2003 F4I stunt bike 2k FL

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 12:50 PM

illstate is a decent person
Re: 2003 F4I stunt bike 2k FL

Originally Posted by Gulfripper
You never even asked me about the title and I'd be happy to post numbers that it isn't stolen like I said there was never a mention of a so called cop shop so don't say you said that in fact the only thing You asked me was if I had a stunt spot for you to ride at since you are pro riders of stunt syndicate.I'll post numbers when I get home no problem I bought the bike off a well respected member of these forums and fir you to think it's stolen and imply that it's stolen to other people looking at my bike is just a feeble attempt to try tomake me look bad stating what I am a bike thief I some sort. I have every txt messagesaved and not one of them mention a to meet at a cop shop as you call it so when did you say this? And now you mention he's not in syndicate stunts. When that is one of the first things he said to me is I am in syndicate stunts.what is cones down to is I have the right to sell my bike to. Your whole gig deemed like a bunch of shady shot and now you like you said are gonna try to bash me on sl. I think your words were we know the owner of stuntlife and were gonna flame you bad haha like a bunch of 14 year old kids keep crying and try to make me look bad I'll post up numbers tommorow and shove it in your face and whAt it comes down to is syndicate stunt just needs to cool thier jets and stop crying you allready said you found another bike what's the big deal then

whatever, were going to take pics of the texts to prove we offered to meet at a police station.

sounds to me like your foriegn and dont read or speak english well.

read the post retard,it says ill state does ride for stunt syndicate and is a paid pro.

im not trying to brag, the point was i wouldnt not risk sponsors to rip someone off.

check any post i ever made on any site, im not a **** talker or bragger and am respected for that by people that know me.

the offer was made,you were shaddy, BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-23-2009, 12:51 PM

illstate is a decent person

Originally Posted by Foose
Budy might be intersted if you'd meet in like pensacola

careful,this guys on some BS!!!!
Old 04-23-2009, 01:29 PM

Gulfripper is a decent person

Check the numbers yourself there guys.
I have the right to sell who I wanted to and liek I said I didnt want to deal with the haslle of you driving from chicago and it seemed retarted and shady to me. After seeing the type of person you are it just makes me feel my choice was that much more right. I personally would never deal with stunt syndicate. You think saying im bs cause I didnt sell you my bike is really gonna stop the bike from being sold? Keep trying thats all you guys got like you said in the text is your gonna flame me over and over. Just cause I wouldnt sell to your shady operation I have my reason get a different bike shut the **** up.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:51 PM
STUNT SYNDICATE

ogsuperman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gulfripper
Check the numbers yourself there guys.
I have the right to sell who I wanted to and liek I said I didnt want to deal with the haslle of you driving from chicago and it seemed retarted and shady to me. After seeing the type of person you are it just makes me feel my choice was that much more right. I personally would never deal with stunt syndicate. You think saying im bs cause I didnt sell you my bike is really gonna stop the bike from being sold? Keep trying thats all you guys got like you said in the text is your gonna flame me over and over. Just cause I wouldnt sell to your shady operation I have my reason get a different bike shut the **** up.

did you even read that before you posted it?
you make the point for me,calling us shaddy because we wanted to come buy the bike.

lmao, you keep on rollin dont you retard!

my point was made, also i really could careless what one retarded guy in fld thinks of me.

your a dumbass,its obvious to everyone now!

just look at your posts

i made my point here,so goodluck trying to rip off someone else ***.

squids, will they ever learn??

Last edited by ogsuperman; 04-23-2009 at 11:20 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:10 PM
STUNT SYNDICATE

ogsuperman is an unknown quantity at this point

ok here ya go, heres jus the part of the text that shows i said we would meet ya at the cop shop!

so save the lies pal,you been called out!

the pics off my web cam so its blurry but you can make it out anyway

its says,---- ME: shaddy? you dont wanna sell it?

ME: were not thieves, we'll meet ya at the cop shop if ya want?

ME: jus would like to see before buying it.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo 235.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	223971  

Last edited by ogsuperman; 04-23-2009 at 11:15 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:01 AM

The bike will sell im not concerned on that its not stolen and I allready posted numbers. What else you got? Call me a retard? Haha thats the best you got are stupid put downs over the internet. In fact if I didnt want to sell or was worried about selling why would I post it all over the internet? Yet again you are driving from chicago which is retarted in its self to pick up an 1800 dollar bike I did not see the point in it and did not want to deal with it. Like I said 50 times. To keep it going and turn it into a name calling thing is childish on your part and makes you look like a moron.

Last edited by Gulfripper; 04-24-2009 at 05:27 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:35 PM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ogsuperman
ok here ya go, heres jus the part of the text that shows i said we would meet ya at the cop shop!

so save the lies pal,you been called out!

the pics off my web cam so its blurry but you can make it out anyway

its says,---- ME: shaddy? you dont wanna sell it?

ME: were not thieves, we'll meet ya at the cop shop if ya want?

