04 636 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 04:14 PM

50blox is a decent person
04 636 for sale

i have had this 04 636 in my garage for about a year. it works and runs just fine.motors in great shape. has 9800 somthing miles on it last i checked when i had the battery in. i have the other side fairing and the upper. they just arent on the bike. the bike has no battery. but i can install my battery off one of my other bikes to show you that it works fine. it probably could use a change of gas, there isnt that much gas in the bike but its been in there since i had the bike. the bike has no title. i bought it from adams tow yard. they inpounded it i guess and the owner didnt pay the fees to come get it. the vin is clean. just no title i got a reciept for the amount i paid for the bike. it also has a mig pipe on it. the damage is what you see in the pics... really all you need is a left rearset and you are golden. everything else is good it just cause use some tlc. there are some scuff on the side fairing and the side of the upper. but not busted. i will put up pics of the upper and side...as soon as my friend decides if he wants them or not. if he doesnt buy them they will come with the bike. i am looking for cash... the first realistic offer will be good with me. i am open to trades for a dirt bike... but i really would prefer the cash since i am moving in 2 months. if anyone is interested pm me or email me at lindsayr521@gmail.com
if you end up buying the bike you have to come get it. i am to busy to meet up half way. so plan on driving all the way to hampton va 23669 if you plan on buying. take care fellas. posting pics in 10 mins
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0418.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	238484   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0419.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	238485   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0420.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	238486   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0421.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	238487   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0422.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	238488  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0423.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	238489   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0424.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	238490   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0425.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	238491   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0426.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	238492   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0427.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	238493  

Last edited by 50blox; 04-11-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future
Re: 04 636 for sale

Is the front end tucked or does it just appear that way from the pics? Was it taken to the tow yard because it was wrecked?
Old 04-11-2010, 04:36 PM

a link to a photo bucket album with the same pics and i few more would make a great stunt bike. i wanted it for a race bike. but its a little more expensive sport then i thought it would be .

http://pbckt.com/s1.d1Nb
Old 04-11-2010, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by DOKE
Is the front end tucked or does it just appear that way from the pics? Was it taken to the tow yard because it was wrecked?
i dont think it is tucked dude. i had a bike with a tucked front end before and the clearence by the radiator was shitty. i think it is just my picture taking skills. i road it just around the block about 35-40 mph. and it feels fine. i will take another pic in a minute of the bike from a side profile so you can see for yourself. i never had the bike checked out so i could be wrong. but again i think its ok. i no expert in that aspect of the bike. and it possibly couldve been left cause it was wrecked but i dont know the answer to that question. i just bought the bike pretty much no questions asked. i dont know the history on it. except for what i am telling you guys

Last edited by 50blox; 04-11-2010 at 04:43 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:44 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

ok cool man, thanks. I'm not calling you out or anything I'm just interested in the bike and need to talk to my buddy in Virginia to see if he would go look at it/pick it up for me. I'm gonna pm you to discuss this with you in private.

Edit: my buddy is in VA beach and I just mapped it out. Looks like that is only 30 minutes from you. Check your PM's

Last edited by DOKE; 04-11-2010 at 04:46 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by DOKE
ok cool man, thanks. I'm not calling you out or anything I'm just interested in the bike and need to talk to my buddy in Virginia to see if he would go look at it/pick it up for me. I'm gonna pm you to discuss this with you in private.

Edit: my buddy is in VA beach and I just mapped it out. Looks like that is only 30 minutes from you. Check your PM's
no problem bro and i just took 2 more pics of the front end
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0435.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	238494   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0436.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	238495  
Old 04-11-2010, 04:55 PM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

frames tucked
Old 04-11-2010, 04:59 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aut117
frames tucked
+1000...the dent/twist in the frame behind the kawi tag is a red flag....nice try playing dumb tho...LOL
Old 04-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

