06 r6 trade maybe??

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 01:36 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: 06 r6 trade maybe??

and if the miles realy worry you i have an 05 636 motor with 8000 miles on it maybe we could work out a deal but i wouldn't sweat the miles
Old 01-17-2008, 01:37 AM

cbaquol is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
the miles are kinda high but they are all highway miles and thats not hard miles at all ,hell my stunt 636 has 22000 stunt miles on it and stunt miles are hard mile..lol

you have a clean bike so trading it for a stunter shouldn't be too hard except most people [stunters] don't like r6's but r6's just happen to be my favorite bike in the world , not for stunting maybe but for a street bike deffinetly
i agree with you.......so now you kinda know what road im trying to go down what do you think i should do get $ for it and buy a setup SF bike, or wait for the right offer to roll arouund that way i am not without a bike becuase its my only means of transportation (thanks for your help/input btw)
Old 01-17-2008, 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
hmmm the miles are little higher than id like but im a little interested. my girl wants a r6 real bad(hates blue tho) and i might be comming down to florida to pick up another 636 so i might consider trading my 600rr.....you got all the stock parts with it too?
yes i have everything its just a matter of me digging through the garage to find them......p.s. your 600rr is EXACTLY the type of **** im lookin for
Old 01-17-2008, 01:42 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cbaquol
yes i have everything its just a matter of me digging through the garage to find them......p.s. your 600rr is EXACTLY the type of **** im lookin for
so you dont have like a truck where youd be able to meet me in like jacksonville? cuz my drive is already gonna be gnarly if im gonna go pick up this 636 i dont wanna have to trek out to tampa as well.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:46 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i agree with you.......so now you kinda know what road im trying to go down what do you think i should do get $ for it and buy a setup SF bike, or wait for the right offer to roll arouund that way i am not without a bike becuase its my only means of transportation (thanks for your help/input btw)
well just be carefull who you deal with try to work with some one that alot of people will vouch for ,you don't want to trade your clean r6 for a ratted out beat up stunt bike that will die tomorrow...

even if you don't want mine the 636 is an awsome stunt bike and i know you want one set up but usually if it's set up already and some one wants to get rid of it there is probably a reason..

getting a non stunted bike is usually a better idea less abuse...

im probably gonna make this one my stunt bike if you don't get it if that tells you any thing
Old 01-17-2008, 01:46 AM

so you dont have like a truck where youd be able to meet me in like jacksonville? cuz my drive is already gonna be gnarly if im gonna go pick up this 636 i dont wanna have to trek out to tampa as well.
i could try to figure something out my stepdad has a ford ranger but im not if hed let me use it......i can def. ask in the morning, if your down i would 100% trade for that cbr.......but if i cant get transportation is there anything else i can convince you with to come the couple extra hours
Old 01-17-2008, 01:52 AM

well just be carefull who you deal with try to work with some one that alot of people will vouch for ,you don't want to trade your clean r6 for a ratted out beat up stunt bike that will die tomorrow...

even if you don't want mine the 636 is an awsome stunt bike and i know you want one set up but usually if it's set up already and some one wants to get rid of it there is probably a reason..

getting a non stunted bike is usually a better idea less abuse...

im probably gonna make this one my stunt bike if you don't get it if that tells you any thing
i totally agree with u about gettin the non stunted bike that makes 100% sense, and your def not even close to being out of the picture but like i said before i just want to see what come my way, and ive seen this dudes 600rr before and absolutly fell in love with it, never thought i could have it, and if he comes through i might just have to do that, but again i am just seeing what kind of offers come my way ya knooww?
Old 01-17-2008, 01:52 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i could try to figure something out my stepdad has a ford ranger but im not if hed let me use it......i can def. ask in the morning, if your down i would 100% trade for that cbr.......but if i cant get transportation is there anything else i can convince you with to come the couple extra hours
we'll see what happens tomorrow, im waitin to hear back from the dude i put the deposit down with in jacksonville for the 636 im trying to get, he was gettin impatient on how fast i was gonna be able to get down there so he was talking about selling it to someone else. i already got a guy who wants to give me cash right now but im feelin sorta nice so i might try to hook my girl up, ill talk to her tomorrow as well and then ill get atcha.