ME: jus would like to see before buying it.
no offense but is it just me or is the pic really blurry????
Old 04-24-2009, 06:49 PM

Dixon's Cider is a decent person

This thread sucks
Old 04-25-2009, 09:57 AM

Endotransit will become famous soon enough

Dude you freaked out about nothing. You have obviously never just pulled a road trip. Woke up hung over looked on SL, hey heres a bike in florida, lets take 2gs and go buy it. If we dont like it we can just go sit on the beach for the rest of the day because it's cold and shitty in Ill compared to FL. Tard you fucked up and lost a possible sale. And you fucked them out of a road trip! DICK MOVE!
Old 04-25-2009, 11:35 AM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

MiNi GuineA is a decent person

Originally Posted by illstate
careful,this guys on some BS!!!!
Dude shut the **** up, theres like 15 ppl who know this guy here and where that bike came from. Its not stolen, hes only getting rid of it for personal reasons.

Comming from Chi town to FL for a 1800. bike seem's a bit odd. This is a free country if he dont wanna sell it to someone comming from CHI thats his business. If you spent your time looking you might have your self one by now instead of crying in here.

This bikes gonna sell, one DMV vin check will show the bikes been salvaged. You can try and **** up the sale but anyone with a brain have dmv run it before they tossed out cash.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:58 AM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MiNi GuineA
Dude shut the **** up, theres like 15 ppl who know this guy here and where that bike came from. Its not stolen, hes only getting rid of it for personal reasons.

Comming from Chi town to FL for a 1800. bike seem's a bit odd. This is a free country if he dont wanna sell it to someone comming from CHI thats his business. If you spent your time looking you might have your self one by now instead of crying in here.

This bikes gonna sell, one DMV vin check will show the bikes been salvaged. You can try and **** up the sale but anyone with a brain have dmv run it before they tossed out cash.
If its a good buy then its worth it....If someone wanted to drive all that way to buy my bike so be it, as long as I got paid. It really seems like dude is trying to hide something by not selling it to them, who gives a **** where their coming from. money is money
Old 04-25-2009, 12:06 PM
Highstylesfreestyle.com

pimpnslo is a decent person

Wow this is GAY. I know the guy I ride with him all the time. The bike is not stolen no matter how many stupid post's you make. Get over it get another bike and have a wonderful day not in Florida
Old 04-25-2009, 12:07 PM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point

Its a COD title.

Last edited by DCP-TED; 04-25-2009 at 12:14 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:09 PM

MichiganStunter is a decent person

#1 Who gives a **** if the bike is stolen or not, thats the chance anyone takes buying none titled bikes...

#2 bitching about someone spending there own time and money on a trip for any reason is retarded (thats right I called gulfripper a retard). who gives a **** how other people spend or use there time and money. if someone wants a 1800 dollar bike or wants a 4 BAJILLION dollar bike let em ******* have it. I belive (Gulfripper) no matter how many accounts he makes pretending to be his firends is still a "shady" person. I have no ties to anyone, on this thread atm, I was just reading it and got pissed off. I am looking for a good buy on a stunt bike, I also have alot of friends in FL. I would drive down there in a heart beat for a solid bike and visit with friends.

#3 Seems a bit fishy aswell, He said he would ship np. But one the chicago riders wanted to see it first and test ride it, OMG no no no there shady.. Blah bull ****. anyone is shady is this seller!!!.

P.S Good Luck brotha. Hope we can do business in the future.. :P

Jon
Old 04-26-2009, 09:39 AM
Highstylesfreestyle.com

pimpnslo is a decent person

Originally Posted by MichiganStunter
#1 Who gives a **** if the bike is stolen or not, thats the chance anyone takes buying none titled bikes...

#2 bitching about someone spending there own time and money on a trip for any reason is retarded (thats right I called gulfripper a retard). who gives a **** how other people spend or use there time and money. if someone wants a 1800 dollar bike or wants a 4 BAJILLION dollar bike let em ******* have it. I belive (Gulfripper) no matter how many accounts he makes pretending to be his firends is still a "shady" person. I have no ties to anyone, on this thread atm, I was just reading it and got pissed off. I am looking for a good buy on a stunt bike, I also have alot of friends in FL. I would drive down there in a heart beat for a solid bike and visit with friends.

#3 Seems a bit fishy aswell, He said he would ship np. But one the chicago riders wanted to see it first and test ride it, OMG no no no there shady.. Blah bull ****. anyone is shady is this seller!!!.

P.S Good Luck brotha. Hope we can do business in the future.. :P

Jon
His bike and he can say go **** yourself to anyone he don't want to sell it to. Find a friend buddy or better yet go try to ride a bike
Old 04-26-2009, 10:25 AM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

Originally Posted by pimpnslo
His bike and he can say go **** yourself to anyone he don't want to sell it to. Find a friend buddy or better yet go try to ride a bike
Ditto..
Old 04-26-2009, 12:09 PM

namebling is a decent person

How about everyone just shut the hell up. That ugly bike belongs in a dumpster anyway. i wouldn't buy it for $18.00
Old 04-26-2009, 08:55 PM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

Originally Posted by namebling
How about everyone just shut the hell up. That ugly bike belongs in a dumpster anyway. i wouldn't buy it for $18.00
You ride a GSX-R 1K. Noone here gives ***** bout what you think..
Old 04-28-2009, 08:02 AM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

so is the bike still4 sale or wat haha cuz i want it and i have cash in hand and will pick it up
Old 04-28-2009, 11:40 AM

Yea it's still for sale if you want it it's yours

Quick Reply: 2003 F4I stunt bike 2k FL