2002 F4i Stunt Ready & Clean Title!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 11:54 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2002 F4i Stunt Ready & Clean Title!

Originally Posted by kelm
bump.. Need to get this thing gone put too much money into it lately, and it's ran me up into debt. I'm very much open to trades, and willing to put cash on top!! pm me.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:24 AM
Janitor "clean up stalls"

faster321 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn it kelm i wish you didnt live so far away and would go lower on the amount i would be all on it!
Old 07-28-2009, 12:21 PM

wrapstar is an unknown quantity at this point

ill give you 2700$ cash and ill pick it up this week..
Old 07-28-2009, 01:04 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kelm
Bump.. need to get this thing gone put too much money into it lately, and it's ran me up into debt. I'm very much open to trades, and willing to put cash on top!! PM ME.
ya put cash on top of a trade INSTEAD of paying off your debtyou have reached a whole new level of stupid and irresponsible kelmjust remember buddy,you REAP what you SOW
Old 08-01-2009, 10:38 AM
I.C.

champroze is a decent person

Yo, Kelm!! Bike still up 4sale? Can you come down to bout $2700?
Old 08-01-2009, 12:26 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

so you're sayin all you can do is goofy lookin seat standers and you quit ?
Old 08-01-2009, 02:03 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Clean Title aint this the f4i you traded for your R6 ? If so then you should watch what you post .....You posted a few days ago saying this bike had a Lean on it and you have a copied grey scale title ?
Old 08-01-2009, 02:05 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally Posted by kelm
**** you.... You are the biggest scam artist and ***** i have ever met on this entie life and mark my words when do i find you i have never been one to hurt someone, but me and you are gonna have a talk about how you stole my r6 and decided to give me a bike you knew didn't have a clean title, after bold face lieing to me and giving me the run around.

Have you got served with papers yet? I reported my r6 stolen since you never came through on the deal buddy...
they should be coming soon as i just filled all the paper work last night, i for one am tired of people walking and abusing my kindess. It ends here, and your going down mark my words.
Don't have no god damn for shady **** like that, seriously man i told you straight up every detail of the r6 and you were happy but you "forgot" the title.

7 weeks later... Yep, i got mailed a faxed copy of a title with a lein on it you peice of ******* **** go kill yourself. Period. Do it.
Thank god for having a cell phone record everything while we were talking outside your truck i had my boy video tape and i also had a tape recorder, cause i had a bad gut feeling about this.

So while the bike is still in my name, and you didn't give my bike back either bring it back to me or i will report it stolen simply as that.
This is the last time anyone ***** me over you pace of ******* ****.

Maling me a grayscale copy after i hounded you for 6 weeks for the title...
Speaking of the devil, i have my title lean and legit so that bikes mine and i want it back or otherwise i'm reporting it stolen.

Sucks for you uh buddy? Next time don't **** me over, that was the biggest shady move i've ever seen happen.
But karma is a bitch, and yours is coming.

Have a great day.
Old 08-01-2009, 07:19 PM

mroneeyedboh is a decent person

Took him almost 1 month to send me a cage that he HAD to have the money for ASAP ( I had to pay extra to get the money sent RIGHT NOW ) and I called/texted him for days and days and casually he would reply here and there giving me something new on why he couldnt send it. I did get it though, just too WAY too long..

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-st...ught-kelm.html (Has anyone bought from Kelm?)

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-st...t-shipped.html (Kelm still hasnt shipped....jacked?)

just sayin/
Old 08-01-2009, 11:43 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

how come hes a contributor if he's done all that scamming?

nags aint going to ban him or anything?

**** i want to be a contributor! lol
Old 08-02-2009, 12:33 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

But you admit all you can do is goofy lookin seat standers and you quit right ?
Old 08-02-2009, 12:34 AM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahah. kelm stand!!!!

Quick Reply: 2002 F4i Stunt Ready & Clean Title!