Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 10:43 PM

JoNathanJOnes is a decent person
Re: 06 r6 trade maybe??

im dumb. sorry
Old 01-16-2008, 11:28 PM

cbaquol is a decent person

i like your zx6 alot OMR but i dont know if its exactly what im looking for, let me sit on it for a day or so and think about it, talk to some more people and let you know for sure, id really like some kind of bike that is for the most part set up,(or a stock 954) and like i said before i have no pressure to get rid of this bike and i know ill be kicking myself in the ***** if i dont get something i am really happy with, i am not sayin no just let me think about it, weigh out my options, and get back to you, thanks alot.
Old 01-16-2008, 11:29 PM

Cash Offers Accepted Also But Please Keep Them Reasonable, This Bike Is mint!!!!!!
Old 01-16-2008, 11:45 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cbaquol
i like your zx6 alot OMR but i dont know if its exactly what im looking for, let me sit on it for a day or so and think about it, talk to some more people and let you know for sure, id really like some kind of bike that is for the most part set up,(or a stock 954) and like i said before i have no pressure to get rid of this bike and i know ill be kicking myself in the ***** if i dont get something i am really happy with, i am not sayin no just let me think about it, weigh out my options, and get back to you, thanks alot.
If I had that R6 I would trade OMR in A second. 636's are the ****! THE ****! BUMP For OMR'S TRADE!!!

(P.S. A OMR Cage is worth the trade by its self! And you get A free 636 with it! lol)
Old 01-17-2008, 12:14 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
If I had that R6 I would trade OMR in A second. 636's are the ****! THE ****! BUMP For OMR'S TRADE!!!

(P.S. A OMR Cage is worth the trade by its self! And you get A free 636 with it! lol)
Old 01-17-2008, 12:28 AM

how many miles does it have omr? what are the rashes on the rear and side from? and anything else that may influence my thinking one way or another.......thanks
Old 01-17-2008, 12:39 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

let me go check ..
Old 01-17-2008, 12:58 AM
also known as OMR

it has 19300 miles on it ,the guy i bought it from got it brand new and used it to drive to work in miami 120 mile round trip every day he is older then me and doesn't wheelie or any thing like that ..

there is a dent on the frame from the clipon hitting it ,you can see it in the pic along with all the rash he replaced the rear set ,clutch cover and the clip on and has been riding it like that for months ..

he high sided it from locking up the rear brake when some one cut him off and the bike rolled over once and then slid to a stop , i rode it and every thing seems fine the bike rides good just looks like ***

you can tell by the tires that he didn't even rail twisties with it because the side are like brand new
Old 01-17-2008, 01:01 AM
also known as OMR

you mentioned you wanted some thing set up already ,are you gonna go street fightered of full fairing ?

i ask because with an omr crash cage and some gear your pretty much set up..
Old 01-17-2008, 01:05 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
you mentioned you wanted some thing set up already ,are you gonna go street fightered of full fairing ?

hahah yo this is crazy but i think i know the guy that had that bike. is he a short scraggley lookin dude with kind of a gruff voice and maybe a beard?
Old 01-17-2008, 01:10 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
hahah yo this is crazy but i think i know the guy that had that bike. is he a short scraggley lookin dude with kind of a gruff voice and maybe a beard?
wow yup thats him

how the hell do you know him
Old 01-17-2008, 01:14 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

wow yup thats him

how the hell do you know him
hahah thats awesome... i love that guy, we call him dirt mcgirt, i dont know his real name. he rode that bike all the way up to upstate ny, where i was living this summer, to this gay little bike rally they have up there every year called americade. we got him arrested hahaha cuz uhh well the theme of americade is to get ppl to do dumb **** and then watch em go to jail. well dirt mcgirt was a perfect candidate cuz he was super outgoing guy, he was actually dressed as a pirate and crusing the 636 up and down the strip and we kept yelling to him to do a burnout so he stopped and started roasting the tire while there was a cop right on his tail ahhaha he was spittin smoke and rubber all over the front of the cops car hahaha cop was SUPER PISSED, dirty went to jail and he was a lil mad at us cuz we talked him into it. wow!! thats awesome, i remember him telling us how he got cut off and **** and layed it down and i was amazed how that tail dented but the plastic didnt crack.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:21 AM
also known as OMR

wow what a small world.....lol

his beard is huge now ,almost like a zz top beard........lol
Old 01-17-2008, 01:23 AM
also known as OMR

well we know where 3000 of the miles on the bike came from...lol
Old 01-17-2008, 01:24 AM

it really depends on the bike......id go all day streetfightered out 100% but then again id rock FF all day too, if the right deal comes along on an older SF bike id take it for sure, i dont really know exactly what i want to do yet thats why i got this post up, to see what comes my way....and i really like that 636 but 19000miles kinda scares me, and ive had this ad up for only one night and gotten a couple great offers(like yours) already and id like to see what else people got without rushing into anything.......if you dont mind give me your honest/unbiased advice........what am i really working with and how realistic are my interests? im really looking for a 954, 04 or newer cbr600rr, or a old f4i/636 stunter plus some loot....what do you think?
Old 01-17-2008, 01:25 AM

wow what a small world.....lol

his beard is huge now ,almost like a zz top beard........lol
finally his beard matches his personality, thats one of the best dudes ive met riding a motorcycle....we couldnt believe he was riding a 636, he was rocking some camo cargo pants a hoodie and a denim biker vest with one of those harley do rag things haha (before he was dressed as a pirate) and then he sat on the 636 we were like hmmm this dude isnt like all the rest. haha he made the whole event..
Old 01-17-2008, 01:27 AM

it really depends on the bike......id go all day streetfightered out 100% but then again id rock FF all day too, if the right deal comes along on an older SF bike id take it for sure, i dont really know exactly what i want to do yet thats why i got this post up, to see what comes my way....and i really like that 636 but 19000miles kinda scares me, and ive had this ad up for only one night and gotten a couple great offers(like yours) already and id like to see what else people got without rushing into anything.......if you dont mind give me your honest/unbiased advice........what am i really working with and how realistic are my interests? im really looking for a 954, 04 or newer cbr600rr, or a old f4i/636 stunter plus some loot....what do you think?
how many miles are on that bike?
Old 01-17-2008, 01:29 AM

its got like 12800 on the odo but i regeared it at 7k so maybe like 10500-11000 actual, i dont know exactly how that works out
Old 01-17-2008, 01:33 AM
also known as OMR

the miles are kinda high but they are all highway miles and thats not hard miles at all ,hell my stunt 636 has 22000 stunt miles on it and stunt miles are hard mile..lol

you have a clean bike so trading it for a stunter shouldn't be too hard except most people [stunters] don't like r6's but r6's just happen to be my favorite bike in the world , not for stunting maybe but for a street bike deffinetly
Old 01-17-2008, 01:34 AM

its got like 12800 on the odo but i regeared it at 7k so maybe like 10500-11000 actual, i dont know exactly how that works out
hmmm the miles are little higher than id like but im a little interested. my girl wants a r6 real bad(hates blue tho) and i might be comming down to florida to pick up another 636 so i might consider trading my 600rr.....you got all the stock parts with it too?

Quick Reply: 06 r6 trade maybe??