more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 09:55 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
OOOOOOHHHHH There even GIGANTIC lots....
id imagine they have every size, or at least they can order it. its probably paved in china though, just an fyi
Old 09-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE[S]
available subcages:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
  • R1 98, 99, 00, 01
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • The zx6 models are slightly wider than stock to keep your leg from being pressed against the tail
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!
>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-30-2010, 10:06 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
id imagine they have every size, or at least they can order it. its probably paved in china though, just an fyi
you have a good point...

couldn't be any worse than the lots I've been to..
Old 09-30-2010, 11:24 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

anybody else here on the harbor freight mailing list? they just sent one titled "huge parking lot sale". Which of course made me think - they even sell huge parking lots? how much?
I get them but never read them. I just finished reading the paper one they sent me though. I think I'm going to order a paint gun.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:34 PM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I'm trying to get my Neon to pass inspection. I've already done a bunch of brake work and tie rod ends. Now I need to do the control arm bushings. I did them a few years ago and it was a super pain in the ***. I had to cut holes through the floor in the front foot wells and everything. Well I figure it should be easy this time. Nope. I started last night until I got to the point where I needed to separate the ball joints. A pry bar wouldn't even get one side to budge. The other side slid right out like it was supposed to. So I buy a pickle fork and start again tonight. Ball joints out. Onto the vertical bolt through the bushing I need to replace. It's 24mm. Guess which socket is missing from my set. So I run to the store for a 24mm socket and a piece of pipe to put over my breaker bar (45 minute round trip). I get back and about 5 minutes after I get started, it starts pouring. I'm working in my driveway. **** it, I'm sweating like a pig anyway. I get one side out along with the sway bar connector. The horizontal mount bolt is too close to the transmission to use a socket. I'm not sure how I got that out last time. So now I need a 21mm box end wrench. **** it, I'll start on the other side too see if I'm missing anything else. I start with the sway bar connector and proceed to bust it right in half. Then I start on the front bolt and it won't budge with a 18" breaker bar and 3' pipe. I gave up for the evening.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:22 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I'm trying to get my Neon to pass inspection. I've already done a bunch of brake work and tie rod ends. Now I need to do the control arm bushings. I did them a few years ago and it was a super pain in the ***. I had to cut holes through the floor in the front foot wells and everything. Well I figure it should be easy this time. Nope. I started last night until I got to the point where I needed to separate the ball joints. A pry bar wouldn't even get one side to budge. The other side slid right out like it was supposed to. So I buy a pickle fork and start again tonight. Ball joints out. Onto the vertical bolt through the bushing I need to replace. It's 24mm. Guess which socket is missing from my set. So I run to the store for a 24mm socket and a piece of pipe to put over my breaker bar (45 minute round trip). I get back and about 5 minutes after I get started, it starts pouring. I'm working in my driveway. **** it, I'm sweating like a pig anyway. I get one side out along with the sway bar connector. The horizontal mount bolt is too close to the transmission to use a socket. I'm not sure how I got that out last time. So now I need a 21mm box end wrench. **** it, I'll start on the other side too see if I'm missing anything else. I start with the sway bar connector and proceed to bust it right in half. Then I start on the front bolt and it won't budge with a 18" breaker bar and 3' pipe. I gave up for the evening.

Your On the right path ... them can be a pain in the ***,
some fall right out and I have had some where I had to heat them
up Severely. most the times both sides will diffe from the other too.
what are you taking them out of???
Old 10-01-2010, 03:16 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i used one of those harbor freight lots today it was junk by the end of the night but it was so cheap we can just buy another one when we need it ..lol
Old 10-01-2010, 04:59 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

out .
Old 10-01-2010, 07:13 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

cant get an impact gun on it?
Old 10-01-2010, 08:11 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

morning
Old 10-01-2010, 08:15 AM

cant get an impact gun on it?
My good impact gun is at my father's house and I didn't want my compressor out in the rain. All I have is a shitty impact and an electric one at my house. Those probably wouldn't touch these.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:16 AM

Your On the right path ... them can be a pain in the ***,
some fall right out and I have had some where I had to heat them
up Severely. most the times both sides will diffe from the other too.
what are you taking them out of???
2000 Dodge Neon. It's my beater car for work. I'm hoping a good soaking in PB Blaster will help things along.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:17 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
Good find Nukka...
I found a used 08 with less than 2,000 miles $3200 about 2 hours away. I'm gonna look into that.

Wonder if he would want a 636 that needs 2 or 3 parts
Old 10-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
I found a used 08 with less than 2,000 miles $3200 about 2 hours away. I'm gonna look into that.

Wonder if he would want a 636 that needs 2 or 3 parts
I think I seen the same one.... I figure you could
find one closer N cheaper....

you selling the durty???
Old 10-01-2010, 01:58 PM
also known as OMR

2000 Dodge Neon. It's my beater car for work. I'm hoping a good soaking in PB Blaster will help things along.
over night soak in that **** usually works on any thing , salt on the roads up there makes working on any thing exposed a bitch

Last edited by old man roger; 10-01-2010 at 02:37 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:37 PM
also known as OMR

time to make the donuts ...bbl
Old 10-01-2010, 05:29 PM
bp chaser

I'm hoping a good soaking in PB Blaster will help things along.
It almost always does if you can leave it overnight
Old 10-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Administrators

I would give it a coating 2-3 times in the night
Old 10-01-2010, 07:23 PM
also known as OMR

done work almost time for wheelies
Old 10-01-2010, 09:24 PM

I think I seen the same one.... I figure you could
find one closer N cheaper....

you selling the durty???

Yes... you want it? I'll even fix it for you and wont strip all the extras off it

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!