more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 02:20 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
this all came out of no where. one day three weeks ago she wakes up with stomach pain. over the past 3 weeks she's been to 4 different doctors.. xrays.. mri.. didn't show anything. so, a cat scan is scheduled. and the result is stage 4 pancreatic cancer which has spread to her liver and lungs.
damn thats like getting hit in the head with a brick
Old 08-28-2010, 02:21 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better. I'll pray for your mom.
a pray is helpful. thank you.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:21 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

this all came out of no where. one day three weeks ago she wakes up with stomach pain. over the past 3 weeks she's been to 4 different doctors.. xrays.. mri.. didn't show anything. so, a cat scan is scheduled. and the result is stage 4 pancreatic cancer which has spread to her liver and lungs.
geez... try to stay positive, Amy. i know it's hard but try.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:23 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Do I pass the angle test?
not a big fan of purple
Old 08-28-2010, 02:24 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

geez... try to stay positive, Amy. i know it's hard but try.
I am normally an overly positive person. I am just dumbfounded.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:25 AM
StuntUSA MOD

I'm sorry for the negativity. Its just all so new.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:26 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by old man roger
damn thats like getting hit in the head with a brick
perfect analogy.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:27 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

not a big fan of purple
sorry...next time i'll make it (insert favorite color here).
Old 08-28-2010, 02:29 AM
also known as OMR

amy talk to your mom about normal stuff and spend what ever time you can with her , there is nothing else you personally can do , dont make it all about the cancer and the sadness make it as normal as you can
Old 08-28-2010, 02:29 AM

it's understandable.... i'd be a mess.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:30 AM
also known as OMR

perfectly understandable , i mean it's your mom
Old 08-28-2010, 02:36 AM
StuntUSA MOD

amy talk to your mom about normal stuff and spend what ever time you can with her , there is nothing else you personally can do , dont make it all about the cancer and the sadness make it as normal as you can
I'm trying to do that. I really am. Its just hard being across the country.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:40 AM
also known as OMR

I'm trying to do that. I really am. Its just hard being across the country.
talk to her on the phone , im sure she understands you cant be there all the time
Old 08-28-2010, 02:44 AM
StuntUSA MOD

talk to her on the phone , im sure she understands you cant be there all the time
I do. we talk daily. sometimes multiple times a day. she does understand I am far away. It just tears my heart apart to not be able to help her. I want to move back to be with her and my dad. but i have a mortgage. ugh.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:45 AM

Ok guys I can't keep my eyes open any longer.

Amy, if you need to talk/vent/whatever.. i'm here.

omer... hater!

good night
Old 08-28-2010, 02:46 AM
StuntUSA MOD

I got to go. too upset. talk to you all later, thank you for your concern, please say a prayer for my mom.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:56 AM
also known as OMR

I got to go. too upset. talk to you all later, thank you for your concern, please say a prayer for my mom.
talk to you later amy
Old 08-28-2010, 04:01 AM
also known as OMR

im out
Old 08-28-2010, 10:15 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Shut up...
Old 08-28-2010, 12:46 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Ok guys I can't keep my eyes open any longer.

Amy, if you need to talk/vent/whatever.. i'm here.

omer... hater!

good night
Hey Lynn if you ever wanna trade in that 77 trachito, for a newer younger 89 Bray.... just sayinnnnnnnn

Quick Reply: more new models OMR SUBCAGES !!!