p.s. ive brought this bike to the lot literly 5 or 6 times, anyone from bmore x can vouch for that on top of the fact that i take care of my bikes and rarely even drop them. anyone from section 518, some of the connecticut guys and roger i think you know brian D (american stunter) who is one of my good friends will all tell you my **** is legit and accurately described. i spent more time gettin this bike set up the way i wanted it than i did riding it, it only has 3k miles on it, i just dont like hondas as this was my second attempt at owning one and i finally got the hint that im a 636 guy...

Last edited by sdfkillz; 01-17-2008 at 01:57 AM.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:55 AM

we'll see what happens tomorrow, im waitin to hear back from the dude i put the deposit down with in jacksonville for the 636 im trying to get, he was gettin impatient on how fast i was gonna be able to get down there so he was talking about selling it to someone else. i already got a guy who wants to give me cash right now but im feelin sorta nice so i might try to hook my girl up, ill talk to her tomorrow as well and then ill get atcha.

alright man my cell number is 443 957 5856, my day tomorrow is going to be hectic so i may not be on the computer much during the day so if you want/have time give me a call on the cell.......and yes its a baltimore number
Old 01-17-2008, 01:59 AM

alright man my cell number is 443 957 5856, my day tomorrow is going to be hectic so i may not be on the computer much during the day so if you want/have time give me a call on the cell.......and yes its a baltimore number
gotcha, ill be heading back down to bmore in the morning as im in ny right now so ill try to let you know if i decide on something later in the evening.
Old 01-17-2008, 02:06 AM

well just incase sdfkillz decides to go another route, i am going to keep my options open for now so keep the offers coming if u got em.........
Old 01-17-2008, 05:50 PM

bump.................anyone else interested??
Old 01-20-2008, 08:15 AM

idragbodys10 is an unknown quantity at this point

pics?
Old 01-20-2008, 11:44 AM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

hey old man......i've got something to run by you...i just picked this up 2-3 months ago..it's an 06 with 6,500 miles....i just set it up
tyger shark cage
zero degrees
954 frontend
round bar
ape cct
my brembo w/full throttle master(keeping the brembo but got a 06 gixxer radial)
gpr
msr perch
full hindle exhaust (ceramic and powdercoated)
it's salvaged title but only because i haven't gotten the chance to bring it thru inspection.
i've been looking for a 05-06 636....if your interested
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 005.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	205107   Click image for larger version

Name:	l_d8e1f6bf44344f21b4f988abb8f1caec.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	205108   Click image for larger version

Name:	l_c03cf59750784b653502cb1102fbf518.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	205109  
Old 01-20-2008, 11:56 AM

oh and i just dented the tank...came out good so no leaks,no worries
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	trans%20pics%20004.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	205110  
Old 01-20-2008, 11:59 AM
also known as OMR

that thing looks nice but i don't really like f4i's the r6 is my favorite bike for streets and the 636 is my favorite for lots so i was gonna make the r6 my street bike and keep my 03 636 for the lots
Old 01-20-2008, 12:09 PM

that thing looks nice but i don't really like f4i's the r6 is my favorite bike for streets and the 636 is my favorite for lots so i was gonna make the r6 my street bike and keep my 03 636 for the lots
it was worth a shot hope he wises up...
Old 01-26-2008, 11:07 AM

fstR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

how much cash you lookin for?
Old 01-26-2008, 11:26 AM

ive been gettin offers for 7k cash off craigslist so somwhere around there i guess
Old 01-26-2008, 01:23 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Take Omr's Trade Dude Its A None Stuntin Bike He Going To Put A Cage And Sprocket On It For U All U Have To Buy Is A Hand Brake Setup But It Seems Your Not Ready For A Hand Brake Yet Anyways

Quick Reply: 06 r6 trade maybe??