*Price Drop* 2001 f4i Stunt Ready *Price Drop*

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 11:55 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: *Price Drop* 2001 f4i Stunt Ready *Price Drop*

Originally Posted by NINER
I kind of felt bad because you didn't see that before. Now I feel better.
After the wife and I try to help you sell this thing I get short jokes from a guy that has possibly a 1/4 inch on me
Old 11-17-2008, 12:00 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
After the wife and I try to help you sell this thing I get short jokes from a guy that has possibly a 1/4 inch on me
I got at least an inch on you. But it's funny because you get all pissed off when we call you short like Timmy does.

I do appreciate your help trying to sell it.

STILL FOR SALE!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2008, 08:46 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Still for sale. Still a good deal. Price isn't getting any lower and will go back up in the spring.
Old 11-18-2008, 08:49 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

That 954 front end is gangster.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:16 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by villa76
That 954 front end is gangster.
Yes it is.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:13 PM
Retired

bump...
Old 11-23-2008, 03:21 PM
Retired

To the top.
Old 11-29-2008, 08:29 PM
The Goons Are Here

snwmn0303 is a decent person

damn homie u still have this isnt hasent sold yet
Old 12-01-2008, 04:24 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by snwmn0303
damn homie u still have this isnt hasent sold yet
Amazing isn't it? There is a couple of guys who said they would pick it up during christmas break. Hopefully one of them does.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:06 PM
The Goons Are Here

snwmn0303 is a decent person

Amazing isn't it? There is a couple of guys who said they would pick it up during christmas break. Hopefully one of them does.
some body should come threw if not just sell the bike and sll the parts seperate u know if thats the only way someone would buy it surprise u really still have it
Old 12-03-2008, 04:26 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by snwmn0303
some body should come threw if not just sell the bike and sll the parts seperate u know if thats the only way someone would buy it surprise u really still have it
Bump.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:34 PM
i am over it

str8edge24 is a decent person

to the top barely used stunt bike
Old 12-08-2008, 11:42 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by str8edge24
to the top barely used stunt bike
Barely used lately. Come on folks. I want a PS3 and a 61" DLP.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:27 PM

StuntAsshole is a decent person

You want a 50" sony and 2k
Old 12-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by StuntAsshole
You want a 50" sony and 2k
I'll take this TV, and only this tv and 2k.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1202649424894
Old 12-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

I'll take this TV, and only this tv and 2k.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1202649424894
Thats big...why you like that one so much? Just curious
Old 12-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by mofat01
Thats big...why you like that one so much? Just curious
It's got a large screen, is relatively cheap, and the LED light engine lasts 10 years instead of the 2-3 years the filiment type light engines.

Still for sale.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:28 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

It's got a large screen, is relatively cheap, and the LED light engine lasts 10 years instead of the 2-3 years the filiment type light engines.

Still for sale.
I cant belive this thing is still for sale

Niner if you go that big with a TV anything over 42 inches i would go with a Plazma
Old 12-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by JonnY X
I cant belive this thing is still for sale

Niner if you go that big with a TV anything over 42 inches i would go with a Plazma
Have you checked the price on a 61" plasma?

Still for sale. Price goes back up in a couple of months.
Old 12-14-2008, 08:29 PM
Retired

still for sale. Use your christmas $.

Quick Reply: *Price Drop* 2001 f4i Stunt Ready *Price Drop*