Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: how many cops stunt
COPS
9.05%
CORRECTION OFFICERS
1.86%
OTHER
17.87%
HATE COPS AND ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT
75.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 431. You may not vote on this poll

how many stunters are cops or co's or what evr

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 08:17 PM
You seen Philo Beddoe?

og ryan lee is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: how many stunters are cops or co's or what evr

Cops Lie.

Been There Done That, Paid The Lawyer.

Old 11-06-2006, 11:22 PM

foxswank is an unknown quantity at this point

I was a military police officer in the Marine Corps. All we did was fizuck with people. I can't ever remember helping someone out. I hated it. They expected you to get a least 1 DUI a week. From then on, I am first to say FTP!!
Old 05-11-2007, 01:29 PM

racinghart is an unknown quantity at this point

you know what is equally funny/debateable... sometimes ill meet new riders here and there on weekends when im riding in my close niche of friends... we talk about horror stories, close calls, etc. and cops! then i hear a couple of responses like "**** cops" etc. "i hate cops" etc... then im like wait a minute... and jokingly say something like, bro, im a cop! and they are all like different tone... "well.. not all cops, cops are cool, thats cool that youre a cop..." etc. you know? man i respect all law enforcement and even i still want to become one... CHP to be exact... always been a dream but im too geeky so i choose to build a career at d-link instead lol. but yah... just wanted to share that.

i think everyone needs to just get over it... cops is a duty and yes they can be dicks but they also put their lives on the line daily for our safety. next time someone here gets pulled over, just show them respect like me... ive gotten A LOT of let offs and warnings because of that attitude.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:18 PM

cashtown is an unknown quantity at this point

http://http://www.kztv10.com/wiki/KZTV/Uncut

Cop pushes bike over after a pursuit.

"YEE HAAAW! GIT'ER DONE!!!"
Old 05-13-2007, 02:30 PM

REVLIMIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah people gotta learn to respect cops more an maybe they'd do the same to us. Cops down here know about most of the stunt spots yet they LET US stunt there. They could easily bust us and arrest us every time. Sadly a couple spots are getting busted down on now due to dumbasses who are doing burnouts in the grass. Or a drag racer guy who spilled and went into a gate and dug out. Thing to think about is we're doing illegal **** O_o
Old 05-13-2007, 02:46 PM

nnrider is a decent person

Originally Posted by REVLIMIT
Yeah people gotta learn to respect cops more an maybe they'd do the same to us. Cops down here know about most of the stunt spots yet they LET US stunt there. They could easily bust us and arrest us every time. Sadly a couple spots are getting busted down on now due to dumbasses who are doing burnouts in the grass. Or a drag racer guy who spilled and went into a gate and dug out. Thing to think about is we're doing illegal **** O_o
**** that... im not posting our drama about them but **** them!!!!!!!
Old 05-14-2007, 08:39 PM

mikemm5 is a decent person

if you guys think you have bad cops.....you've never met southern cops. I have respect for all city cops, because they actually deal with dangerous **** sometimes.

Its the bored town cops that suck. Ask any paramedic, alot of times the cops cause trouble because they're just bored. My sis was a paramedic and complained about the cops all the time. They treat the homeless like **** in my town.
For that FTP, sorry to all the cool cops, but you're the exception.
Old 05-14-2007, 11:38 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a sport.. The laws are rediculios we wouldn't run as often if the laws were not so fucked up... if we are already going to jail if we stop than we might as well ******* run... There would be way less fatalities in bikers and most importantly inesent bistanders if the laws were dif. and if we are doing well over 120 plus cops shouldnt even beable to patrol! they should only beable to patrol if someone has robbed a bank killed someone or done something major not just because they are reckless driving by patroling someone at them speeds over nothing is just puting other peoples lifes in danger for nothing! FTP if they really wanted to save lifes they would realize the big picture if they can get someones plate number than get them that way if not than wow they couldn't make the state money by giving that person a ticket, or puting them in jail! big ******* deal! Go eat a ******* donut! FTP
Old 05-15-2007, 03:16 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

There are some interesting points made which have validity and the usual irresponsible juvenile responses.

