2006 GSXR 600 Stunt Bike For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 11:07 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
2006 GSXR 600 Stunt Bike For Sale

Just picked up a new bike so I'm getting rid of my 2006 GSXR 600. Clean and clear title. I actually just paid the balance off about 2 weeks ago so I should have the lien release any day now. Roughly 4500 miles on the speedo but it’s a little less coz of the sprocket. Below are some pics of what it looked like before I SF’d it. I have to take some pics of what it looks like now. I'll do that by tomorrow. Its not as pretty as the pics below but still in very good shape. Still have the plastics and upper to go FF.

Mods: 905 Cage, 905 12 bar, 905 stunt stay, Paintrixx subcage, Steel braided lines, Powers axel stunt pegs, ESD stunt pegs with stock brackets, LSL Superbike kit, Renthal bars, +10 rear sprocket, Barracuda Moto GP Style shorty pipe, Moose Inline Easy Pull system with the MSR Raptor EZ Pull lever - clutch is butter, Longer idle adjust screw, Fan was wired to a switch but now that I SF'd it you would just have to add a new switch - wire is still there; I think I have some more **** on it but I cant remember. I'll post up if I remember anything else.

Like I said, its currently SF'd but I have everything to go back to FF. Here's the issues with the bike. Nothing wrong mechanically with the bike. Left side fairing is cracked - still mounts up. Upper has a very small crack on the right hand side - still mounts up. Tail section has some rash on both sides - no cracks though - besides the rash its in good shape. Windscreen was cut down to accomodate the DBB's. Subframe cracked and is welded where its cracked. Seems pretty strong so far.

I also have some spare stuff lying around which I would throw in. I’ll list it all when I figure out exactly what I got. I know I got an extra clutch cable, some steel braided lines, spare front rim, an extra cable for the Moose Inline system, stock exhaust, stock windscreen and some other stuff. I just got a new clutch pull which I had extended about ½ an inch for an easier pull. I was gonna get rid of the Moose Inline System and use that with the EZ Pull lever instead so you could either use the current setup or use just the extended clutch pull.

Only things that I’m keeping from the bike are the GPR which is in the pics but not currently on the bike, the Acerbis headlight and the handbrake setup. Everything else will go. I’m looking for 5k firm and think its worth it with all the extra’s on the bike. I wont be ready to give the bike up for roughly 1-2 weeks. I’m just waiting for my cage to come in for my new bike. PM or post with any questions or comments. Thanks for looking.

Old 10-08-2007, 01:17 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts
Re: 2006 GSXR 600 Stunt Bike For Sale

looks cleannnn bump for ya
Old 10-08-2007, 01:19 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thanks homie. Just picked up an F4i. Cant wait to get that setup and rock that ****.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:58 AM

Super Shuffle is a decent person

how much are u looking to get and are u condiering any trades
Old 10-08-2007, 11:36 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Super Shuffle
how much are u looking to get and are u condiering any trades
No trades homie - if you want it the way it is 5k - if you just want the bike back to stock or as close to stock as possible then 4k.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:14 PM
NealFoReal

Bump bump bump. I didnt get a chance today to take any pics of the way it is now. I will get those tomorrow hopefully.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:38 PM

Scotty7one7 is a decent person

id give u 4,,,just leave the sprocket, stunt stay and pegs on...and put the clipons back on...my wife needs a bike bad...PM me if ur interested...
Old 10-08-2007, 09:58 PM
NealFoReal

PM sent
Old 10-08-2007, 10:37 PM

Christos is a decent person

bump for a sick bike
Old 10-08-2007, 10:38 PM
NealFoReal

Thanks homie.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:42 PM

Blake182m@ is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Thanks homie.
Id def give you 4cash for that. Would you meet halfway?
Old 10-08-2007, 11:15 PM
NealFoReal

What do you mean by meet half way?
Old 10-09-2007, 12:17 AM

sorry about that i got side tracked and just sent it. Im in Indianapolis Indiana. Im not too sure on how far away you are exactly or how far would you be willing to drive?
Old 10-09-2007, 12:24 AM
NealFoReal

Dayum - thats 723 miles from me. If you paid for my gas expenses I would BUT only if I have a hard time getting rid of it without traveling. I have a couple of people I'm waiting to hear from so lets see what happens. We could always ship it if you really wanted it.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:31 AM

Damn that is a ways.. its cool i understand. Shipping works too. Let me know if nothin happens w the other people. Im new to this site and new to riding. So with the stunt stuff on i wouldnt know what to keep and what too have put back stock. Let me know asap and we can make somethin happen.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:28 AM
NealFoReal

Bbbbb
Old 10-10-2007, 12:29 AM
NealFoReal

Uuuuu
Old 10-10-2007, 12:29 AM
NealFoReal

Mmmmm
Old 10-10-2007, 12:30 AM
NealFoReal

Ppppp
Old 10-10-2007, 01:40 PM

fstR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

pm sent

Quick Reply: 2006 GSXR 600 Stunt Bike For Sale