the timing, look for vacuum leaks, and make sure theres nothing making the converter lock up. There are only 2 vacuum lines that i see, one appears to go to to a vacuum controlled ignition advancing thing. I havent traced the second line cuz it was too hot in there to be touching stuff, but it does appear to head towards the tranny.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:32 PM

72 chevy, drivetrain isnt original though. its a carbed 400 and th350, edelbrock carb, i cant tell what model.

So far the internet has told me to check the timing, look for vacuum leaks, and make sure theres nothing making the converter lock up. There are only 2 vacuum lines that i see, one appears to go to to a vacuum controlled ignition advancing thing. I havent traced the second line cuz it was too hot in there to be touching stuff, but it does appear to head towards the tranny.

I got 2 things for ya.....

first does it have a h.e.i. distirduter or points? (coil on the side or part of the top of the cap) When my 69 Buick Gran Sport still had a points system it would shut off under load all the time in high humitity and rain. It was a combo of crappy wires, cracked cap, and worn out screw that adjusted the dwell for the pionts.

You could have a open vacum port on the carb. I dont know you carb well enough to tell you what ones should be pluged off but with it running put you finger over all the open ports and cap off the ones that try to suck your finger in to it. Atleast 1 of the ports will be a vent that needs to be left open and will have no vacuum.

The carb gascet could be leaking also. Old school trick for vac leaks is to hook a hose to a 1lb propane tank and put the end of the hose by any suspect area. You will know when you find a vac leak by a change in the engine rpm's
Old 05-31-2010, 10:32 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

done work for the night
Old 05-31-2010, 11:48 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Floated down the river today with my daughter Just got back
From a Nice Juicy steak dinner... now Out for some drinks
Old 05-31-2010, 11:59 PM
also known as OMR

i know you guys know i dont drink but for some reason that post really made me want to go to a bar ...lol
Old 05-31-2010, 11:59 PM
bp chaser

I got 2 things for ya.....

first does it have a h.e.i. distirduter or points? (coil on the side or part of the top of the cap) When my 69 Buick Gran Sport still had a points system it would shut off under load all the time in high humitity and rain. It was a combo of crappy wires, cracked cap, and worn out screw that adjusted the dwell for the pionts.

You could have a open vacum port on the carb. I dont know you carb well enough to tell you what ones should be pluged off but with it running put you finger over all the open ports and cap off the ones that try to suck your finger in to it. Atleast 1 of the ports will be a vent that needs to be left open and will have no vacuum.

The carb gascet could be leaking also. Old school trick for vac leaks is to hook a hose to a 1lb propane tank and put the end of the hose by any suspect area. You will know when you find a vac leak by a change in the engine rpm's
i'll check out the distributor tomorrow. ive read a bunch of people saying hei is a lot easier to work with.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:00 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by old man roger
i know you guys know i dont drink but for some reason that post really made me want to go to a bar ...lol
i go to bars and drink straight up coke
Old 06-01-2010, 12:01 AM
also known as OMR

ya points are ancient technology
Old 06-01-2010, 12:01 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!