pro set up supermoto.... street titled frame...... for sale or trade

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 03:16 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future
pro set up supermoto.... street titled frame...... for sale or trade

4 sale or trade....check it out!!!
SICK supermoto!!!!!! also have a STREET LEGAL & CLEAN TITLE frame
Just swap the frame, add lights and your ready to kill the streets!!!!!!

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/1307187897.html

im thinking about selling or trading for a different street legal motard or motorcycle. i'm really looking to get a wr250x or drz400sm.
if it doesnt sell or trade in the next week or 2. i will be keeping it and setting it up for the street.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:15 AM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough
Re: pro set up supermoto.... street titled frame...... for sale or trade

why can't you get it ready for the street now? Thing looks pimp man and you have to stop buying all of tony d's bikes hahaha
Old 08-07-2009, 03:08 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Turtle
why can't you get it ready for the street now? Thing looks pimp man and you have to stop buying all of tony d's bikes hahaha
whats up bro?
the issue is time.......... i work 60-65 hours a week, own a house, and i'm married. so even though its only a weekend job, i'm finding it tuff to find the time to swap frames and add the lights. and i'm not letting it cut into my saturday stunt time. thats why if i still have it in a week or so im keeping it, since my buddy who owes me for doing work on his house said he'll swap the fames and stuff for me this week or next.
and yeah, i think i bought all of Tony D's bikes, so im prob gonna have to be done.....
last i talked to him he still had his full fairing ninja. he was selling it, but i think he took it off the market.
ALL of his bikes are BUILT RIGHT and SOLID!!!!!!!!

the CR250 supermoto is SICK!!!!! its def a pimp bike!!!!! every bike of his i have seen is TOP NOTCH.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:38 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

How much you looking to get for it??
Old 08-08-2009, 06:13 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

i paid about 3000 for the cr250 4 months ago, and just dropped 1000 for the street titled frame for the last week. i know its a lot, but to build a motard from a DB is alway huge money. luckily on here everything has already be bought other than the lights and parts to use the lights and its a sick bike. it will be crazy fun killing the street on it. i would negotiate a little, but im not willing to give it away or take a BIG loss, but theres some play.

i was thinking about trying something different, but if it doesnt sell or have a serious buyer or trader by next weekend i'm swaping frames and hitten the streets.
just pm me a price your thinking and we'll go from there. or your number and we can talk more details.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:56 PM

B0arder606 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo you still trying to get rid of a 50. I saw a post awhile back.

If so PM me
Old 08-10-2009, 09:53 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

Originally Posted by B0arder606
Yo you still trying to get rid of a 50. I saw a post awhile back.

If so PM me

It might be..........
If this bike sells and I need extra dough to get wr250x or something, I will sell it in order to help fund a higher end project. Other wise I'm prob just going to keep the fiddy.
It was in the add mainly incase someone had a newer clean bike and wanted to add that to the trade.
I'll let you know.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:37 PM

2 stroke supermoto would be pimp for the streets. Want my 450 for it? haha
Old 08-10-2009, 09:22 PM

hummmanawho is an unknown quantity at this point

nevermind

Last edited by hummmanawho; 08-10-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:35 AM

underoath207 is a decent person

sent you a PM
Old 08-11-2009, 12:15 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

Cool Re: pro set up supermoto.... street titled frame...... for sale or trade

2 stroke supermoto would be pimp for the streets. Want my 450 for it? haha
yeah..... its gonna KILL the streets
this bike is Nasty, has crazy power, the things a beast. its gonna be sick!!!!

hows the new 600rr been treating you? it looks sick painted up green!!!
prob not......hahaha....... out of couriosity is your 450 crf, wr...ect ? DB or SM?

Originally Posted by underoath207
sent you a PM
pm responded to.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
yeah..... its gonna KILL the streets
this bike is Nasty, has crazy power, the things a beast. its gonna be sick!!!!

hows the new 600rr been treating you? it looks sick painted up green!!!
prob not......hahaha....... out of couriosity is your 450 crf, wr...ect ? DB or SM?

pm responded to.
love the 600 rr so far....need to get a few thing tweaked and I will love it. 450 is just a db, I was just ******* with you. I need to get a cr to take down into the city to ride with the dirt bike boys...haha
Old 08-11-2009, 05:00 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

love the 600 rr so far....need to get a few thing tweaked and I will love it. 450 is just a db, I was just ******* with you. I need to get a cr to take down into the city to ride with the dirt bike boys...haha
sweet, enjoy the 600rr, i hope to see a turtle print tank soon.

and yeah, i knew you were f-ing around. that would be great to show up for a city ride killen it on a cr. any of the bmore DB Boys rocken 2 strokes?
i know JohnForLife and a hand full of other guys rode this CR250 supermoto back when Tony D had it.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:08 PM

no bmorex guys riding any 2 strokes....just all the baltimore dirt bike boys, thats why i'd love to pick your bike up ...just don't have the funds unfortunately
Old 08-11-2009, 06:03 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

no bmorex guys riding any 2 strokes....just all the baltimore dirt bike boys, thats why i'd love to pick your bike up ...just don't have the funds unfortunately
yeah i know bmorex isnt rocken any, i was talking about the baltimore dirt bike boys........ i thought i rembered seeing some in BOTB with the 12 o clock boys segmant, but wasnt sure.

word..... funds are tight for everyone. im about 30-40 min north of philly, if i keep the bike and and your ever in the area hit me up and you can try it out.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:30 PM

thats all the 12 o clock boys rock is 2 strokes....this year is the first year i've seen really any of them rocking 4 strokes
Old 08-11-2009, 07:33 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

we really should figure out how to pick this bike up ...
Old 08-12-2009, 02:25 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

Originally Posted by JohnnyBmore
we really should figure out how to pick this bike up ...
it would be SICK as a bmorex bike!!!

i sent you a pm, maybe we can work something out.
also im a little more flexable with the price, since i found a bike id like to pick up. i'll do my best to hook you guys up.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:45 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

new add.................
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/1322921536.html
frame swap was delayed to next weekend. i found a bike i might be buying and need cash to put down on it. new killer price for the next week. looking to sell by next weekend or i'm keeping it. pm me with an offer or for my rock bottom price.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Janitor "clean up stalls"

faster321 is an unknown quantity at this point

sick *** cr.... and off topic turtle i know its far away but you could always buy my 03 rm250 when it goes to auction, i would much rather have someone who knows bout bikes, then the ******** game wardon get it like he wants... not sure the condition now a days (havent seen it since april), but yeah i bet they will let it go pretty cheap.... and that cr is a beast! looks amazing!

Quick Reply: pro set up supermoto.... street titled frame...... for sale or trade