1998 F3 forsale Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 08:55 PM

crufork is a decent person
1998 F3 forsale Maryland

So just seeing what this might be worth...its a 1998 CBR F3 runs needs battery, no title, bought it as a parts bike cause the guy said it didnt run but needed the carbs clean and it fired right up..not hot also had a cop friend look it up, original owner was in the army and cant get ahold of him otherwise i would have a title. had dirt bike bars on it though i could just put them back on really which i will do if someone wants them on there...i have some fairings for the bike but they were painted black and other colors. tank has a little dent in it and was covered with ducktape so some of the glue is on there still but the tape is gone. Tires are good for stunting not really sure how street worthy they are mainly cause im not sure how old they are but the tread is good. I have a cage for the bike but it got bent on one side and doesnt line up with the holes but if some one wants them too they can have it carbs might need to be reclean mainly because it was sitting for a few months now and gas is prolly bad in it. i believe the bike has like 20k on it or so...motor mounts are still good seems like these like to crack if dropped good. some twobrothers exhaust on it and i think a uni filter. What ever other F3 stuff i have will come with this bike. Just didnt really get into stunting and dont have use for this bike anymore so rather then it just sit there maybe someone else can use it as a beginner bike or parts or whatever they like. So i guess shoot me offers or something ill have pics up tomorrow. Bike is located in Baltimore, Md