OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 11:17 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

postin from the pooper
Old 10-10-2009, 11:27 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

need red bull
Old 10-10-2009, 11:30 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
rode with jorian ?
yup... kid is sick.

Felt bad for krazykyle tho, he rode for like an hour and pancaked the bike he was riding. It landed on the cage and cracked the block on the motor... you could see the timing chain from the side of the engine
Old 10-10-2009, 11:31 PM
Group Moderator

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 10-11-2009, 01:11 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
rode with jorian ?
that dude hops all over that ****** bike - pretty sick I'm sure on his own bike he'd be more gangsta if thats possible lol. Kyle did spreader jump to frogger - that was pretty pimp too
Old 10-11-2009, 01:12 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
yup... kid is sick.

Felt bad for krazykyle tho, he rode for like an hour and pancaked the bike he was riding. It landed on the cage and cracked the block on the motor... you could see the timing chain from the side of the engine
yeah that sucked
Old 10-11-2009, 01:13 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

how in the hell would you jump from spreader to frogger???

to narrow the question down a little more, how do you jump while sitting on your ***?
Old 10-11-2009, 01:19 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw

to narrow the question down a little more, how do you jump while sitting on your ***?
you know how people jump from sitdown to seat stander or frogger - they're sittin on their *** but they jump. he did it while in a spreader i think he'd stall mid air and hit the brake a little and jump to frogger. it was smooth. jorians a little jumpin **** though. he was jumpin all over that ****** bike
Old 10-11-2009, 01:22 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

yeah but sitting on the seat you have the pegs to push off of...
Old 10-11-2009, 01:26 AM
NealFoReal

yeah but sitting on the seat you have the pegs to push off of...
agreed - i dont know how he did it but he did it and it looked sick lol. Your homie Inolen I think said as he's stalling he gives it a little brake to get the momentum going down and pushes off the tank and jumps to frogger iono but however its done the **** looks gangsta.
Old 10-11-2009, 01:28 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

lol, however he does it, i wanna see this ****...

lol, inolen talks about me at the spot doesn't he
Old 10-11-2009, 01:33 AM
Group Moderator

i got it on film... **** was sick.

And yes inolen talks about you at the lot. He said keystone light sucks
Old 10-11-2009, 01:35 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

i knew he has a man crush on me....
Old 10-11-2009, 01:46 AM
NealFoReal

LOL Nah I never heard him talk about you at the spot. Oh wait - I think we discussed one of your threads one time lol.

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i got it on film... **** was sick.

And yes inolen talks about you at the lot. He said keystone light sucks
You got it - post that **** up son. I couldnt film today. Got road rash on my knee so everytime I moved around my jeans were rubbin against it and it ****** hurt. I barely rode - no filmin - but it was fun as hell

i knew he has a man crush on me....
Old 10-11-2009, 02:04 AM
NealFoReal

off to bed
Old 10-11-2009, 02:06 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

Whats up *******... why you gotta talk abooot riding.. It is like an ice cube out there today
Old 10-11-2009, 03:18 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by KROHNSTUNTS
Whats up *******... why you gotta talk abooot riding.. It is like an ice cube out there today
hey hey turbo

check out my blingtastic paint job

Name:  DSC_0478.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  87.4 KB
Old 10-11-2009, 03:25 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

nice .
Old 10-11-2009, 03:30 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

come in with a little bit of speed , then dip to get the bike riding on engine brake and hand brake then just pull in the clutch ... the bike will hop you up so you dont really jump you kind of get tossed ..
Old 10-11-2009, 03:51 AM
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available