48 damaged bikes in stock check it out

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 12:05 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 48 damaged bikes in stock check it out

why do you say that...
Old 01-15-2008, 12:16 AM

crowbar is a decent person

I used to work in a shop, and it seems like everytime one was rebuilt...it ended in tragedy. On the other hand though, the manual and technician experience differed. We rebuilt one that call for a blue crank bearing according to kawasaki. The tech could tell by looking at it that a green bearing provided was what it needed. He mock tested both and the blue just didnt feel right. Sure enough a week later kid blew it up. At the same time he left the parking lot in a wheelie so Im sure that didnt help. But at any rate it just seems like when one was rebuilt something went wrong, there are too many variables to point to one thing. Im not saying yours will be, just been my history. Kawasaki is awful when it comes to engines. I had to handle warranty claims and such. Made me want to kill myself dealing with them. The simply refuse to supply a crate motor. They want the tech to rebuild it. That goes for any motor, jet ski-s atvs, you name it. They didnt want to crate replace motors. Oh and to add to the green/blue bearing. We called them back and asked simply if the text was wrong, they said if something happened to the motor and the green bearing was installed. The price of the job would be dumped on the powersports shop and they wouldnt cover it.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:19 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

wow...

well im only rebuilding it to hold me over untill i can afford another motor.. i dont think its bearings though because the bottom end sounds fine.. all the knock is upper end...
Old 01-15-2008, 01:59 AM

Yeah this squid twisted a rod. So kawi wanted to replace the lower end as well.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:17 AM

blackgt76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pigs01GSXR2
Dude stop using shitty cheap Auction stuff and marking up the #'s that game is OLD...

As much as you would love to don't hate lol

All bikes that are on my website are at my shop and titles in my companys name so do me a favor SHUT THE **** UP and know what you are talking about before you open your mouth. You retards need to lear supply and demand. I have bought bikes for prices you morons don't even dream about. I supposed every one of you that bought a bike for $700 would sell it for $700 right??????/ No u would try to make a couple of grand on it right......... thought so
Old 01-15-2008, 05:14 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

boy thats the way to get customers if i was an idiot and was readin this thread and concidering buyin one of your turds and got to the last post you wrote and read what you wrote i wouldnt buy **** from you MORON.........
Old 01-15-2008, 05:20 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

so how many of these 48 bikes have sold at those prices.
Old 01-15-2008, 08:33 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by blackgt76
As much as you would love to don't hate lol

All bikes that are on my website are at my shop and titles in my companys name so do me a favor SHUT THE **** UP and know what you are talking about before you open your mouth. You retards need to lear supply and demand. I have bought bikes for prices you morons don't even dream about. I supposed every one of you that bought a bike for $700 would sell it for $700 right??????/ No u would try to make a couple of grand on it right......... thought so
no.. id try to make some money on it...

but i wouldnt be a dumbass and try to sell it for $4500...

yeah.. now we know exactly how bad your rippin people off...
Old 01-15-2008, 11:08 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Josh Faught
boy thats the way to get customers if i was an idiot and was readin this thread and concidering buyin one of your turds and got to the last post you wrote and read what you wrote i wouldnt buy **** from you MORON.........
jesus, u and 50 are brutal. let the guy handle his business, man
Old 01-15-2008, 11:14 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by Trachito
jesus, u and 50 are brutal. let the guy handle his business, man
me and podunk are known as the keystone killas...

dont *** wit us...

Old 01-16-2008, 01:50 AM

is it just me or does the chick in blackgt76's avatar have a huge ghetto booty?
Old 01-16-2008, 01:53 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

i know 3 peeps lookin for bikes right now, all of em want mangled overpriced bikes that have been run over by dump trucks, i'll send em your way
Old 01-16-2008, 02:35 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 50slut
i know 3 peeps lookin for bikes right now, all of em want mangled overpriced bikes that have been run over by dump trucks, i'll send em your way
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Thats hilarious!
Old 01-16-2008, 08:44 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

You retards need to lear supply and demand.

You spelled LEARN wrong and, were retarded ??
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	moon.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	204888  
Old 01-16-2008, 10:46 AM

I do not need you to send 3 broke asses my way, i have sold 23 bikes in past 10 weeks at those prices (in the middle of the winter). Josh i do not need customers that talk **** about the way i do business. You keep hating i keep selling, i have been doing it for only 5 years and now have one of the largest salvage motorcycle companies on east coast, give me another 5 years i will have the largest. I love my life and never had any problems on any other forum except broke life. As far as the girl in my avatar that is my girl who is in Mccoys catalog, if you pick up an older copy of 2 wheel tuner you can also find her fine *** in there.

Later haters.
Old 01-16-2008, 10:57 AM

Just sold another bike over the net. God i hate when that happends.

Oh yeah Josh if you look at my join date it was way before your stupid *** joined, i used to sell a ton of bikes here before it turned into a **** talking site, came back to see if anything changed and like i thought nothing has changed. Hopefully it will become the largest thread on here, i know you retards won't stop talking **** so it prolly will. Keep going all it does is give me more exposure.
Old 01-16-2008, 01:33 PM

drewc87 is an unknown quantity at this point

so this guy prob has a contract with an insurance company and gets these bikes for scrap value and tries selling them for a couple grand?
Old 01-16-2008, 02:29 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by drewc87
so this guy prob has a contract with an insurance company and gets these bikes for scrap value and tries selling them for a couple grand?
i dont think he tries... he does

seems like a good guy.

if youre to broke, then stfu. if you guys dont like the guy so much stop postin in this thread to bump it back to the top.

that girl looks bomb btw.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:13 PM

Im not broke and i dont not like the guy i simply suggested that he prob wasnt gonna make any sells on this site...He is the one that keeps gettin all defensive...............
Old 01-16-2008, 05:19 PM

Just sold another bike over the net. God i hate when that happends.

Oh yeah Josh if you look at my join date it was way before your stupid *** joined.

Do you want a ****** cookie

Quick Reply: 48 damaged bikes in stock check it out