looking for 03 636

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 08:57 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice
looking for 03 636

want to trade my ex gf for clean ff stunter with upgraded front end , and new arai helmet, and set of tires for my truck. she is pain in the *** and thinks she knows it all.. no kids or baby daddies or warrants. drug and disease free.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:58 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: looking for 03 636

Originally Posted by skillz
want to trade my ex gf for clean ff stunter with upgraded front end , and new arai helmet, and set of tires for my truck. she is pain in the *** and thinks she knows it all.. no kids or baby daddies or warrants. drug and disease free.
sold
Old 01-04-2010, 09:05 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

your bike is pretty pimp . arent you married with kids already
Old 01-04-2010, 09:07 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

your bike is pretty pimp . arent you married with kids already
i think my girl lara and alie would get along great
Old 01-04-2010, 09:09 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

Aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 01-04-2010, 09:12 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by John LegionST
Aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
get out of here im working a deal
Old 01-04-2010, 09:23 PM
Is building another f4i

Originally Posted by old man roger
get out of here im working a deal
i will keep you in mind but i still need tires and new helmet ,thanks for posting
Old 01-04-2010, 11:22 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

I got a redbull and a snickers the dark chocolate kind lets workout a deal but this is only if those rear sets come with her or the deals off. I might through in that buck skin seat too you have been eyeballin in the back of my truck
Old 01-05-2010, 06:37 AM
Is building another f4i

i have run the offers past her and she thinks she should be worth a little more. told ya she was a pain in the ***
Old 01-05-2010, 06:46 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

if you had an ex who couldnt speak a word of english and is a sandwich making master id prob offer up my r6.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:48 AM
Is building another f4i

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
if you had an ex who couldnt speak a word of english and is a sandwich making master id prob offer up my r6.
thats a keeper right there , i wish i could get that lucky
Old 01-05-2010, 07:00 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i know right. if i ever win the lotto ima import me a few of them
Old 01-05-2010, 09:48 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i know right. if i ever win the lotto ima import me a few of them
Worthy conceptually, but much like communism- a failure when put to practice. besides, my dad tried that- mom learned english!

anyhow...what a zinger!

i'm only worth an 03 when i own an 04 636? and on top of that, i'm only worthy as a second wife? Oh and 636 rearsets (although its a good thing you reminded me of that because I totally forgot)????

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHHHHHH WHINE WHINE WHINNNNE.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:31 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'll trade you 2 cheeseburgers
Old 01-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person

How do you expect to trade anything with out supplying pictures, jeeezzzz
Old 01-05-2010, 11:58 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

robble robble.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by NAARDEN INC
How do you expect to trade anything with out supplying pictures, jeeezzzz
Look, i've got 2 arms, 2 legs, a head and female genitalia.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:06 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
Look, i've got 2 arms, 2 legs, a head and female genitalia.
Please post pictures of said "female genitalia" so that we can visibly inspect for wear & tear or possible misuse by the previous owner. Please include pics of the tailpipe and rear end as these parts get scraped often.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by DOKE
Please post pictures of said "female genitalia" so that we can visibly inspect for wear & tear or possible misuse by the previous owner. Please include pics of the tailpipe and rear end as these parts get scraped often.
Ewww. negative!
Old 01-05-2010, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by DOKE
and then things got creepy lol

Quick Reply: looking for 03 636