Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: Streets Vs Lots
Streets/Freeways
48.61%
Parking Lots/Industrial
51.39%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Streets vs Lots Round 1

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 03:43 AM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person
Streets vs Lots Round 1

well its come to my seriouse attention that alot of you have issues or should i say diffrent opions on the Streets vs Lots.

So what i would like to see is 2 things...one Vote. two. post your best clip of the streets or your best clip of the lots and we will see what is more entertaining to watch. If its an edited song, raw, whatever put it up.

If your a great lot rider then your tricks will stand out..if your creative and use things that luxory joe and mana use like jumping off stuff then you can make it hot. or a bunch of stuff organized...

If your a great STREET rider then you will not care about the law, you will do Circles where ever you so please...combo for days up highways.

Please be honest in what you like or do or enjoy more. Streets or Lots...if you choose one it doesnt mean you dislike the other. It just means you enjoy one more then the other. thank you

So lets see what you all got.
Winner will be decided by all of you once all the clips have been posted and voted for...
The winner will get a free Surviving the Struggle Dvd. featuring Joe Molina, Darius, Joe Brown, Luxory Joe, Pooky, Edub, Manny, and many many more.

I dont have anything else to give away. Plus its a great video and it should be out there getting scene.

:YEAH

Last edited by MikeNicelyFilms; 07-14-2006 at 03:45 AM.
Old 07-14-2006, 03:45 AM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Streets vs Lots Round 1

well ive hit a car goin 70 and shattered my rib cage and collapsed both my lungs. and i like my life. so i prefer lots, besides streets is never gonna help the sport except selling videos.
Old 07-14-2006, 03:55 AM

MoFo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brian127
well ive hit a car goin 70 and shattered my rib cage and collapsed both my lungs. and i like my life. so i prefer lots, besides streets is never gonna help the sport except selling videos.
Streets are way more fun to ride and definitely more entertaining to watch on vidz........its good to see everyone terrin up their hometowns where ever it is.......parking lots pretty much all look the same all over the world.

On the other hand legal trouble is a b#tch........
Old 07-14-2006, 04:04 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

I'm 80% lots, 20% streets.

But I'm picky picky picky about where on a street I play. I have too much to lose to be playing cat and mouse with the cops on the street.

Here's a short garbage clip of me in a lot nothing special:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1h7wlu9ZsQ
Old 07-14-2006, 04:33 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Puer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hahaha u have to bounce the **** out of my bike to get it up in second and even then max speed is 60kms!! so i stick to the lots / closed streets
Also hear we have a points system and i need my licence to get to work so its not worth risking it
Old 07-14-2006, 04:38 AM

Scott982 is a decent person

Heres a little clip of all lot stuff no street in this one but we got other ones with street stuff..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz78YNrxoJQ
Old 07-14-2006, 07:06 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Ill drag knee in traffic as fast I will tail. I love streets but the thing i like most about lots is practicing with a lot of people and just having fun in a small area all day before heading home for a beer..

riding motorcycles is fun.

-Kane
Old 07-14-2006, 08:01 AM
www.chicksdigscars.com.au

mike_rock is an unknown quantity at this point

Unless the riders are doing there most technical tricks on the street, lots and industrial areas are what's cool for me to watch... I would rather see the most crazy-tech trick than just a long wheelie for 3 and a half minutes or however long the track goes for... but variety is the key and lets not forget shows and comps you also get the atmosphere and vibe as well as the stunting (imo).

Old 07-14-2006, 08:19 AM
Liv fr PEACE prpre fr WAR

D-UNIT dem xpt is an unknown quantity at this point

i need a license for my job.....so mostly lots here......unless of course were in a "police friendly area".......plus i agree with Kane.....always nice to hang out at the spot all day and the go back to the crib to bbq and throw back a few beers.........
Old 07-14-2006, 09:01 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Yo, I got no license, I'm on paper with time over my head, EVERY cop, prosecuting attorney and judge in southwest VA knows who I am...Hell, my probation officer had heard about me when I first met him.

