Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: how many cops stunt
COPS
9.05%
CORRECTION OFFICERS
1.86%
OTHER
17.87%
HATE COPS AND ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT
75.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 431. You may not vote on this poll

how many stunters are cops or co's or what evr

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 06:34 AM
Regular StuntLifer

john john is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: how many stunters are cops or co's or what evr

point blank ALL COP ARE PUSSSSSYS WHITH A BADGE... thier a bunch of nerds that everone used to *** whith now they have some power and thet think that they are god i have news for all you pigs take the gun and badge off and they ant **** the same little girl F.T.P LIVE BY IT DIE BY IT
Old 04-25-2005, 12:11 PM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point

We clapped some woolies yesterday on 95 and my boy, who is new and doesn't do anything got pulled over by a Statie.

First off he tried to clip, or scare the $#@%@ outta him by sneaking up on him with no sirens, pushing him into the median (no contact to bike). Second, he was cursing and screaming in my boy's face that if he doesn't give our names up he will tow his bike. Being that my friend is smart he complied with all the ranting and raving that the cop was giving him and waited it out, not saying much at all, just letting him vent. The cop was also threatining him to warn us because he knows who we are and are in big trouble.

In the end the cop gave him a 56 in a 55 for $113 bux. He is fighting it because the cop used nothing but stupidity on that one.

Bad pigs lie, not all of em. Just makes a bad impression on all cops which is unfortunate. Kinda like how idiot bikers make all bikers look bad.

Ten minutes later myself and another kid pull into a local beach. A park cop pulled my boy over for excessive speed, when honestly he hit it real quick but wasn't going that fast, bike is just loud. Locals were called in and they are my boys. They talked to the "parkie" and got him a warning. They were egging me on that when he left to rock the parking lot for them because they love stunts.

Our cop friends are cool as hell, some high ranking also. But, and a big BUT is that they have a job to do. They pull me over and let me go but have to make a stink because it is illegal on the streets.

We were dumb for doing what we were doing on the highway but I was 100 yards ahead on the exit ramp doing 40mph when he pulled my boy over. He easily could and should have gotten me but, obviously didn't because HE DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING..... hahhahhahahhahhahaha

Respect breeds respect, instilling fear in others will only cause resentment in the end......

Camo Mike

FTP (sometimes) cuz they lie (some of em)
Old 04-25-2005, 03:42 PM

vaporz53 is an unknown quantity at this point

yo i ride wit two cops dat im real kewl wit and anytime i get in **** and they can help me out they do... Point being, No not all piggies are f**king a**holes Dont get me wrong Im a firm believer in FTP and we all know COPS LIE So just get better at not getting caught...
__________________________________________________ ________________
ROAD RASH SPORTBIKE
MILLER'S YAMAHA
MANTIS TATTOO
Old 04-25-2005, 11:39 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Silly R1 is a decent person

GOAT, your being called out bro. You gotta step up.
Old 04-30-2005, 07:10 AM

mojo1094 is an unknown quantity at this point

do you guys have ANY idea why cops give tickets? let's see, first, it's their job. not a part of their job they like, cause tickets are lots of extra paperwork, but it's something their BOSSES tell them they have to do.
second reason, tickets help fund city projects. SO, when you asses that vote down with higher taxes, yeah, the city has to recoup that money elsewhere, like courtcosts, and tickets.
third reason, and most important reason a peace officer gives tickets ...
YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING ****ING ILLEGAL.
i've lost my damned licence, had more speeding tickets than anyone i know personally. i've been arrested, hand cars impounded, been pulled over for reasons that anyone would say "oh man, that's so shitty" and yeah, getting pulled over for going 45 mph and you are stopped in front of a sign that says 50mph, but since the 50mph doesn't start till after the sign, well, you know what, i did break the law. I WAS SPEEDING.

the difference is, i know what trespassing is, i know what speeding is, i know what stunting is, i know what evasion is, i know what carelessness is, and i accept the penalty for doing said things. i go to court and say the same thing to the judge "sorry sir, won't happen again" and usually i'm lucky and get different judges or just try to get pulled over in other counties. but ****. Cops are great. i love them. i get nervous sometimes, but you know, they are trying to keep you from dying. SHOW SOME ****ING RESPECT.

christ. NOTHING pisses me off more than hearing "how corrupt the cops are" and "how much they suck." except pedifiles, but my brother was BEATEN by police officers, yanked off the back of a MOTORCYCLE even. had to go to the hospital it was so bad. Sure they stepped outta line, but look at it this way, a few bad cops does not mean they are all bad, it's just like motorcyclists. just cause a few are ****s doesn't mean they all are.

damnit. **** **** damnit.
Old 04-30-2005, 02:52 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mojo1094
despite the tourettes attack the man has a point
Old 05-01-2005, 05:03 PM

jrod1540 is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree with mojo
Old 05-02-2005, 01:51 AM

Timmmy is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't stand cops. Doesn't mean they are all ********. Just means that when they are at work they are ********. It is there job to be a jerk.....

