more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 03:29 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

It's so hilarious that you think you need to post in your thread 24/7 to sell subcages. If you were serious about your business you would step into the 21st century and get a website like every other successful company in the world, and be doing even more business. Instead, you just give a bunch of vague reasons which make absolutely no sense at all to anyone but yourself to attempt to justify why you have to sit on the internet all day... but the sad reality is that you're a middle aged loser with no life, that gets a hard on by giving some squid some advice so that he somehow can feel that his life has some meaning. Guess what, it doesn't. And yes, you don't have any friends. Just because you put a bunch of 's by your response doesn't make it any less true. Pretend you're laughing on the internet when you're really crying on the inside. Sorry.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:30 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok you have only posted that about 20 times ..lol

you cant seem to understand there are reasons i do business the way i do it and i have explained them to you multiple times but you were always drunk posting and just kept asking why i didnt do it the way you think it should be done ..

because you dont like the way i do business you let that be your excuse to be a total douche bag every day for months , get over yourself and get a job loser .
Old 08-05-2011, 03:33 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

tone what are you the mayor of eCommerce ? lol

if im not doing it your way it must be wrong ? guess what ? i been doing this for years and the business is exactly as successful as i want it to be so get over your emotional obsession with my life and worry about your own ..
Old 08-05-2011, 03:37 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by old man roger
ok you have only posted that about 20 times ..lol

you cant seem to understand there are reasons i do business the way i do it and i have explained them to you multiple times but you were always drunk posting and just kept asking why i didnt do it the way you think it should be done ..

because you dont like the way i do business you let that be your excuse to be a total douche bag every day for months , get over yourself and get a job loser .
I thought you didn't read it? Guess you did but you just felt ******* stupid.

Dude, the reasons you explained make no sense at all. That's what you don't get. Your explaining **** that makes no sense. Any reason you've given there is a more viable option that can be handled via a website. I don't give a **** about how you do business, but stop trying to justify your pathetic life by saying it's your job. For some reason you're the only ******* without a website, everyone else must be wrong. I mean Jesus dude... you didn't even wanna accept paypal. You do realize that you are the most technologically retarded businessman ever, right?

Once again, I hope you go out of business. My point is to stop lying to yourself and saying you need these threads to make money. You'd make way more money with a website, and you could bump your ******* thread once a day. Fact, out of the 50 or so people I ride with, less than 20 have stuntride accounts. Not everyone is going to sign up for a website, find your shitty thread, make an account, and then send you a private message. You're the only ******* that does business that way in the world. Any retard with half a ******* brain marketing anything anywhere would tell you that having a website would bring you more business.

Stop lying to yourself, you're a ******* loser trying to justify being a loser. It's like when you try to tell yourself you're teeth ain't ******* jacked up when your ***** are fluorescent yellow, looking like you chew on rocks like ******* dracula. It's also kinda like how you tell everyone your girlfriend is hot.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 08-05-2011 at 03:42 AM.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:38 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

tone what are you the mayor of eCommerce ? lol

if im not doing it your way it must be wrong ? guess what ? i been doing this for years and the business is exactly as successful as i want it to be so get over your emotional obsession with my life and worry about your own ..
I don't give a **** how you do it, just stop saying posting here is your job, it's not and anyone that's not old and ******* retarded knows that.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:41 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Honestly if I am anything like you when I'm in my 40's, I'm just going to look in the mirror and realize how much of a failure I am and just slit my own ******* throat. You should be ashamed of yourself every morning when you wake up being you. You are literally the most pathetic middle aged man I've ever encountered in my life. You carry on like and cry about **** like a 13 year old girl. Your entire life revolves around stunt websites. You don't even have any friends. I doubt the people you ride with even like you.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:41 AM
also known as OMR

you either really do have a reading comprehension problem or you just cant live with out being a dick head ...lol

if youre as smart as you claim then get a job ..
Old 08-05-2011, 03:42 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

you either really do have a reading comprehension problem or you just cant live with out being a dick head ...lol

if youre as smart as you claim then get a job ..
That's about the 5th time today you've said someone has a reading comprehension problem. Try something new, it's not working.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:44 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
I don't give a **** how you do it, just stop saying posting here is your job, it's not and anyone that's not old and ******* retarded knows that.
it is my job , this is how i choose to make a living , you dont like that so you use it as an excuse to be a dick .
Old 08-05-2011, 03:47 AM
also known as OMR

ok so now your saying my girl is ugly my teeth are yellow and i have no friends and im the childish one ?