I gotta keep it leal...they know where to find me and jail sucks. Plus I got a kid on the way.
Old 07-14-2006, 09:26 AM

Bobby@BullyDog is an unknown quantity at this point

i like riding in the lots but i cant seem to keep off the street..i mean cmon..spreaders in downtown dallas at 3 am ****in rock
Old 07-14-2006, 09:28 AM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Funny how the kid thing forces a bit different outlook on things. I used to ride the streets non stop back in the day but as soon as I became a Dad my outlook changed dramatically. Now its bath time and storytime by 8:30. By 9:30 the trailer is pulling out the driveway on the way to one of our fav spots..
Personally I think you can have a blast on the streets or the lots. Depends on who is out there with you etc. I luv the lots now. Its hassle free and still allows me to enjoy my bike and hangout with the crew.
One thing I have learned from the street riding is that you can only get away with it for so long up here. Sooner or later your time is up, either from some idiot cager who just didnt see you or the cops who have had enuff of your act.

So lots all the way..

Cheers

SK

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Yo, I got no license, I'm on paper with time over my head, EVERY cop, prosecuting attorney and judge in southwest VA knows who I am...Hell, my probation officer had heard about me when I first met him.

I gotta keep it leal...they know where to find me and jail sucks. Plus I got a kid on the way.
Old 07-14-2006, 09:49 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

I ride my bike to our spot so its hard not to rip a few up on the way cause its all the way across town. But i love what the lot has to offer. All the super technical **** is just wheres its at. IMO thats where the real skill of stunt riding is.
Old 07-14-2006, 09:59 AM

youngStuntRyda is an unknown quantity at this point

i love ridin street .... but i like ridin at the spot also so i say 50/50
Old 07-15-2006, 08:28 AM

Dgrips is an unknown quantity at this point

We ride lots, it's good practice for tight areas at shows, plus it's cheaper.(No Tickets) I miss the streets sometimes but, I like working on technical stuff as much as I can. I'm not great or anything but, still fun. In a lot you can work at your own pace, on the street you are pushed, sometimes in away you don't want to be. Regardless, I don't think the general love for the sport is any different no matter where you're riding. Here is a clip from some of our older stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK5MqMVWRTs
Peace,
Mr.D
http://www.nextlevelcrew.homestead.com
Old 07-15-2006, 08:32 PM

sWiFtY 50 is an unknown quantity at this point

streets!!! I don't mind if people pracitce in lots. But watching a video with all lots is so boring. I will never buy a dvd unless it is atleast 50% streets.
Old 07-15-2006, 10:50 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

parking lots is way to go,but definatly streets is a lot more fun!
Old 07-16-2006, 04:03 PM

Schooler is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeNicelyFilms
well its come to my seriouse attention that alot of you have issues or should i say diffrent opions on the Streets vs Lots.

So what i would like to see is 2 things...one Vote. two. post your best clip of the streets or your best clip of the lots and we will see what is more entertaining to watch. If its an edited song, raw, whatever put it up.

If your a great lot rider then your tricks will stand out..if your creative and use things that luxory joe and mana use like jumping off stuff then you can make it hot. or a bunch of stuff organized...

If your a great STREET rider then you will not care about the law, you will do Circles where ever you so please...combo for days up highways.

Please be honest in what you like or do or enjoy more. Streets or Lots...if you choose one it doesnt mean you dislike the other. It just means you enjoy one more then the other. thank you

So lets see what you all got.
Winner will be decided by all of you once all the clips have been posted and voted for...
The winner will get a free Surviving the Struggle Dvd. featuring Joe Molina, Darius, Joe Brown, Luxory Joe, Pooky, Edub, Manny, and many many more.

I dont have anything else to give away. Plus its a great video and it should be out there getting scene.

:YEAH
hey the vidoe features mee too!
Old 07-16-2006, 05:14 PM
Five636 RIP

five636 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that lots are where it's at. Chill with your buds all day, have a beer, hell One time they brought the bbq out to the spot. The only problem with lots is that 1 idiot on a bike can ruin it for everyone. On a street if you dont like how they're riding you just fall back and ride on your own.
Old 07-16-2006, 05:20 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

the streets.... i love goin up to the side of a school bus rockin a wheelie... the kids love that ****... but then i also love goin up to grandma and grandpa and they start flippin out cuz your doin a wheelie....gettin on their cell phones callin the cops...

holla blocks not lots

Quick Reply: Streets vs Lots Round 1