those forks look small for some reason, like a mini me bike lol
Old 04-11-2010, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
+1000...the dent/twist in the frame behind the kawi tag is a red flag....nice try playing dumb tho...LOL
no ones trying to play dumb here...and no need to be an *******. but i know some people cant help them selves. anyway there are no dents in the frame to my knowledge. if there was i wouldnt offer pics to show it. or i would just come out and say it. when i bought the bike i did have a mechanic from a local bike shop check out the frame at my house. he rides in the local bike club around here and he said it was fine. he didnt say nothing about it being tucked out bent. i just talked to another guy thru a pm and he thought maybe the forks are tweeked. i dont know nor do i have another bike here to compare it to so i can figure that out. it you arent interested then just dont buy it or make offers plain and simple. anyone interested is welcome to come look at the bike in person if you are that close. and i dont mind posting up pics about anything or any area on the bike.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:32 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 50blox
no ones trying to play dumb here...and no need to be an *******. but i know some people cant help them selves. anyway there are no dents in the frame to my knowledge. if there was i wouldnt offer pics to show it. or i would just come out and say it. when i bought the bike i did have a mechanic from a local bike shop check out the frame at my house. he rides in the local bike club around here and he said it was fine. he didnt say nothing about it being tucked out bent. i just talked to another guy thru a pm and he thought maybe the forks are tweeked. i dont know nor do i have another bike here to compare it to so i can figure that out. it you arent interested then just dont buy it or make offers plain and simple. anyone interested is welcome to come look at the bike in person if you are that close. and i dont mind posting up pics about anything or any area on the bike.
my bad for posting..its raining here today and i cant ride street so im in a foul mood...just calling it how i see them from the pics but if im wrong i apologize...GLWS
Old 04-11-2010, 05:39 PM

my bad for posting..its raining here today and i cant ride street so im in a foul mood...just calling it how i see them from the pics but if im wrong i apologize...GLWS
haha i would be mad to if it was raining and i wanted to stunt. but no big deal bro... heck i could be wrong myself. i am just honestly saying i dont know. i know how some people get when they are buying stuff. so i would rather be honest as possible. good luck with the stunting bro i wish i had more time maybe i would have stuck at it .between work and paying for my wedding this sept coming up... the stunting went out the window lol..take care
Old 04-11-2010, 05:42 PM

kylenv is a decent person

A better way to take a picture for people is to stand the bike up on a stand or as straight as you can get it and take the picture from the side with the fairing(on your bike the left side). Take it straight on-not a down angle or up- straight at the fairing and wheel. This will help to judge the damage, the way you are shooting the pictures makes it look tucked big time, but sometimes its the angle and not having a fairing. I have picked up a few bikes and without fairings and the wrong angle I would have bet a thousand bucks it was tweaked but it was just the angle on the pictures. I have no idea about yours but just posting my experience so the guys close buy might be more interested in checking yours out.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by kylenv
A better way to take a picture for people is to stand the bike up on a stand or as straight as you can get it and take the picture from the side with the fairing(on your bike the left side). Take it straight on-not a down angle or up- straight at the fairing and wheel. This will help to judge the damage, the way you are shooting the pictures makes it look tucked big time, but sometimes its the angle and not having a fairing. I have picked up a few bikes and without fairings and the wrong angle I would have bet a thousand bucks it was tweaked but it was just the angle on the pictures. I have no idea about yours but just posting my experience so the guys close buy might be more interested in checking yours out.
thanks for that tip bro... that makes since. i will get somebody over at my house tomorrow to hold the bike str8 up so i can get a str8 on shoot on the fairing side. thanks again for the photo 101 lessons
Old 04-11-2010, 11:41 PM

BIGJBEARS is a decent person

the frame looks tucked to me. Not being a dick, just callin it how i see it. also the one side fairing that is on looks like really close to the front wheel. Could just be the fairing hanging down, but it looks in the right place. Come up with a price for this thing yet?
Old 04-12-2010, 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by BIGJBEARS
the frame looks tucked to me. Not being a dick, just callin it how i see it. also the one side fairing that is on looks like really close to the front wheel. Could just be the fairing hanging down, but it looks in the right place. Come up with a price for this thing yet?
i am just taking the best offer i can get and the first to follow thru. i dont think the frame is tucked at all... i had someone look at the frame and i was good there. i am having a person come look at the forks tomorrow. i will keep you guys posted
Old 04-12-2010, 01:03 PM

zookiezook is a decent person

+1000...the dent/twist in the frame behind the kawi tag is a red flag....
looks like it to me
and people on this site dont all live by each other so we dont want to drive 8 hrs and find out its something its not

that being said pm me your bottom price
Old 04-12-2010, 01:22 PM

louie636 is a decent person

that frame is bent... haha nice try.. ill give u 800 for it
Old 04-12-2010, 11:07 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

the frame is def tucked..not talkin **** just letting you know for sure...may still ride fine, like the 1 i just picked up...but tucked in non the less...would still make a good lot bike if the price is right....what kinda number u looking to get?
Old 04-13-2010, 12:18 PM

i paid 1900 for the bike for the tow yard. i dont expect to get my money back at all... i would like to get atleast 1200 or closest to that number for the bike. people have made offers from 1500 and as low as 500.... the first real reasonable offer and person willing to get it... i will sale it. i just dont plan on giving it away like some people want. but either way if someone is interested pm as usual.

Quick Reply: 04 636 for sale