There are many reasons for the negative attitudes of law enforcemet toward motorcyclists and especially the reckless inexperienced glamour/wannabe stunters. The real reason for many of the negative contacts with Law Enforcement is their personal perception and lack of knowledge/experience in this area. Most Police do NOT ride, never have, and only scrape up body parts,bike parts, notify parents, siblings, and other family members of deaths related to motorcycles on the street. This is what we have to over come.

If the police understood more about this sport, equiptment, training, experience, safety equiptment, sponsors ect...you would start seeing a change.

Mabee trying a new approach in everybody's contact with the police, first be respectful, be smart, be safe and mabee try to educate and you may see a difference. It's worth the effort to alleivate all the stresses associated with extreem riding.

I actually have police at our spot every nite and the more comfortable they feel around our professional riders, more officers will talk to each other and it will slowly filter through the police as a whole and we will all be happier. The more positive/good contacts we have will go a long way.

GOAT also stated it perfectly in a previous post. Thanks!

Last edited by FrankieG; 05-15-2007 at 03:22 AM.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:40 PM

opie is an unknown quantity at this point

i hate almost every cop ive ever meet most are just ******** that want to **** with people cause they have small dicks
Old 10-29-2007, 03:04 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

Some more Progress!!!! Check it out!

http://www.dare.com/home/HometownDAREUSA/xtremedare.asp

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...e-america.html
Old 12-13-2007, 10:16 PM

CRASH411MJ is an unknown quantity at this point

You sound like an "internet tough guy" yourself. you're real scary.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:49 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

Originally Posted by CRASH411MJ
You sound like an "internet tough guy" yourself. you're real scary.
Were you referring to me? If so, Can you show me where I made an innappropiate or authorative comment that can be construed as threatening in any way, manner or form, to cause a response like yours??

If not me PLZ be specific about who this was directed at!
Old 12-15-2007, 11:20 PM

Napalm_Stunna is a decent person

FTP....... cops lie
Old 12-15-2007, 11:22 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by opie
i hate almost every cop ive ever meet most are just ******** that want to **** with people cause they have small dicks
LMAO
Old 12-15-2007, 11:37 PM

CRASH411MJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FrankieG
Were you referring to me? If so, Can you show me where I made an innappropiate or authorative comment that can be construed as threatening in any way, manner or form, to cause a response like yours??

If not me PLZ be specific about who this was directed at!
sorry, to the piggy that wants to "rip people off their bikes", not you. That's the mentality of the county cops around here.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:04 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

Originally Posted by CRASH411MJ
sorry, to the piggy that wants to "rip people off their bikes", not you. That's the mentality of the county cops around here.

Old 12-17-2007, 06:44 PM

uponone636 is a decent person

FTP !!!!!!!!!!! all they do is **** with us here they have no ******* life my licensce is like almost gone well their taking it in jan but who gives a **** im gonna stick it to the man stunt or die!!!!!!!!!!:YEAH
Old 12-17-2007, 10:02 PM

TravisTheUSSJ is a decent person

HaHa I am a Correctional Officer and I had a tough time explaining at work why I got 4 tickets i one stop for .....
Speeding 80 in a 55
Failure To Yield To The Cop
Passing (the cop) in an occupied lane
Tag Placement ... while on this beauty
Name:  STA71988-1.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  202.3 KB
I may be LE but I brake all the same laws as everyone else on here sad to say
Old 12-20-2007, 11:57 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

Originally Posted by uponone636
FTP !!!!!!!!!!! all they do is **** with us here they have no ******* life my licensce is like almost gone well their taking it in jan but who gives a **** im gonna stick it to the man stunt or die!!!!!!!!!!:YEAH
Just a piece of advice!

1st if they take your license in JAn...work on getting it back legally because once it's gone, and you begin to get stopped, and arrested for driving on a suspended...all the local cops will know you by site, repeatedly arrest or get warrants for you then you will be deemed a habitual felony traffic offender and you will be caught in the never ending downward spiral to jail/prison....This will NEVER be good for someone so young!

Just some advise take it or leave it! GL

Quick Reply: how many stunters are cops or co's or what evr