more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 10:39 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
umm ok
Yeah Im bored at work, thought I would share.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:41 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Ive never started a tab for one.
I see. The only time I run a tab is at my usual bar. When I walk in, by the time I get to the bar, there is a beer waiting for me. At the end of the night I pay the bar tender for what I had. Usually it's $9 plus tip. That's 3 Heinekens. Everywhere else I pay per drink.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:49 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DOKE
Yeah Im bored at work, thought I would share.
i have a friend whos notorious for doing somethign similar, but not nearly to the same extent. ive called him out in front of bartenders and hooters girls for it while he was ordering drinks a couple times
Old 01-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

when you push the starter button, do you hear anything at all? clicking maybe? 11.87 should turn the bike over no problem unless its a really bad battery and it only stays at 11.87 for a few minutes after you take the charger off.
before the battery read 12 volts.. when i press the starter button i dont hear anything at all.. i use to hear clicking but i dont even hear that anymore...

its always 1 ******* problem after another
Old 01-20-2010, 10:58 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

I shorted something out on my 02 Kawi over the weekend. I want to just dump it but I got it dirt cheap and fixed it up into a stunt bike. Have to check it all out on Saturday. Also have to put an oil pressure sensor in my Jeep. Sucks.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:58 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 01-20-2010, 11:02 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I shorted something out on my 02 Kawi over the weekend. I want to just dump it but I got it dirt cheap and fixed it up into a stunt bike. Have to check it all out on Saturday. Also have to put an oil pressure sensor in my Jeep. Sucks.
if your jeep has the 4.0 its really really easy to do. theres almost nothing else on the right side of the motor
Old 01-20-2010, 11:04 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Mike what do you think could have caused the clicking to stop?
Old 01-20-2010, 11:06 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Bray
Mike what do you think could have caused the clicking to stop?
usually somethign not plugged in right. lemme take a quick look at the diagram here and see whats on the circuit for the starter button. might be clutch switch or somethign easy like that. def not the TOS or the pump wouldnt prime.

when you turn the kill switch off and on, does that make the fuel pump prime again?
Old 01-20-2010, 11:06 AM
Certified

Hydrolocked? from the gas leaking out of the exhaust?
Old 01-20-2010, 11:07 AM
Certified

usually somethign not plugged in right. lemme take a quick look at the diagram here and see whats on the circuit for the starter button. might be clutch switch or somethign easy like that. def not the TOS or the pump wouldnt prime.

when you turn the kill switch off and on, does that make the fuel pump prime again?
Killswitch is bypassed..

Honestly last time i was ******* with the bike, it was clicking... and last night it was dead silent...
Old 01-20-2010, 11:08 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

if your jeep has the 4.0 its really really easy to do. theres almost nothing else on the right side of the motor
No it's the 3.7 Liberty. The sensor is on the right side of the motor (facing it) above the oil filter and its covered by the power steering pump. I have to take the lower front end off and go under and up. I tried the wheel well but no go.
Old 01-20-2010, 11:18 AM
bp chaser

Killswitch is bypassed..

Honestly last time i was ******* with the bike, it was clicking... and last night it was dead silent...
on teh diagram, the clutch switch and the kickstand switch are both in line with the starter button. double check those tonight
Old 01-20-2010, 11:18 AM
bp chaser

No it's the 3.7 Liberty. The sensor is on the right side of the motor (facing it) above the oil filter and its covered by the power steering pump. I have to take the lower front end off and go under and up. I tried the wheel well but no go.
oh, that sucks
Old 01-20-2010, 11:19 AM
bp chaser

Hydrolocked? from the gas leaking out of the exhaust?
probably not. but to check you can put it in 6th gear and push the bike
Old 01-20-2010, 11:20 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

oh, that sucks
Yeah it does. I'm NOT taking the pump off either. Not unless I have to. The Hayes book shows it as an easy install with the pump off though. LOL
Old 01-20-2010, 11:28 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I need to find a new vehicle...
Old 01-20-2010, 11:32 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I need to find a new vehicle...
I would like another F150 but my wife and I take turns and its her turn. She want's a 330 xi. Hurtin me with that one. At least then I can get a new Truck.

What are you lookin to get Wheelie?
Old 01-20-2010, 11:42 AM
Certified

Wonder if my starter relay went bad? but im going to double check my clutch and kickstand switchs...
Old 01-20-2010, 11:42 AM
Administrators

I would like another F150 but my wife and I take turns and its her turn. She want's a 330 xi. Hurtin me with that one. At least then I can get a new Truck.

What are you lookin to get Wheelie?
I already have a good 4x4 but I want to get a nice Muscle car...
(kinda fixer upper)

Im looking at a 56 Chev thats been sitting in this guys yard
since I was in HS.. but it's complete and all there...

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!