Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: is Jason Britton the best stunter alive
HELL YA
6.13%
HELL NO
93.87%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

do you think that Jason Britton is the best stunter alive

Old 01-28-2009, 09:43 PM

jakesfords is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: do you think that Jason Britton is the best stunter alive

he is rilly good but not the best i think he is just a rilly good business man
Old 01-30-2009, 06:12 AM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lilj
i wanted to make a poll if u think that Jason Britton is the best stunter alive
Did u post this thread just to see people bash britton? cuz surely u must have known the answer to ur question is obviously no!

Anyways JB came across to me as a fake as muda fuka ever since i first observed him on his show, so im not surprised to hear the stories about his stuck up ***, but then again he would have never gotten the show without being a fake, thats whats so fuked up about the world. too much fakeness required to get ahead.

but I see now that he's settled in pretty good that he's finally started sneeking his shirt out of his pants ever more often. B4 i would have sworn he went to bed with his shirt all tucked in like a dick!

Its just the little **** about him that pisses me off, like that episode in jamaica when he decided to clown them on their craw fish soup or whatever it was. mudafuka acted like he was too good to try the **** like it would have killed him or something. It would have been one thing if he thought that it would really get him sick or something, but really he did it because he thought it would make him look cool acting like he was afraid or too good/civilized to try it. If I were jamaican and there i would have asked him right then and there on camera who the **** do he thing he is! So **** that fake as *****, and yes i can say it cuz im black too. *** him.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:19 PM

NOTORIOUS1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great rider, but not the best. He is definitely the most popular or well-known stuner. Everytime I do a show people are coming up to me talking about Superbikes and Jason Britton. Got to give him props he is doing it big!!
Old 01-30-2009, 10:36 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

hes ballin' harder than anyone else in the stunt game...
Old 01-30-2009, 11:13 PM
Jerry.Muther.Fukin.Taylor

JMFT-Stunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
No one here is gonna say the best alive HOWEVER - def had a hand in bringin the sport public and more "mainstream" That link is worth watchin (long as ***) but reminds us how far **** has come since Urban Assualt and watnot. He may be out-of-touch now, no one denies that, but u gotta give him props for the early **** And that bitch lost his sense of taste and smell to the game.. literally!
Old 01-30-2009, 11:18 PM
Jerry.Muther.Fukin.Taylor

JMFT-Stunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DLISH
hes ballin' harder than anyone else in the stunt game...
+1 Hes pullin 6 figs from the endors and the show - Guess its just a matter of wen is too much? But he better get bak 2 the lots and **** soon, or Icon and Superbikes will replace him..... there r way too many cats shittin on him rite now... ie Kelm, Jorian, Stunter 13... Just 2 name a few
Old 01-31-2009, 03:22 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by geraltay
+1 Hes pullin 6 figs from the endors and the show - Guess its just a matter of wen is too much? But he better get bak 2 the lots and **** soon, or Icon and Superbikes will replace him..... there r way too many cats shittin on him rite now... ie Kelm, Jorian, Stunter 13... Just 2 name a few
Old 01-31-2009, 03:29 AM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by geraltay

Sounds like we might be seeing Kelm Hosting Superbikes in near future

-Squid Mafia 4 Life
Old 01-31-2009, 04:25 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

my aunt and dave mirras aunt are the same. so that makes him my step cousin. and i know his mom..but i never met the ****** yet lol

just thought id let everyone know something that has nothing to do with anything.

this thread sucks. who cares who is better. just ****** have fun for a change
Old 01-31-2009, 07:56 AM

playmaka78 is an unknown quantity at this point

1st try

Last edited by playmaka78; 01-31-2009 at 08:04 AM.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:58 AM

double post
Old 01-31-2009, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by shake
but I see now that he's settled in pretty good that he's finally started sneeking his shirt out of his pants ever more often.
You hoping he sneaks the pants off next big fella???
Old 01-31-2009, 09:54 AM
I AM TIGER WOODS!!!

BLEED is a decent person

lol wow...i give him his props for doing what he does. but the best ever i dont think anyone can hold that title to many good people out there killing it. cause at any time you can be knocked off the top by anybody.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:32 AM
Clutchitup.com

2 Vicious Freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nolimitriderz
The key here is mirra and hawk competed to be the best . Britton is just a ******* tool i could rant on all day about that *** hole but we'll just leave it at that

I knew i'd see u sniffin around this thread sumwhere, juz calm down there killah, we all know you are the only one who voted yes in this poll
Old 01-31-2009, 01:39 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

marketing anyone ?? thats what JB is about.
and he does his job well..

and the image that he wants to put out there is be careful safe go to a parking lot type of stunt rider.. not out there tearin **** up on the streets. so i dont blame him for NOT carrying shirts with **** the police written on etc etc..

**** is not as easy anymore to go mainstream or to be recognized...

theres 2 types of stuntriders IMO.. underground street and mainstream comp
Old 01-31-2009, 05:12 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

There's riders who are in it for the sport, and there's riders who are in it for the money. The riders who are in it for the sport are the ones you see constantly throwing up video clips they made, attending all the comps, travelling to ride with friends, always creating new tricks and stepping up the game.

Money riders only get as good as they need to to market themselves. It's pretty obvious when you see a rider who's sponsor package far outshines their skills on a bike. When you watch a show from them on youtube and your embarrassed to even be in the same sport cause they made it look soo lame, It's pretty ****** obvious as to who's in this game for what.

Everyone wanted this sport to go mainstream, and it has in a way, we have Stomach Pain and Carlton. There's only one rider I can think of that rides as good as he get's paid and that's Chris Pfeiffer, the rest that are on the same level aren't making enough.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:30 PM

stuntrydatony is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trick
you all know that jason isnt the best stunter....... EZEC is!!!!!
holy ****. please tell me the story behind your pic
Old 01-31-2009, 08:53 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

hahahaha
Old 01-31-2009, 10:49 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Darius
There's riders who are in it for the sport, and there's riders who are in it for the money. The riders who are in it for the sport are the ones you see constantly throwing up video clips they made, attending all the comps, travelling to ride with friends, always creating new tricks and stepping up the game.

Money riders only get as good as they need to to market themselves. It's pretty obvious when you see a rider who's sponsor package far outshines their skills on a bike. When you watch a show from them on youtube and your embarrassed to even be in the same sport cause they made it look soo lame, It's pretty ****** obvious as to who's in this game for what.

Everyone wanted this sport to go mainstream, and it has in a way, we have Stomach Pain and Carlton. There's only one rider I can think of that rides as good as he get's paid and that's Chris Pfeiffer, the rest that are on the same level aren't making enough.
whos carlton ?? aaron colton??
Old 01-31-2009, 10:55 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

carlton banks?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: do you think that Jason Britton is the best stunter alive