FS FT 2004 zx6-r 636

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 09:37 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: FS FT 2004 zx6-r 636

like i said before i dont give a **** what he's selling it for. i was laughing because he contradicts himself. i dont give a **** what anyone says, you 2 are the only guys in the world that would call a bike with a blown head gasket and a shot gear as "runs great". idk if you cant find the humor in that idk what to tell you. sorta like you comming on here trying to vouch for the bike saying you rode it 2 years ago lol... see thats funny. 2 years ago it was running great huh? oh and just a little lesson for ya, in motorcycles, the transmission and engine are one unit. so if the transmission is bad the engine is bad as well unless you have the knowledge to be able to split the case and do transmission work which nobody wants to do as the time and money involved its just easier to swap and engine. all in all that engine is junk, mostly because of the shot gear. but anyway, keep telling us how great it runs lol. you should be used car salesmen.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:49 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
like i said before i dont give a **** what he's selling it for. i was laughing because he contradicts himself. i dont give a **** what anyone says, you 2 are the only guys in the world that would call a bike with a blown head gasket and a shot gear as "runs great". idk if you cant find the humor in that idk what to tell you. sorta like you comming on here trying to vouch for the bike saying you rode it 2 years ago lol... see thats funny. 2 years ago it was running great huh? oh and just a little lesson for ya, in motorcycles, the transmission and engine are one unit. so if the transmission is bad the engine is bad as well unless you have the knowledge to be able to split the case and do transmission work which nobody wants to do as the time and money involved its just easier to swap and engine. all in all that engine is junk, mostly because of the shot gear. but anyway, keep telling us how great it runs lol. you should be used car salesmen.
Live Hard, Sell Hard...
Old 01-22-2010, 09:49 AM

madmatt02 is a decent person

woww.. if u look at the very first post.. tell me were you see the word "GREAT"
great and good are two diff words.. and something can run good.. and NOT MOVE AT ALL because a motor running is diff then a transmission driving.. dude.. i get u have alot of posts.. but still...yea i rode bike 2 years ago..and it hasnt been touched since.. idk why your hating so much.. its a CLEAN bike man.. look at the pic...ok a motor swap and thats it and you got a MINTY FULL FAIRING 636.. with sprockets and a gpr and woodcraft rearsets good paint too
Old 01-22-2010, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by DOKE
+ motherfuckin 1

it goes in second.. it drives in second.. u can wheelie in second.. when your going slow.. and CRACK the throttle.. it slips out.. idk what it is with people not knowing how to read and then saying something completely diff.. thought stunters were at least 18 years old.. not 5
Old 01-22-2010, 09:53 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by madmatt02
it goes in second.. it drives in second.. u can wheelie in second.. when your going slow.. and CRACK the throttle.. it slips out.. idk what it is with people not knowing how to read and then saying something completely diff.. thought stunters were at least 18 years old.. not 5
Please take your buddies **** out of your mouth before you speak you sound ridiculous.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:57 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

He said it runs fine and you can just skip right over second... to me that sounds like 2nd does not work...
Old 01-22-2010, 09:59 AM

Please take your buddies **** out of your mouth before you speak you sound ridiculous.
aha, right. this is typing.. not speaking..just don't understand if someone isn't interested after reading it..why don't they just x out or go back.. why bother inputting and just being an *******?
Old 01-22-2010, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by cruzin12oclok
here i have a 2004 zx6r (636) overall this is a clean nice bike.. it runs good but havent had it started in a while due to a BLOWN HEAD GASKET.. tires are good, plastics are clean, comes with gpr that is brand new.. has 55t rear and down 2 in front i belive a 14 in front.. turn signals everything works great but blown head gasket and all gears but 2nd gear. 2nd gear works but pops out when the r's are up.. hit me up i need to sell this.... i need to fix my 954!!!! the pics i post up are same as it sits right now
Old 01-22-2010, 10:01 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

aha, right. this is typing.. not speaking..just don't understand if someone isn't interested after reading it..why don't they just x out or go back.. why bother inputting and just being an *******?
My mistake. Keep typing with your buddies **** in your mouth then. Carry on...
Old 01-22-2010, 10:03 AM

My mistake. Keep typing with your buddies **** in your mouth then. Carry on...

will do. thanks for stopping by.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:06 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by cruzin12oclok
ur funny. it starts right up u dumbass it does run great what im trying to say is it needs a 50$ head gasket that takes 2 hours to put in.. if that...and the sprocket setup makes the gears so short that it dont even matter,, how hard is it to just baby 2nd or just skip it.. all other gears the bike will come right up. ur just a hater

Stunters dont "Baby" 2nd... And pretty sure that says or just skip it
Old 01-22-2010, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by T/C
Stunters dont "Baby" 2nd... And pretty sure that says or just skip it

yea, i understand that, i can read.. but the fact is you said it doesn't even go in second and it does..just saying..your saying **** thats not true but w.e im out fellas
Old 01-22-2010, 10:15 AM
T/C
Squid...

yea, i understand that, i can read.. but the fact is you said it doesn't even go in second and it does..just saying..your saying **** thats not true but w.e im out fellas
You are right i did... the bikes motor still is trash... im out
Old 01-22-2010, 10:18 AM

M.SHANK is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm interested. PM sent
Old 01-22-2010, 02:26 PM
T/C
Squid...

Lol sdf you still getting PM's?

Last edited by T/C; 01-22-2010 at 02:35 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:36 PM

lol...
Old 01-22-2010, 02:44 PM
I

boyke is a decent person

yo ill give ya 300 bucks and bring 3 fat chicks down there with kfc for all 4 of ya and we can call it a far trade??????????. i mite be able to squez a dollar 2 ninty eight outta each of the for ya. what ya say we gota deal???????????????
Old 01-22-2010, 02:58 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

haha you can word it anyway you want but the fact remains that engine will need to be replaced or have a **** ton of work to for any stunter to want to ride it. cuz it'd be real nice to be in a 2nd gear wheelie and have it kick out of gear and mouse trap you over the front and then a car runs you over. yayyyy you just killed someone cuz you told em it runs fine lol
Old 01-22-2010, 02:59 PM

yah he's messaging me, im gettin sorta scared hahaha
Old 01-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

yah he's messaging me, im gettin sorta scared hahaha
He doesn't like me enough to bring the hate over PM. He's stuck with you two!

Quick Reply: FS FT 2004 zx6-r 636