when i reply you call it whining and carrying on when i dont reply you claim victory , it's really a sad sad life you live
Old 08-05-2011, 03:48 AM
also known as OMR

it's such a waste to read your posts because you keep editing them after i reply , i guess you are trying to make it look better for any one reading , thats sad too ..
Old 08-05-2011, 03:48 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

it is my job , this is how i choose to make a living , you dont like that so you use it as an excuse to be a dick .
I don't care how you make a living. I don't want your business to succeed. The fact is you keep using this lame excuse to justify your meaningless existence, and it's rather sad. You've consistently made personally attacks towards me and others for nothing more than disagreeing with you and have opened yourself up to this. I'm a dick to you, because you're quite frankly the most egotistical, stubborn, lying douchebag I've ever encountered on the internet. Even if 15 people are disagreeing with you, you're not wrong. You are a sad excuse for a human being, a genuine loser, and if I were you I would just cut my wrists right now. It's funny now though, because more and more people are seeing your true colors now on SR, and that has nothing to do with me. ****, I'm not even involved with your current SR e-fights.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:49 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

it's such a waste to read your posts because you keep editing them after i reply , i guess you are trying to make it look better for any one reading , thats sad too ..
I edited my post from fluorescent to fluorescent yellow just to be more clear.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:51 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

ok so now your saying my girl is ugly my teeth are yellow and i have no friends and im the childish one ?

when i reply you call it whining and carrying on when i dont reply you claim victory , it's really a sad sad life you live
Says the guy that has repeatedly made personal attacks on me for months just for disagreeing with you. You started with the name calling a long time ago my friend. Just because you're adding a bunch of 's doesn't make it untrue. It's true, you don't have friends.You literally have no life. Why didn't you come down to Lot Wars? It's like 45 minutes away and all your "friends" were there riding.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:53 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Oh, and I'm not saying your girl is ugly. Lots of people have PM'd me about it.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:53 AM
also known as OMR

I don't care how you make a living. I don't want your business to succeed. The fact is you keep using this lame excuse to justify your meaningless existence, and it's rather sad. You've consistently made personally attacks towards me and others for nothing more than disagreeing with you and have opened yourself up to this. I'm a dick to you, because you're quite frankly the most egotistical, stubborn, lying douchebag I've ever encountered on the internet. Even if 15 people are disagreeing with you, you're not wrong. You are a sad excuse for a human being, a genuine loser, and if I were you I would just cut my wrists right now. It's funny now though, because more and more people are seeing your true colors now on SR, and that has nothing to do with me. ****, I'm not even involved with your current SR e-fights.
get ready for the sarcasm

im truly hurt by the opinion of the out of work I/T guy who admits to treating his girl so badly he has no respect for her because she wont leave him
Old 08-05-2011, 03:56 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

get ready for the sarcasm

im truly hurt by the opinion of the out of work I/T guy who admits to treating his girl so badly he has no respect for her because she wont leave him
The sad fact is, you are. Stop adding 's to cover up how much you're hurting inside. This is proven by the fact that you go around sending people private messages about people that bother you not realizing that they have no interest in reading them and are actually just laughing at you and sharing the messages you're sending them with the guy you're talking about.

My opinion shouldn't bother you at all, but much like my opinion shouldn't bother you you should not think that your opinion holds any weight. You seem to believe that the only persons opinion who is important is yours, which is proven time and time again by your stubbornness. What's even funnier, is that now, to most, your opinion is meaningless. People are now seeing how full of **** you are and how much you lie.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:00 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

How could my opinion not bother you? You're a guy who's entire life literally revolves around the internet. Your best friends in your life are people you haven't even met. They're screen names, living thousands of miles away. Basically your entire life revolves around peoples opinions on you online. It's kind of sad, and I almost feel bad for you. You're a middle aged guy, that probably beats his girlfriend in a fit of rage after getting trolled on the internet, that has no friends other than screen names. You keep telling me that I'm a loser, and I'm pathetic, blah blah blah... but take a look in the mirror. Who's sadder than you?
Old 08-05-2011, 04:00 AM
also known as OMR

The sad fact is, you are. Stop adding 's to cover up how much you're hurting inside. This is proven by the fact that you go around sending people private messages about people that bother you not realizing that they have no interest in reading them and are actually just laughing at you and sharing the messages you're sending them with the guy you're talking about.

My opinion shouldn't bother you at all, but much like my opinion shouldn't bother you you should not think that your opinion holds any weight. You seem to believe that the only persons opinion who is important is yours, which is proven time and time again by your stubbornness. What's even funnier, is that now, to most, your opinion is meaningless. People are now seeing how full of **** you are and how much you lie.
tone you get support from a few people and you think you are a king you are king of the trolls , your post chronicle the life of a failed I/T guy
Old 08-05-2011, 04:03 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

your post chronicle the life of a failed I/T guy
Yawn... tell me another new one.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 08-05-2011 at 04:41 AM.

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!