Innovative Freestyle www.innovativefreestyle.com
East Coast, USA

Good time!

Old 07-10-2006, 03:43 PM

ahenry is a decent person
Re: Good time!

Originally Posted by Marcus jr
:YEAH :YEAH ya are all domb crackers, jody go eat a cookie zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzz
Wow! thats my boy right dere!
Old 07-10-2006, 04:47 PM

jody is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah those are cool , :YEAH
Old 07-10-2006, 04:50 PM

:YEAH
Old 07-10-2006, 05:58 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

Thanks for the props cuzin! holla!
Old 07-10-2006, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by c26hightops
Thanks for the props cuzin! holla!
yo u need 2 get up wit me been tellin dem boyz in ashboro bout dem tight azz circles u be throwin down, dog. we would like 2 put ya in da nex vidieo holla at cha boy..........
Old 07-10-2006, 08:46 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by jody
everything waz cool untill i heard about tha shows being done behind my back, then i waz told 2 give up some $ for the ncoutonparole.com web-site, justin was never asked 2 pay any money, i heard about the ncoutonparole t-shirts 3 weeks after they were handed 2 you all, i got a call from one of tha true riders the day of the show and i knew nothing about it, yeah i waz at work, but i could have gotten off. i also got the hook-up 2 go 2 walnut cove airport untill some people were caught sitting on the wing of an airplane, ive even went so far 2 bragg on mark, and how far he has come, so all that stuff about being a team, i guess i dont know any-thing about that. and as far as charlie goes we dont talk very much, but i give him mad props, he has gotten good, real quick. but there waz no need 2 say anything about what i felling finding things out in tha past, it wouldn t have mattered any way. so im gonna go and holla blocks :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

Jody, lets be real here.. We didn't do any shows behind your back. YOU said you were not willing to go out of this area to do anymore shows, and alot of our shows are out of this area so that left you out. The Tru Riders are the ones who told me you had to work that day, so I assumed you knew about the show seeing how you were talking to them. As far as the website goes, you better call Justin and ask him, he did pay on the site, just like everyone else. The t-shirts... Marc and I came out of our pockets and went and had shirts made. We didn't ask anyone for money to help, we did that on our own. You got shirts so whats the big deal with that?? Airport.. I have not a clue about anyone sitting on an airplane wing, so I dunno.

When Marc started riding he didn't have anyone to learn from, he was laughed at, and called a joke. As a matter a fact when he started riding he used to come to all of YOUR shows. But, he got with the program really quick and started doing shows. He asked you to ride with him, and he has since then offered to help you with your bike and help you out with circles and stuff. You always said the same thing, yeah thats cool, and you never came out. So don't say he didn't try.. Either way like you said its the past.

Charlie has gotten real good, real quick, and he learned just like Marc. Came out to shows, started watching, rocked the 50, then bam he was killin' it a lil while later. He has a secret though, it's the $150 jeans!
Old 07-10-2006, 10:29 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

if you dont mind let me say one thing here...........mandy and marc have helped me out alot as far as advice and technique,now granted i am in the military and dont get to ride much or practice should i say and the last thing i need to do is get hurt but they have been supportive and understanding. now with that said I AM THE SQUIDMASTER........

just my

charlie let me know if you want the master, my 1000rr clutch master showed up today so once danielle gets out of the hospital and i have time im putting it on and marc watch out cuz im gonna split your wig
Old 07-10-2006, 10:44 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

oh mandy tried calling today but i guess marc was counting sheep or something, no answer. whats a good time to call cuz i know marc sleeps in and i dont want to wake him up.
Old 07-10-2006, 11:02 PM
ROSS

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got the hook up on the $150 jeans.Now on sale for $140.So holla if anyone needs them to step up the game.Now excepting pay pal. HEY if it wasnt for the gucci and the fly linen it wouldnt be possible.I just want to thank all my sponsers. TECH 9 CYCLES,INSANE OBSSESIONS,AND CARLOS for all the hook ups.Thank you and good night.
Old 07-10-2006, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by JOHN J
if you dont mind let me say one thing here...........mandy and marc have helped me out alot as far as advice and technique,now granted i am in the military and dont get to ride much or practice should i say and the last thing i need to do is get hurt but they have been supportive and understanding. now with that said I AM THE SQUIDMASTER........

just my

charlie let me know if you want the master, my 1000rr clutch master showed up today so once danielle gets out of the hospital and i have time im putting it on and marc watch out cuz im gonna split your wig

Thanks John aka squidmaster!

You can call usually after 2 and he's up, unless he has to get up and take me to work then he sleeps longer. The phone isn't gonna wake him though, trust me!
Old 07-10-2006, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by c26hightops
NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got the hook up on the $150 jeans.Now on sale for $140.So holla if anyone needs them to step up the game.Now excepting pay pal. HEY if it wasnt for the gucci and the fly linen it wouldnt be possible.I just want to thank all my sponsers. TECH 9 CYCLES,INSANE OBSSESIONS,AND CARLOS for all the hook ups.Thank you and good night.

Can't forget the "I'm a pimp" sunshades!

Mean muggin'
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
sunshades.JPG (61.4 KB, 2 views)
Old 07-11-2006, 12:16 AM
ROSS

Nice!
Old 07-11-2006, 12:21 AM

I got a cd with 323 pics from Kelly yesterday. She never gets to post any so now I have them. :YEAH
Old 07-11-2006, 01:25 AM
ROSS

post some up.
Old 07-11-2006, 01:26 AM

Yeah that pic is mad gangsta, got the stunna shades on!
Old 07-11-2006, 01:58 AM
ROSS

u know how i do!
Old 07-11-2006, 02:05 AM

Yeah you be staight pimpin! You need to come up here soon, that crazy girl be lookin for you...
Old 07-11-2006, 11:39 AM

MARCus JR is an unknown quantity at this point

Trying to get my spokes straight since i only have 3 hopefully they come in ta day. Halla
Old 07-11-2006, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Marcus jr
Trying to get my spokes straight since i only have 3 hopefully they come in ta day. Halla
lol lol lol, true, ill be seein you in a few.
Old 07-11-2006, 05:39 PM
ROSS

Your profile is pretty funny, True you do **** on the fiddy I might have to get me another one.Then you can make me look bad.

Quick Reply: Good time!