Innovative Freestyle www.innovativefreestyle.com
East Coast, USA

Got highchiar O's

Old 10-18-2006, 12:52 AM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Got highchiar O's

its sad when i sell my personal bike to charlie for chicken scratch and own another bike that i could have sold and not giving a fu(k for real and all i get is"i dont have to respect you" and all everyone can say is "hes only 14" he knows wrong from right and his head has gotten way ,way to big for his *** so i dont want to see him lose the bike but all bullsh1t aside im working roofing from 6am till 12 noon then working the shop till 7 pm or so so the clip needs to be gotten to Warped toys asap so i can get some money........as of thursday i have NOTHING to even drive
Old 10-18-2006, 01:13 AM
Regular StuntLifer

holla im going to sleep gotta be at work at 6am 4 1/2 hours see ya
Old 10-18-2006, 01:44 AM

Marc B is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=nsaneobsessi

Last edited by Marc B; 10-18-2006 at 01:47 AM.
Old 10-18-2006, 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by nsaneobsession
its sad when i sell my personal bike to charlie for chicken scratch and own another bike that i could have sold and not giving a fu(k for real and all i get is"i dont have to respect you" and all everyone can say is "hes only 14" he knows wrong from right and his head has gotten way ,way to big for his *** so i dont want to see him lose the bike but all bullsh1t aside im working roofing from 6am till 12 noon then working the shop till 7 pm or so so the clip needs to be gotten to Warped toys asap so i can get some money........as of thursday i have NOTHING to even drive
THAT SUCKS ABOUT YOUR BIKE AS FOR THE RESPECT THING HE SAID THAT WHEN U TOLD HIM IF HE WENT WITH WARPED TOYS THAT HE COULD PULL YOUR STICKERS OFF HIS BIKE THAT HE WAS NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE MORE THAN ONE SPONSOR
Old 10-18-2006, 02:37 AM

maybe you should teach your KIDS the meaning of respect
I DO WHEN THEY DONT GET IT THEY DONT GIVE IT :YEAH
Old 10-18-2006, 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by Marc B
Old 10-18-2006, 02:46 AM

Old 10-18-2006, 02:59 AM

THATS TO BRING MARCJR IN TO THIS THAT KID MAKES GOOD GRADES IN SCHOOL AND CAN OUT RIDE U AND TRUST HE HAS RESPECT :YEAH
Old 10-18-2006, 03:08 AM

Later

Last edited by Marc B; 10-18-2006 at 03:12 AM.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:07 AM

IS THIS ALL BECAUSE OF MARCJR??? WHEN WE MOVED UP HERE IT WAS SO MANDY COULD HELP BECAUSE YOUR SHOP WAS GOING UNDER SO DONT TRY THAT SHlT ON STUNTLIFE MARCJR IS #1

Last edited by Marc B; 10-18-2006 at 05:56 AM.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:22 AM

SORRY ABOUT ALL THE ON YOUR THREAD ROSS
Old 10-18-2006, 08:34 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Marc, You're schizophrenic!!! Haha... Let's all get along here... I do have to say that Alex did support Marcus Jr. TREMENDOUSLY. So... The sponsor thing does make sense, ya know? See there's no drama in the Noke...but that's because I'm the only rider here, lol!... (Sticky is holding down Blacksburg) I think that we should all support each other locally... Thing is...It's great to be approached with new sponsorships, but you gotta stay true to your roots...or at least keep the communication open with them roots. I think it's great that people are moving forward and the whatnot...but Alex has helped us all out a ton. I know he's ugly as hell, but we all still owe him a lot for how supportive he's been.

Sorry for whoring your thread, Chuck! Really, I wasn't surprised you got them HC Circs... I knew ya would, man! Congrats!
Old 10-18-2006, 08:03 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

I really appreciate the props Woo.It means a lot to me On a lighter note did you get another ride yet?
Old 10-18-2006, 08:51 PM
Regular StuntLifer

IS THIS ALL BECAUSE OF MARCJR??? WHEN WE MOVED UP HERE IT WAS SO MANDY COULD HELP BECAUSE YOUR SHOP WAS GOING UNDER SO DONT TRY THAT SHlT ON STUNTLIFE MARCJR IS #1
when did i say my shop was going under and it would have been great for mandy to help but when she worked at dollar general did you,micheal ,marcus,mckinsy,and the dog go to work with her i doubt it. ,,,,,,,,,,,your son stole from me and i have yet to get all the money back.......he destructed 2 80's in which one was give to him the other i paid 150.00 for and its worth 0 now.mandy borrowed plenty of money in which none has been paid back,not even a phone call...............yall have been giving lots of **** that none has asked for a dime for and like i said before get MARCUS jr in front of me ,yall,and charlie and all his storys will change ............i never said he had to take ny stickers off unless he was sponsored by warped because it is conflict of interest we do the same thing(ill make a thread on it and you will see)and you got a tire from me in which you said you would pay for and havent seen a dime.......the camper got tore up and none seem to even come help try to fix it except for jack and he wasnt even there and charlie is actuaally the one that payed to have it fixed thats why i sold my bike(you borrow something you return it the way you found it)and also marcus jr cost me 300.00 on the ninja 250 that i never asked for back cause i like him on here we go THE f4i BLACK OWNS technically 2100.00 for the bike 140.00 for the clipons 55.00 for the sprocket my forks i put on there that i might need or could have sold for 250.00 tires in which i paid 85.00 a set..............so i dont think i owe him any respect for real if that isnt respect by spending that much money on a kid that aint MINE then fu(k it......im sur my own kids would have loved for me to borrrow that money and buy them new 4 wheelers but i spent it on YOUR son and i have to respect yall not hardly and for the comment he can out ride me.............gonna be hard to do on no bike

Last edited by nsaneobsession; 10-18-2006 at 11:32 PM.
Old 10-18-2006, 11:35 PM
Regular StuntLifer

THATS TO BRING MARCJR IN TO THIS THAT KID MAKES GOOD GRADES IN SCHOOL AND CAN OUT RIDE U AND TRUST HE HAS RESPECT :YEAH
also thats one problem yall swell his head up so he gets ****y and people dont like ****y people and at 14 he needs to be calm and collective and i promise **** will come his way
Old 10-19-2006, 12:42 AM

Glad We Finally Got To Talk About Things
Old 10-19-2006, 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Marc, You're schizophrenic!!! Haha... Let's all get along here... I do have to say that Alex did support Marcus Jr. TREMENDOUSLY. So... The sponsor thing does make sense, ya know? See there's no drama in the Noke...but that's because I'm the only rider here, lol!... (Sticky is holding down Blacksburg) I think that we should all support each other locally... Thing is...It's great to be approached with new sponsorships, but you gotta stay true to your roots...or at least keep the communication open with them roots. I think it's great that people are moving forward and the whatnot...but Alex has helped us all out a ton. I know he's ugly as hell, but we all still owe him a lot for how supportive he's been.
I KNOW THIS MAKES ME LOOK SCHIZO BUT ITS OVER NOW LATER BRO

Sorry for whoring your thread, Chuck! Really, I wasn't surprised you got them HC Circs... I knew ya would, man! Congrats!
Old 10-19-2006, 08:38 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

I KNOW THIS MAKES ME LOOK SCHIZO BUT ITS OVER NOW LATER BRO
Hahaha, nah I was just joking about the ten posts in a row
Old 10-19-2006, 08:26 PM
Regular StuntLifer

best way to build your post up
Old 10-19-2006, 10:34 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

Woo you making a clip of xdl????Post tha shizzle fo rizzle my nizzle.

Quick Reply: Got highchiar O's