05 r6 clean title

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 01:48 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
05 r6 clean title

2005 r6 (only model year that came with inverted forks and radial brakes)
c4 steel upper stay
Atown customs cage
Two brothers factory shorty
Magura 195 13mm mc
Hohey dual caliper bracket
tank dented nicely
power commander 3
gpr stabilizer
flipped 636 clip ons
other cosmetic goodies that you can see in pics
kleen air mod
pmp sprocket with gold 520 conv chain
bike runs perfect, no issues. running on amsoil full synthetic. bought it at the beginning of the year but have only put around 2k miles on(14k miles on bike i think) it. so all the parts are nearly brand new. tore up my knee pretty bad so **** it, if you got 4500 come get it, if not dont ask me stupid questions.

Name:  DSCF9183.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  101.8 KB
Name:  DSCF9225.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  151.6 KB
Name:  DSCF9221.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  117.3 KB

Last edited by sdfkillz; 09-25-2009 at 01:54 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:40 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough
Re: 05 r6 clean title

don't be a homo.....especially since you just learned how to do stoppies on that guy
Old 09-25-2009, 03:40 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

I don't have the $4500 so will you take $500 cash and payments for three years? And can you send me 60 more pics so I can waste more of your time.
Old 09-25-2009, 03:55 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Turtle
don't be a homo.....especially since you just learned how to do stoppies on that guy
**** it im sick of gettin hurt over bullshit
Originally Posted by Suicidl
I don't have the $4500 so will you take $500 cash and payments for three years? And can you send me 60 more pics so I can waste more of your time.
sounds good, ill send you a new picture with every paypent
Old 09-25-2009, 06:27 PM

KANE>NIN is a decent person

trade you my tacoma
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tacoma.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	231663  
Old 09-25-2009, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz

sounds good, ill send you a new picture with every paypent
sounds like a ***** response.... i miss you neil
Old 09-26-2009, 02:44 AM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

geeezzz dude u flip bike faster than anyone...im also tired of getting hurt..im laid up again
Old 09-26-2009, 02:59 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

that sucks. hope you heal up quick. you out the game or just takin a break for the winter

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
geeezzz dude u flip bike faster than anyone...im also tired of getting hurt..im laid up again
same **** homie - hope you heal up quick
Old 09-26-2009, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by KANE>NIN
trade you my tacoma
no i have a truck
Originally Posted by Turtle
sounds like a ***** response.... i miss you neil
yah well being 30 with 3 major injuries in just over a year will do that to ya
Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
yah i like change lol

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
that sucks. hope you heal up quick. you out the game or just takin a break for the winter

same **** homie - hope you heal up quick
idk man im sure ill end up with a bike in some form at some point in the future but for now im just sick of struggling to keep my bikes the way i want them and getting hurt. i wouldnt mind getting hurt for ******* up tricks but thats never happend i keep getting hurt over nonsense and its ******* frustrating.

Last edited by sdfkillz; 09-26-2009 at 02:17 PM.
Old 09-26-2009, 06:54 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

i wouldnt mind getting hurt for ******* up tricks but thats never happend i keep getting hurt over nonsense and its ******* frustrating.[/quote]

you my friend are my twin.... seems like im hurt more than i am healthy...and its not from ******* up on the bike....i just cant catch a break...well heal up and ill try to do the same..by the way BUMP for a pimpin R6
Old 09-27-2009, 12:20 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

******* a. sweet *** bike. hate to hear you getting rid of it. all the bikes i've seen you sell have looked mint!

Bump.

Aight so i'll trade you two pikachu cards and some foodstamps? Sound good?
Old 09-27-2009, 12:46 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

idk man im sure ill end up with a bike in some form at some point in the future but for now im just sick of struggling to keep my bikes the way i want them and getting hurt. i wouldnt mind getting hurt for ******* up tricks but thats never happend i keep getting hurt over nonsense and its ******* frustrating.
thats wack. i heard about you and JB smashing into each other. hope you both heal up quick. **** it tho - the cold weather is coming anyway so take a deserved break and come back fresh when it gets warm
Old 09-27-2009, 12:48 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by frayz
******* a. sweet *** bike. hate to hear you getting rid of it. all the bikes i've seen you sell have looked mint!

Bump.

Aight so i'll trade you two pikachu cards and some foodstamps? Sound good?
+1 on his bikes always being minty fresh i had to google what a pikachu card was lol.

Old 09-27-2009, 10:27 AM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

if it doesnt sell and you part it out let me know.....i could use some parts off of it
Old 09-27-2009, 10:28 AM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

if it doesnt sell and you decide to part it out let me know, i could use a few parts
Old 09-27-2009, 10:28 AM

let me know when we can get drunk neil....i'll make the trip to you
Old 09-27-2009, 01:42 PM

West is an unknown quantity at this point

How much u want 4 the cage?
Old 09-27-2009, 01:46 PM

everytime i post a bike for sale its the same ****. at no point in time did i say i wanted to trade or part out the bike. i am not selling any parts off this bike nor do i want to trade for anything. 4500 means 4 thousand and 5 hundred american dollar bills is what i want in exchange for the entire bike. it is not secret code for "ask me how much i want for the cage" if u want a cage go to myspace.com/atowncustoms and buy a cage from him.

and turtle we can get drunk anytime i was crutching around fells point last night
Old 09-27-2009, 03:03 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

neil you told me you were quitting last season lol
Old 09-27-2009, 03:25 PM

everytime i post a bike for sale its the same ****. at no point in time did i say i wanted to trade or part out the bike. i am not selling any parts off this bike nor do i want to trade for anything. 4500 means 4 thousand and 5 hundred american dollar bills is what i want in exchange for the entire bike. it is not secret code for "ask me how much i want for the cage" if u want a cage go to myspace.com/atowncustoms and buy a cage from him.

and turtle we can get drunk anytime i was crutching around fells point last night
i'm getting drunk right now.....come spoon

Quick Reply: 05 r6 clean title