f4i in reno

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 10:53 PM

kylenv is a decent person
f4i in reno

clean and clear title ready to sign over. bike needs nothing but a front light to be driven on the streets. bike has 12,000 miles and runs really well. picked this bike up from a new stunt rider who crashed within a couple months of riding so it has only been a wannabe stunt bike for less then 3 months before that it was stock and super clean. so here is what it has.... 905 cage, thrust front and rear sprockets with rk 520 chain, k&n air filter with shortened stock exhaust running a power commander 3 with custom map from a local shop in Reno, as you can see all that parts have little ware, has michelin pilot power tires wich appear to have I'd say less then 1,000 miles if that on them. just replaced the subframe and gave the bike a tune up, tightened all the bolts, lubed the chain, cleaned the k&n filter blah blah blah,,,,, so bike is good been driving it around the last 2 days and it doesn't leak or smoke, has good fork seals, and I can't see this bike needing anything for the rest of the summer. I am firm at $2500 and although its not a super pimp stunt bike it has a clear title and low miles so I think thats a fair price. it has an undertail with turn signals and brake lights, and none of the wiring has been cut or altered. thats about it. sorry for the long post but not one to waste time or money so I listed everything I could think of
almost forgot has a ghetto tank dent with linex lining??? but it doesn't leak or anything so its not that bad. also in the pictures I have the front master off as im waiting on new lines, so I just used my 954 brakes and have rode it like that a few times this weekend
Name:  Picture093-1.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  175.9 KB

Name:  Picture086-1.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  103.8 KB

Last edited by kylenv; 05-17-2009 at 10:54 PM. Reason: pictures
Old 05-17-2009, 10:56 PM

Re: f4i in reno

**** all that typing and I put it in the wanted section!!!! haha
Old 05-18-2009, 12:11 AM

sepdx is a decent person

want a project car for a trade lol just needs an engine 2000celica straight perfect interior power everything sunroof keyless entry...
Old 05-18-2009, 12:37 AM

no time for projects,,,