Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 09:15 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: F4i near KC....fully setup

bump.....
Old 03-29-2009, 09:55 PM

Up0n0ne is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not a F4I guy but man this one is nice. If I had about a grand more I'd def. consider it.
Bump for a nice bike and good deal.

I'll see how this week goes at work and maybe try to scrape up the extra grand I would need to buy this. Money's tight!

This is clean, someone needs to buy this.

Last edited by Up0n0ne; 03-29-2009 at 10:01 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Up0n0ne
I'm not a F4I guy but man this one is nice. If I had about a grand more I'd def. consider it.
Bump for a nice bike and good deal.

I'll see how this week goes at work and maybe try to scrape up the extra grand I would need to buy this. Money's tight!

This is clean, someone needs to buy this.
lemme know if you get the money together......if you were in MO and had a couple guns I was looking for to put in trade I could work with that as well. Unfortunately none of them are too common right now (FN Five Seven, Glock 17 9mm, and GSG-5 .22 rifle). They are what I plan to buy with part of the money in order to fill the void of not riding for awhile.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
lemme know if you get the money together......if you were in MO and had a couple guns I was looking for to put in trade I could work with that as well. Unfortunately none of them are too common right now (FN Five Seven, Glock 17 9mm, and GSG-5 .22 rifle). They are what I plan to buy with part of the money in order to fill the void of not riding for awhile.
I will, and all I have is a M&P Compact 9mm, and that has to stay by my bedside. I see on your list is a 9mm, if you get a chance try out a Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm, thing is nice in the hands, and the slide is like butter. Plus S&W has the best customer service and is the only gun left that is 100% U.S.A. made.
Need to stock up fast, Barry's trying to abolish the 2nd ammend.

Anyway this is a clean bike and I'll let you know. If something were to take place, maybe meet in Joplin. I know you said only 2hrs. but maybe we could work something out..

Thanks and I'm sure this will sell by the end of the week.

Marc

TTT
Old 03-30-2009, 10:22 AM

I will, and all I have is a M&P Compact 9mm, and that has to stay by my bedside. I see on your list is a 9mm, if you get a chance try out a Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm, thing is nice in the hands, and the slide is like butter. Plus S&W has the best customer service and is the only gun left that is 100% U.S.A. made.
Need to stock up fast, Barry's trying to abolish the 2nd ammend.

Anyway this is a clean bike and I'll let you know. If something were to take place, maybe meet in Joplin. I know you said only 2hrs. but maybe we could work something out..

Thanks and I'm sure this will sell by the end of the week.

Marc

TTT
I'm not worried about Barry O'dipshit taking anything.....Congress and the Senate want to keep their jobs. Secretary Holder is the only one talking about it much right now and that idiot has now power, just a stage to talk on.

I like S&W....my Ar is a S&W MP15....I'm picking up a Glock for a silencer host. It was between a new Glock and a used Sig 250 I found, but the Sig was in ACU camo and has already sold.

I dont have a clue where Joplin is....but if it isnt crazy far to drive I might be up for it. I've got a lifted diesel F250 on 37's, so I try not to make too many super long trips. Would it be mostly highway??? I can push around 22mpg if I stay on the highway....stoplights and stop signs I'd be good to get 16-17!

I'd like to sell it mid-week or a friday night or somin.....that way I could spend saturday browsing thru gun shops picking up the toys to fill the void of not riding.
Of course, I can still browse gun shops if it doesnt sell by this weekend....I usually do anyways. Look at, hold, and drool on several different expensive guns, then buy a $13 box of .17 hmr ammo!
Old 03-30-2009, 11:45 AM

Holy ****...Joplin is a 3-4 hour drive and 185 miles.....DAMN!

Fill my truck up when I get there and give me 3-4 good movie suggestions to watch on the way down and back and I could meet ya there.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:37 PM

Sacrifices man, sacrifices.
You would have it easy though, straight shot south for 3 hours.
I would be looking at 345 mi – about 6 hours. I would also have to borrow or rent a trailer, cause I traded the truck for a Tahoe.

I'll fill your truck in trade for filling the Tahoe up. Wait...never mind. lol

I could do the 3 movies to watch, easy!

I'm sure someone will buy this soon, trying to come up with the extra grand + gas is a tough task. I wasn't able to work all last week due to having to get a cortizone shot in my right shoulder, really hurts the end of the months billing, sucks.

Anyway Bump!
Old 03-30-2009, 07:46 PM

Sacrifices man, sacrifices.
You would have it easy though, straight shot south for 3 hours.
I would be looking at 345 mi – about 6 hours. I would also have to borrow or rent a trailer, cause I traded the truck for a Tahoe.

