cbr f4 lot bike FS

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 09:51 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold
cbr f4 lot bike FS

01 cbr f4i frame (clean numbers - no title) with a cbr f4 motor. geared -1, +8, sick innovations cage, custom 12 bar, orange powder coated wheels with good tires, freestyle ingenuity clip ons, dented tank. i have a handbrake master and fitting just need the line. it needs a muffler, complete clutch, battery and new lockset..i have the gas cap with the key broken in it. solid bike to learn on i have a extra tank tail and fender all are beat up and a box of extra parts. make an offer. located near danbury ct.

just post your offer here.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00798.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	234151   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00797.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	234152  

Last edited by EZEC; 11-22-2009 at 10:03 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:55 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold
Re: cbr f4 lot bike FS

i also have an extra f4 front end with wheel, and 2 f4 rear wheels -make an offer

primered f4i oem upper $100

and a minty fresh red/black F4i tank $200

Last edited by EZEC; 11-22-2009 at 10:03 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:32 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

And Ezec is outta the wheelie game for good now Nice ridin with ya last year buddy Tell yer wife I said BUMP for a good dude
Old 11-22-2009, 10:51 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Another bump for ya good luck with the sale.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:15 AM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

300...and Pat on the butt
Old 11-23-2009, 11:34 PM
Embrace the Hate

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
And Ezec is outta the wheelie game for good now Nice ridin with ya last year buddy Tell yer wife I said BUMP for a good dude
what up man. krystal said hi...i'm probably going to get something next year...maybe a motard, just trying to pay off the last of my debt.

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
300...and Pat on the butt
whats up homie, oh btw ur wheelies is garbage.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:44 AM

wildcat1118 is a decent person

im not good on maken offers.whats the lowest you would take and i come and get it?
Old 11-24-2009, 04:29 PM
FTP CYCLES

f4 diablo is a decent person

Would you be intrested in trading out for a 96 s10 on air bags? LMK either way please.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:48 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EZEC
what up man. krystal said hi...i'm probably going to get something next year...maybe a motard, just trying to pay off the last of my debt.
word thats wassup. do work kid
Old 11-26-2009, 10:04 AM
Embrace the Hate

Originally Posted by f4 diablo
Would you be intrested in trading out for a 96 s10 on air bags? LMK either way please.
yeah i will take trades...but you're a little far away.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:10 AM
FTP CYCLES

I travel with a buddy to pick up bikes in N.C sometimes, If you want some pics I can send you some. so Some traveling aint outta the question sometimes.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:14 AM
FTP CYCLES

Lemme check the rates on transport thru a buddy here an find out what it'd cost to send the truck up there.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:18 AM
Embrace the Hate

bump.
Old 11-30-2009, 06:41 PM
Embrace the Hate

make an offer.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:32 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

my offer stands and i already told Pat to pucker up..lol why doesnt he buy it
Old 11-30-2009, 09:50 PM
Embrace the Hate

haha pat is too busy sitting in front of his big screen tv getting drunk to ride.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:30 PM
Embrace the Hate

Old 12-04-2009, 10:07 PM
Embrace the Hate

anybody? i really don't feel like dealing with cL clowns.
Old 12-04-2009, 10:45 PM

budd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the rough

Saucey.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:09 PM
Embrace the Hate

bumping

Quick Reply: cbr f4 lot bike FS