pandora

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 03:15 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold
pandora

www.pandora.com

not sure if alot of you use it but i do almost everytime im on the laptop. Basically its "radio" but its very unconventional. They have created something called the "music genome project". They assign traits to songs. so when you type in an artist or song that you like, it will play similar artist with the same musical traits ("genes")

its a must for music lovers because you are constantly hearing new artists they are similar to your favorite artists. you can bookmark them to buy or save if you download music.

also if you have an iphone you can just leave that **** play like an mp3 player.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:32 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice
Re: pandora

on it as i type...
Old 12-08-2008, 03:37 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I'm always on it, and I have the ap for the itouch.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:37 PM

Nick StuntMetal is an unknown quantity at this point

on it at work every day
Old 12-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

making sure you fools were on it. im huge into music and its the best since sliced bread eh?
Old 12-08-2008, 03:54 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Vetter
making sure you fools were on it. im huge into music and its the best since sliced bread eh?
What kind of music are you huge into?
Old 12-08-2008, 03:58 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

When I had a job I always had it on on the comp
Old 12-08-2008, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by nags
When I had a job I always had it on on the comp
Now you listen to whatever the dj plays
Old 12-08-2008, 04:01 PM

Mr. Unassailable is an unknown quantity at this point

use it at work. and have it on the iphone
Old 12-08-2008, 04:14 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol yea..

Usually shitty dance/house-ish music. Garbage.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:46 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I hope people don't hear about it here at work. Streaming music wastes so much bandwidth.

I'll use it though.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
What kind of music are you huge into?

everything that isnt bubble gum pop product music.

i big into dubstep and glitch form the UK right now. i like IDM and downtempo. hip hop. old dub, newer dub. minimal tech-house. not into the cheesy house/trance like tiesto. some that are on the mp3 right now are bluetech, daft punk, justice, oizo, bois noize, younger brother, ellen alien & apparat, modeselektor, pitch black, BASSNECTAR!!, OTT, Kuba, the glitch mob, shpongle, thievery corporation, team sleep. etc etc lots of west coast stuff and euro/UK stuff.

dont really listen to metal much anymore. if i want guitar i like the black keys, old white stripes, left lane cruiser, etc etc,

jam band stuff i like tea leaf green, family groove, ekoostic hookah, pnuma trio, papdosio, disco biscuits.

hip hop liek dead prez, hieroglyphics and the souls of mischief crew, old tribe, i really like Q-tips new album, j-dilla produced songs, gangstarr and anythign premier touches.

these are just a few of the favs. there are lots more singles that rotate in and out of the mp3.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:25 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

this website is very cool. im using it at work right now.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:33 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Pandora is cool... i usually listen to sirius online though
Old 12-26-2008, 04:44 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

i was able to open pandora anytime i wanted but suddenly one day it said that it wasnt avaliable in my country (Spain) and they would tell me when it would be avaliable again as soon as they knew..... still waiting for that mail. That sucks
Old 12-26-2008, 04:56 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

^^ that sucks, i'm gonna have a pretty big playlist/station soon.
Old 12-26-2008, 06:22 AM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about

that is dope thanks I was looking for something like that.