I'll fill your truck in trade for filling the Tahoe up. Wait...never mind. lol

I could do the 3 movies to watch, easy!

I'm sure someone will buy this soon, trying to come up with the extra grand + gas is a tough task. I wasn't able to work all last week due to having to get a cortizone shot in my right shoulder, really hurts the end of the months billing, sucks.

Anyway Bump!
if I can find some cheap farm diesel or somin I might be able to work somin out, otherwise I doubt it would be over $25-30 to fill my truck back up (I would have a full tank before leaving and should burn around 1/2 tank or less if its all highway)....at $3600 I cant afford to spend anything to sell it and still be able to afford whats replacing it (guns!) and be able to pay for diesel thru finals.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:49 PM

oh.....I watched Pineapple Express, Wanted, and Anchorman in the truck over the last couple days.....so those are off the table. And watching Fear and Loathing while driving made me feel high just watching it! lol
Old 03-31-2009, 05:32 PM

bump again.................and I would cover the fuel down and back for the sale.....theres only one GSG5 left at the gun shop! lol
Old 04-01-2009, 12:23 AM

Going thru the parts on the bike....not including any labor costs. Bold Items were bought new. I was surprised to see how much it was! I should be asking more for this bike.

woodcraft rearsets...$250 ?
vortex clipons......$180 ?
Ohlins........at least $525 maybe more
954 front end....pieced it together, prolly $8-900 after springs and so on
handbrake.....roughly $450 with master, bracket, line, and caliper
sprocket and chain.......$175 or so (steel)
Seal Savers.....$20 LoL
Gas Cap (cant remember brand, but I like it better than the screw on types).....was $190 if I remember right
House Of Kolor Paints.....$400+ or ONLY the materials
Cage (best I've ever had/seen)....$375
12 bar.....we built it, but would cost $125
Solidifying subframe with diamond plate.....$80 in materials w/o labor
APE cam chain tensioner.....$50 (great for F4i's btw)
PCIIIUSB......whatever they cost
Micron pipe......$300 ? I bought it on another bike and moved it over.

Goes to show that the total package isn't always more than the sum of the parts. I'm not sure how much those parts would be worth when parting the bike out, but it might be worth it to someone if they have the time. Right now I dont, otherwise I would have to look into how much it would get me to sell those parts, the frame motor,.....
Old 04-01-2009, 10:56 PM

bump.....
Old 04-02-2009, 08:48 PM

bump....priced to move....had a call or two on the bike, but no definite takers just yet. Weekend is coming,if noone has bought it, and if weather is nice and someone is gonna buy it they're most likely going to have to come to the "super lot" in KC and pull me off of it! haha
Old 04-02-2009, 11:07 PM
shopping for new toy!

lildewey7 is a decent person

bump for nice bike
Old 04-04-2009, 12:13 AM

bump....had a few calls, no definite buyers yet.....if I'm not on a boat tomorrow you can find me on the bike trying to get dizzy
Old 04-04-2009, 05:33 PM

bump x8,592,671
Old 04-04-2009, 08:11 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

i honestly cant believe this thing isnt gone yet. if i can get rid of my 05 636 in time im gonna be all over this baby. how far you willing to drive?

Last edited by Vetter; 04-04-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Vetter
i honestly cant believe this thing isnt gone yet. if i can get rid of my 05 636 in time im gonna be all over this baby. how far you willing to drive?
Noone has money right now.....and I dont think some people are having luck getting bank loans right now either. I've had a few people who called and were excited and going to the bank to get a loan and needed the vin number, mileage, year,......and then poof they're gone!

Columbia, MO if you were covering gas to get back home......originally had it at $100 to drive 2 hours, but figured thats a bit much. For $50 and refilling my tank I would maybe meet in STL.....that would be me filling the tank, refilling it in STL, and refilling it when I got home with maybe enough money to buy off the dollar menu at Wendy's.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:53 PM

well....told her I was gonna buy a rifle and two handguns, plus some ammo, a couple mag extensions with the money from the bik......and she's staying at her parents and I'm at home! haha

Nah....she's finishing her last couple classes this week.....some someone come gimme some cash so I can go buy some toys before she gets home and realizes it? lol
Old 04-06-2009, 11:27 AM

cant believe this thing hasnt sold yet..........I could look at yanking parts to sell separate from the bike to help price if anyone would be interested in an F4i without a damper, rearsets, maybe power commander.....maybe get the price down about $400 without those items since I shouldn't have any problems selling those 3 things.

Quick Reply: F4i near KC....fully setup