FS FT 2004 zx6-r 636

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 06:06 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
Re: FS FT 2004 zx6-r 636

I pm'd you let me get the GPR off your hands
Old 01-21-2010, 06:09 PM

cruzin12oclok is a decent person

wooow
Old 01-21-2010, 06:11 PM

i dont know kinda wanna sell it with the bike
Old 01-21-2010, 06:13 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cruzin12oclok
i dont know kinda wanna sell it with the bike
all bullshit aside you should just part the whole bike out. youll prob get more money for it.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:16 PM

i might if no1 wants it as it sits ill wait a few days
Old 01-21-2010, 06:20 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Dibs on rear sets if you are reasonable with the price
Old 01-21-2010, 06:25 PM

yea u would have dibs on em.. there woodcraft
Old 01-21-2010, 06:30 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

lets go on the GPR just sell it to me for 200 shipped
Old 01-21-2010, 06:32 PM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

Originally Posted by T/C
Dibs on rear sets if you are reasonable with the price
bustin his ***** till he has something you want
Old 01-21-2010, 06:33 PM

ill save it for u... unless i sell whole bike im waiting at least for another couple days
Old 01-21-2010, 06:35 PM

yo you'll make less money selling it with the bike let me get it for 200 shipped then sell the bike for the same you were going to sell it for and your up 200 more then what you would of got with it on the bike
Old 01-22-2010, 07:05 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cruzin12oclok
ur funny. it starts right up u dumbass it does run great what im trying to say is it needs a 50$ head gasket that takes 2 hours to put in.. if that...and the sprocket setup makes the gears so short that it dont even matter,, how hard is it to just baby 2nd or just skip it.. all other gears the bike will come right up. ur just a hater
honestly if its that easy you should just invest the 2 hours and $50......fix it and then repost it on CL and get more money.

not saying this is you, but it makes it sound shady when you say its so easy, the buyer will think...... if it was so simple he would have done it him self, so he could get more return. the they think...... there must be more than he's telling.

if you commit and put in the work you can make a lot more parting a bike out, but its also a lot more of a pain in the A$$.
also if theres no title, you should post up the vin so people know your legit.

Old 01-22-2010, 07:36 AM

madmatt02 is a decent person

alright guys, ive rode this bike 2 summers ago almost everyday.. as the bike sits right now? he's right.. it runs good. starts up and is still strong as ever. this bike is real clean! and yea, a blown head gasket does not always mean a bike cant run good..the bike runs amazing.. with the exception of a little oil leaking from a gasket on the head.. so if u say it cant be a good running motor your saying an oil leak from ANY gasket or even the oil pan bolt from not being tight all the way the motor cant run strong? im just sayin.. it leaks bit of oil from gasket.. still runs good but as he said... its NOT good to run it becuase leak WILL get bigger thus is why he hasnt started it in a while.. other then that yea 2nd gear is FUCKED!.. and its not a shifter for or anything.. think the actual gear is has stripped teeth and when put alot of tq on it it slips.. plastics are MINT tho headlight is good nothing is broke all tabs on EVERYTHING is there.. bike was dropped one time from a suv backing into it,... and it had a cage on it at the time..

stop hatin on a nice bike and a honest guy.. just sayin.. u can go ahead and flame me all you want.. i wont lose any sleep over it.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
honestly if its that easy you should just invest the 2 hours and $50......fix it and then repost it on CL and get more money.

not saying this is you, but it makes it sound shady when you say its so easy, the buyer will think...... if it was so simple he would have done it him self, so he could get more return. the they think...... there must be more than he's telling.

if you commit and put in the work you can make a lot more parting a bike out, but its also a lot more of a pain in the A$$.
also if theres no title, you should post up the vin so people know your legit.

sup homie? your right about parting it out! but yea.. is a pain in the *** specially when u gota use a friends paypal who works mad hours in a week in a truck and can only check **** late at night.. and we could put a head gasket on.. but that would hack into much needed time and money into our other bikes we are using for this summer.. just want it gone how it sits for a steal for 1500
Old 01-22-2010, 08:29 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

This thead was entertaining either way. Thanks guys.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:02 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by aut117
bustin his ***** till he has something you want
I bust everyone's *** don't say something stupid All that aside i can still be mature and do business.
\
And to your friend and you who say it runs good... When you state something runs good it means it is completely mechanically sound.... Every motor runs good if you count running good as just one thing being wrong with it... There is a blown head gasket therefor its not mechanically sound...Thats what it comes down too.. And if there are tranny problems thats a whole can of worms i wont even open up...
Old 01-22-2010, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by T/C
I bust everyone's *** don't say something stupid All that aside i can still be mature and do business.
\
And to your friend and you who say it runs good... When you state something runs good it means it is completely mechanically sound.... Every motor runs good if you count running good as just one thing being wrong with it... There is a blown head gasket therefor its not mechanically sound...Thats what it comes down too.. And if there are tranny problems thats a whole can of worms i wont even open up...

idk, i always thought running good and mechanically sound were to diff ways to describe a motor.. either way he stated that it RUNS as it sits and it DOES need a head gasket.. and also stated that 2ND GEAR is shot. its there but not when u put alot of throttle on it. its not like hes asking 3 grand and hiding ****.. coulda said doesnt need a head gasket and someone coulda came and started it and rode it and never even noticed.. another reason why dont wanna part it out is cuz the whole scammin thing goin on right now with guys and low posts.. so why go threw the drama of everything and **** i just say u want the bike buy it.. if not look at a diff thread idk homie.. im not talking **** on anyone and obviously just vouching for my buddy here.. few people on here know me and that im loyal even tho i got some low posts myself... but this is just my cuz im bored and like to type bumppp
Old 01-22-2010, 09:23 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by madmatt02
idk, i always thought running good and mechanically sound were to diff ways to describe a motor.. either way he stated that it RUNS as it sits and it DOES need a head gasket.. and also stated that 2ND GEAR is shot. its there but not when u put alot of throttle on it. its not like hes asking 3 grand and hiding ****.. coulda said doesnt need a head gasket and someone coulda came and started it and rode it and never even noticed.. another reason why dont wanna part it out is cuz the whole scammin thing goin on right now with guys and low posts.. so why go threw the drama of everything and **** i just say u want the bike buy it.. if not look at a diff thread idk homie.. im not talking **** on anyone and obviously just vouching for my buddy here.. few people on here know me and that im loyal even tho i got some low posts myself... but this is just my cuz im bored and like to type bumppp
I know you are not talking ****... I was talking **** I was kidding around untill he sent a pissy little Pm to me but i got over that in about 2 mins anyways... And its fine selling a bike that needs work but the bike has a blown head gasket... You cant come on here saying it runs fine with that and the fact that it wont even go in to second ... Guess thats just me though No hard feelings.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by T/C
I know you are not talking ****... I was talking **** I was kidding around untill he sent a pissy little Pm to me but i got over that in about 2 mins anyways... And its fine selling a bike that needs work but the bike has a blown head gasket... You cant come on here saying it runs fine with that and the fact that it wont even go in to second ... Guess thats just me though No hard feelings.

ight homie for sure
Old 01-22-2010, 09:35 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by T/C
+ motherfuckin 1

Quick Reply: FS FT 2004 zx6-r 636