NASTY 03/04 636 FF steel frame custom build

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 03:05 PM

banonas is a decent person
Re: NASTY 03/04 636 FF steel frame custom build

Please send me a mail and we make the deal. We have the largest import of spares to US cars from the 50:ies and I can ask them to help me with the shipping otherwise ?
I really want to bye your bike and I hope you letv it go in good condition ?
Old 02-23-2012, 03:48 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: NASTY 03/04 636 FF steel frame custom build

Originally Posted by banonas
Please send me a mail and we make the deal. We have the largest import of spares to US cars from the 50:ies and I can ask them to help me with the shipping otherwise ?
I really want to bye your bike and I hope you letv it go in good condition ?
Um ok I sent you a PM so if you want my bike then this is what happens;

You send me the $5,500 us dollars
I crate the bike and you have whoever come pick it up.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:45 PM

o.g. smak is a decent person

dont sell yet bro im makin some sales here in the next few weeks then im coming on a road trip w cash for ya or i can do paypal if i have to just would rather not since they screwed me 2yrs ago outta 800.. and i while i was out ur way i need to drop off my klx 140 supermoto for ryan at 50stunt to make dualcaliper brak\cket!! im stoked please dont sell lol
Old 02-29-2012, 07:47 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

sold thanks again bro nice doing bizness with u. Did i just buy my magura back in the process?
Old 02-29-2012, 08:09 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by celgsxr
sold thanks again bro nice doing bizness with u. Did i just buy my magura back in the process?
Your broke skinny *** couldnt afford or know how to ride a bike of this caliber so gtfo lol

facepalm
Old 03-01-2012, 08:39 AM

so is it sold or not lol... if it is let me know so i can start looking for something else i will have money together later this week.. thanks son
Old 03-01-2012, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by o.g. smak
so is it sold or not lol... if it is let me know so i can start looking for something else i will have money together later this week.. thanks son
No its not sold but this is STUNTLIFE so people love to muck threads and post garbage constantly.

STILL FOR SALE
Old 03-01-2012, 07:43 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

why u gotta be mean i was just bumping your thread wtf. You must have been the one with the complaint that stick was talking about.
Is there something wrong with the magura?

skinny? 190 omw to 200...
pretty sure i can ride any bike. and i promise a steel frame or any other part doesnt make a difference in anything other then glamour stunting.
Broke lul.
either way glws
Old 03-01-2012, 10:47 PM

Thumbs up Re: NASTY 03/04 636 FF steel frame custom build

Nah the magura works perfect thx for asking I was just giving you **** for whoring my thread and confusing people dont take the stuff I said personal I know your a little emo mr. celgz7850 and I know your buffed out rich and can kill any bike even gz750s
Old 03-03-2012, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
Nah the magura works perfect thx for asking I was just giving you **** for whoring my thread and confusing people dont take the stuff I said personal I know your a little emo mr. celgz7850 and I know your buffed out rich and can kill any bike even gz750s
lmao
Old 03-05-2012, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
No its not sold but this is STUNTLIFE so people love to muck threads and post garbage constantly.

STILL FOR SALE
word ima call u this week thanks sir!!
Old 03-06-2012, 08:48 AM

NicoH is a decent person

What's the chanche for a couple more pics of the bike? Really interested
Old 03-06-2012, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by NicoH
What's the chanche for a couple more pics of the bike? Really interested
PM your # and Ill text a bunch of detailed ones.