Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: IS A GIXXER A PIECE OF SH1T? YES OR NO
YES----YOU KNOW THIS MAN...A GIXXER IS A PIECE
40.00%
NO----A GIXXER IS A GOOD BIKE WITH A BAD RAP
60.00%
Voters: 455. You may not vote on this poll

Is A Gixxer A Piece Of Sh1t? Vote Now!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 12:07 AM

rocketrider4lif is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Is A Gixxer A Piece Of ****? Vote Now!!!!!

gixxers are good bikes!!!!!! ive had mine since 03. its an 01 600 and i got it with 4500 miles. the fi light comes on when the battery terminals get really corroded and when the tps senser gets missed aligned. for example when you slam a wheelie down. the ecu doesnt know what map to select so it throws the senser. my bike did that for awhile. other than that all i ever had to replace was a stator and fork seals. i ride wheelies all day long on it and love the ***** out of it. i did recently get a r6 and am gonna start stuntin that so i dont tear up my gixxer. I LOVE THAT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:YEAH
Old 10-17-2006, 12:08 AM

rocketrider4lif is an unknown quantity at this point

gixxers are good bikes!!!!!! ive had mine since 03. its an 01 600 and i got it with 4500 miles. the fi light comes on when the battery terminals get really corroded and when the tps senser gets missed aligned. for example when you slam a wheelie down. the ecu doesnt know what map to select so it throws the senser. my bike did that for awhile. other than that all i ever had to replace was a stator and fork seals. i ride wheelies all day long on it and love the ***** out of it. i did recently get a r6 and am gonna start stuntin that so i dont tear up my gixxer. I LOVE THAT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:YEAH
Old 12-05-2006, 04:29 PM

John_Deere_Gsxr is an unknown quantity at this point

suzuki for life *****
Old 12-09-2006, 07:37 PM

Gichie can only hope to improve

Gixxers are nice riding bikes but they arent built for durability & strength. the engines blows after much abuse + the frames break easily, so
I guess its a piece of **** bike to me.
Old 12-11-2006, 05:02 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

frames are garbage, good stoppie bikes
Old 01-09-2007, 11:54 PM

cowpoos is a decent person

Originally Posted by KF_Chris
I'm saying that someone who has welded on thin bike parts could help you out....maybe
I cartwheeled my gixxer after binning on a race track at about 160kmph broke front and rear subframes to pieces [even bent the key lol] and got it all welded up by a general engineer...and they re almost like brought ones!!
Old 02-13-2007, 02:09 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

I love my 750 and wouldnt trade it for nothing at the moment. Talk to me in another two years and it might be another story though.
Old 03-09-2007, 09:59 PM

gsxr"d is a decent person

I hammer my gix every ride. It's never let me down and ***** on every other stock litre bike out there! (my 2 cents). When you go 4 ya test rides just hold 4k in 1st just a lil blip and then do that on all the other bikes. Hondas or yammy's etc don't have that much low down and 4 a bike to do that with stock sprockets and no gearing kiss my *** it's a piece of ****! It is still a race bike not an off the floor stunt bike thats never gonna break, crack or blow a motor. Anyways Happy car parks
Old 06-28-2007, 02:55 AM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

ive had no provlems with my 750 at all, or at least not yet. i know what type of problems ill be expecting, but good so far. as far as a weak frame i really dont get that one, subframe is different story but a little bracing and its good
Old 06-28-2007, 03:05 AM

FRO69 is a decent person

GIXXXER 600=POO
GIXXXER 750=TITIES
:YEAH
Old 06-28-2007, 03:06 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Old 06-29-2007, 03:14 PM
The Ego

N.Q.I_Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

I've beaten the living **** out of mine (01 600) and I haven't had any cracks in the frame yet. The subframe did chip a mount but now that I've got it braced it holds out just fine.

But the tail sections are just stupid wide, you can't get your feet on the rear pegs on the older models without standing all goofy. So either remove the plastic or get a newer subframe on there.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:38 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

A gixxer is a good bike just not the best stunter.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:31 PM

batemantree is an unknown quantity at this point

i got a 02 750 a 06 600 and a 07 1000 and the only problem is the subframe on the 02 cracked
Old 07-25-2008, 12:18 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

no it's not a POS. treat it right and breathe on it heavily before puttin it into use and it's as good as any Iv'e ever ridden.
Old 09-21-2008, 08:01 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

What the hell... I thought someone hacked in to my account and was posting all over in new threads... according to my user CP this and a couple other threads are listed as new posts in them TODAY instead of whenever this last post was made....

weird... can someone please explain to me why?
Old 09-23-2008, 03:21 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

when ever some one votes on the pole it goes to the new post page
Old 09-23-2008, 03:29 AM
wheres your momma @

montijo_420 is a decent person
Talking Re: Is A Gixxer A Piece Of ****? Vote Now!!!!!

gixxer is light srtong and dependable dont hate cause u couldnt do **** with it ive got an 06 and i have no complants with it parts are cost a little more but worth it if u hate then blow me
Old 09-23-2008, 08:40 AM
hunts and stunts

Originally Posted by old man roger
when ever some one votes on the pole it goes to the new post page
Thanks Rog....

I finally realized that..
they must grow us a little slower here in Kansas is all man...
Old 09-23-2008, 10:07 AM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Gixxers have strong idle's very comfortable seats ++++, all ya gotta do is reinforce the subframe and the bike is bad *** i <3 my 05 gixxer lollllll

Quick Reply: Is A Gixxer A Piece Of Sh1t? Vote Now!!!!!