WTB Bike in NorCal

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 12:54 PM

DTcrew4 is a decent person
WTB Bike in NorCal

Looking for a stunt bike in NorCal. Let me know what you've got.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:03 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: WTB Bike in NorCal

ive got a minty 03 636 fully setup but im not taking a dime less than $4gs...PM me if interested..im in anderson ca. about an hour and a half from chico...

Old 06-30-2010, 01:25 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

i now of a 929 that might be availible...already stunted...needs love tho..
Old 06-30-2010, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by beardo

What year? and how much love?
Old 06-30-2010, 02:54 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

good bike for a g

Originally Posted by DTcrew4
What year? and how much love?
think its a 00 or 01..needs a subframe and some other random things that were crashed off...lol
Old 06-30-2010, 04:17 PM

Is it fuel injected or carbureted?
Old 06-30-2010, 04:26 PM

FI
Old 06-30-2010, 04:41 PM

Interested... :popcorn
Old 06-30-2010, 05:03 PM

PM beardothewierdo and he can prob. clue you in
Old 06-30-2010, 05:24 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

ya if your cerial im sure money talks....
Old 06-30-2010, 05:39 PM

Do you have any pics? And more info? Where is it located?

I don't mess around :fact

Edit: I forget sometimes that the r6-forum smiley codes don't work here. :lmao
Old 06-30-2010, 05:47 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

somebody say my name?
Old 06-30-2010, 07:26 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by never 2 old
somebody say my name?
ya the guy above you wants to buy your 929...you should sale it since he will prob ride it....and we already know you wont
Old 07-01-2010, 01:09 PM

Old 07-01-2010, 01:13 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

its in cottonwood dog....im sure if you got cash in hand he will sale it....everyone seems to be short on cash these days....
Old 07-01-2010, 02:30 PM

its in cottonwood dog....im sure if you got cash in hand he will sale it....everyone seems to be short on cash these days....
He sent me a pm yesterday and said he'd send me pics but hasn't. Just keeping it bumped to keep my options open. Ya know?

Do you know what it needs and has done?
Old 07-01-2010, 02:37 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

it was fully set up.... dude looped it a couple times and it has some damage from that, subframe, tweeked cage maybe,,,im not sure but i know it ran good.... he bought it off my other buddy, who used to wreck the lot on that beast!!! i actually had intentions of buying it at one point....i know it has a 64 t rear on it now... powder coated candy red ... it was pretty nice before n20 wrecked it all up cause hes a freakin squid!!!!
Old 07-01-2010, 03:41 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DTcrew4
He sent me a pm yesterday and said he'd send me pics but hasn't. Just keeping it bumped to keep my options open. Ya know?

Do you know what it needs and has done?
Sorry bro...got hecka busy yesterday,ill get you some pics today.

Last edited by N2O; 07-01-2010 at 03:43 PM. Reason: whatever
Old 07-01-2010, 04:46 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

ya like your gonna ride again??? good luck buddy.....bawahahahaha
Old 07-05-2010, 11:56 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

kcrawler is a decent person

I'm selling a 636 stunt bike . I'm in Pittsburg ca, the bike is very clean and fully set up.
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...ml#post4348735

Quick Reply: WTB Bike in NorCal