Vibe magazine names eminem best rapper ever

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 11:28 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: Vibe magazine names eminem best rapper ever

Originally Posted by joe98
i wouldnt write about anything. white people shouldnt rap its stupid and a lame attempt to fit in bc you grew up in trash with thugs

definitely. lose yourself was decent but cant compare to any T.I. or 90% of Lil Wayne. they all have a few songs that suck but eminem has the most that suck T.I. has the least that suck and thats just the way it is
Did you have to work hard to have such a decreased level of intelligence?
Old 10-08-2008, 11:30 AM

joe98 is a decent person

Originally Posted by scott3824
Did you have to work hard to have such a decreased level of intelligence?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 10-08-2008, 11:33 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

definitely. lose yourself was decent but cant compare to any T.I. or 90% of Lil Wayne. they all have a few songs that suck but eminem has the most that suck T.I. has the least that suck and thats just the way it is
wow...
Old 10-08-2008, 11:33 AM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
We are all waiting for you to prove otherwise.
I mean don't get me wrong your statement "white people shouldnt rap its stupid and a lame attempt to fit in bc you grew up in trash with thugs" was such a well thought out and intellectual argument for why you disagree with Vibe's decision. Maybe you have something else floating around in that abyss between your ears that would support your opinion.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:34 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

does anyone else think guru should be up there instead of TI and "little weezy"
Old 10-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Murder Mitten takeover

Judd is a decent person

Originally Posted by Vetter
theres alot of rappers that should be up there instead of those two. people could argue back and forth on this for ever. theres alot of underground rappers that are better lyrically then most of this garbage they call rap now.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Vetter

I think elemental emcee and ricky raw should be up there :YEAH
Old 10-08-2008, 11:45 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

word. along with blackalicious and esoteric
Old 10-08-2008, 11:49 AM
YUTTT UGHHHHH

fiddys4life is a decent person

****, I could fill the to 25 with underground emcees. Just because your mainstream doesn't mean your better than others.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:38 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Nas, jay z, biggie, pac, eminem end of discussion.
Old 10-08-2008, 01:00 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

I heart stuntlife
Old 10-09-2008, 11:09 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

eminem may be a good rapper but i think today's rappers make more than lyrics, they basically compound songs and i think most part of eminem songs and colabos arent good enought for the "best" rapper ever. D12 songs were better by far... too bad theres no D12 anymore
Old 10-15-2008, 11:19 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i dont listen to much hip hop "rap" anymore. i was a fan since the early 80s and ive watched a lot of mc's come and go. i can tell you that eminem wouldnt even be on the top 1000 list of real mc's. he has some clever hooks and some lyrics that appeal to those who are attracted to gimmicks (which happens to be mass appeal nowadays). i guess i compare it to like, britney spears is one of the most successful female singers of all time but who in their right mind would honestly say that shes one of the BEST female singers of all time? i honestly cant undersand how ppl even can stand eminems voice, or lil wayne for that matter... anyway i could go on and name all the mc's that are far above and beyond what eminem ever dreamed of being but theres one that always comes to mind. not one of the most well known by pop media but one of the best mc's that ever lived BIG L puts fakers of the funk like eminem to shame.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYfKMIdoJL0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ihMM...eature=related
Old 10-15-2008, 11:52 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you kidding me Joe... did you seriously mention Lil Wayne compared to Eminem and even TUPAC???? Wow bro, you must be tone deaf and lyrically deaf b/c Lil Wayne is a ******' homo and doesn't even belong in the Top 10,000. He's a 1 hit wonder that a bunch of club jumpin', fake *** gangster porch monkeys found to be hot! THAT'S IT!! Don't ever speak such insults towards Pac and Eminem. Next thing you know you'll be saying Lil Wayne is a better producer than Dre, Missy Elliot, or Pharrell!!
Old 10-17-2008, 11:30 AM

joe98 is a decent person

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mFQdXFfnb0

Whats eminem got on this.......NOT ****
Old 10-19-2008, 10:22 PM

**D** is a decent person

Eminem is a lyrical mastermind.... There are alot of great artists out there but Em, Pac, Big, and few others surpass ALL the rest.. Lil wayne??? You gotta be kidding!!! The only reason he even gets played is cuase of Birdman... Very few good tracks, and those good tracks almost always feature another artist singing over half the song.. Almost every song by Em has alot of meaning in it.. Even the songs where he sounds half retarded. I think Em deserves everything he has..
Old 10-19-2008, 10:34 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

heres my top 10 fav rappers of all time in no specific order

1.Tupac
2.Biggie
3.Nas
4.Mac Dre
5.San Quinn - if you dont know youre square sorry.
6.Nickatina&Equipto
7.Jay-Z
8.Older Cash Money Stuff
9. T.I. - listen to his new album. WHOA
10. Snoop Dogg

Eminem does have ridicilous lyrical **** and the stuff he comes up with is sick..

but i lost liking to him after he gained fame and started thinking hes all that and doing like depressing *** songs.

and no way can the you better lose it song from 8 mile is the best rap song ever alive..

that would have to be either a B.I.G Song or a Pac Song.
when i feel shitty i usually bump to live and die in LA

and how does lil wayne all of a sudden claim that hes blooded up.
but that fool does spit some sick **** though. cant hate on that if you dont listen to the radio wayne has some sick **** that he says

Last edited by TheRomanSF415x; 10-19-2008 at 10:41 PM.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:38 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nags
Eminem is an awesome rapper and doesn't even belong on the list with some of the names in that original post.

Jay-Z is also incredibly lyrical when he wants to be.

I'm a HUGE Wayne fan but you can't even mention him lyrically in the same breath as Tupac, Eminem, Jay-Z, etc.

well said. im a huge lil wayne fan but he doesnt come close to 2-pac

IMO nas is better than jay-z too. everyone has opinions.

im gonna say eminem is better than alot of the 5 in the original post. nelly went radio after country grammer, t.i. is sick but nothing insane.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:42 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXPQ5gxnVio[/YOUTUBE]
Old 10-19-2008, 10:43 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

this is for the guy that says white ppl shouldnt rap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ67IvZLk6A

Quick Reply: Vibe magazine names eminem best rapper ever