Don't forget that those same cops that try to keep us inline, are the ones that keep those minivan driving, cellphone yacking, makeup applying soccer moms inline too. I don't know about you but those are the people that I am afraid of more than any cop who is gonna write me a ticket. In my expierence it has been that as long as you are not endangering other people most cops are pretty reasonable. Stuntin in the middle of a crowded expressway is not safe for anyone. Keep it off the streets and the cops off our backs.

Also if I was a cop I would hate my life too and have to annoy people all day long. In particular all those guys having fun on their bikes.
Old 05-02-2005, 02:20 AM
go kill yourself

RecklessSteve is an unknown quantity at this point

How about i say this loud and clear......*** everybody....i dont care if your a cop or not...im in this life for myself .if you dont like my riding on road or off you can *** yourself...i know there is alot of people who can say what im saying and to tell you the truth most of them are fake...when comes down to it and the pressures on you can see the fear in their eyes...but there ar a very select few who have no respect for anything and truly dont give a *** about nothing....if your one...then you know exactly what i mean..if your not well then lets hear the hate, cuz *** you too!!!!
Old 05-02-2005, 06:25 AM
Regular StuntLifer

john john is an unknown quantity at this point

point blank pigs suck it might be thier job but they get payed for me to hate them
Old 05-02-2005, 11:22 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

reckless steve where in CT are you from?
Old 05-02-2005, 11:45 AM

Pigott666gsxr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Silly R1
GOAT, your being called out bro. You gotta step up.

No he is one of the **** HEADS that busts Riders.......
Old 05-02-2005, 12:23 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

If you dont like cops so much, DON'T PULL OVER. This method has worked wonders for us, and has a 100% success rate so far.

I understand the cops in the US play a little harder, and some of them even have fats cars (ie. Camaros) Anyways, they are a bunch of pussies here, and hell...there arent even that many!!! Nobody else runs on them here, so they sure as hell aren't used to it either!!
Old 05-02-2005, 01:10 PM

Rusty R.O. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mojo1094
christ. NOTHING pisses me off more than hearing "how corrupt the cops are" and "how much they suck." except pedifiles, but my brother was BEATEN by police officers, yanked off the back of a MOTORCYCLE even. had to go to the hospital it was so bad. Sure they stepped outta line, but look at it this way, a few bad cops does not mean they are all bad, it's just like motorcyclists. just cause a few are ****s doesn't mean they all are.

Damn, dude, you're a cop's wet dream. The jerk your own brother off his bike and beat him to within an inch of his life... and you say you love cops?!?! They can bleed you dry with petty tickets and mess over your own family, but they are still great?!?
I don't think there is even a parallel universe where that would make sense.

You should be the FOP spokesman. Maybe you can go door to door getting donations for them. Or, just volunteer to do annoying phone solicitation for them since they have no money.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:20 PM

hot magma is a decent person

Originally Posted by Rusty R.O.
Or, just volunteer to do annoying phone solicitation for them since they have no money.
the local PBA called me saturday morning looking for donations from my business, I just laughed at him until he hung up.
Old 05-02-2005, 05:58 PM

COOP1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Big Damn deal if you are riding a wheelie on the highway or backroad. I think as long as it is not in the middle of traffic or in town that it is all good. A cool cop would just say "keep it out of town" they are kick ***!!!! I had one follow me on the highway all the way to town, I didnt know he was back there till we got to the stop light in town. He was cool, he just gave me a thumbs up.
But there are some cops that have a major problem! They are just pissed cause they dont have teh ***** get out and tear it up on a bike!
Old 05-02-2005, 08:41 PM
go kill yourself

RecklessSteve is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CBRskunk
reckless steve where in CT are you from?
southington
Old 05-03-2005, 05:58 AM

mojo1094 is an unknown quantity at this point

ahh, so much to reply to.

1. cops don't have the ***** to go out and ride. hehehehhee. man, that's freakin' funny. now, even in my po dunk town, the cops here are pretty intense guys. sure, there's a few that have the desk jobs, but the one's out there? they get shot at, raid houses for drugs, etc. it's a rough *** job, and i'd rather slam my bike into a car then get shot, hands down.

2. i should be a spokesperson for ftp. nawh. shyte happens. What happened to my bro was a bit excessive, but he was a HUGE guy, and known for fighting back. As for bleeding me dry, not really. tickets suck, but i tend to save up the money and THEN commit the crime. the only time it sucked was 2 tickets in one day. that was not expected.

Let it be known, they are human, they do err. I don't love all cops, some do suck, but to generalize and just say they are all crooked, etc. that's just not cool. They are doing a job, something they truely believe in, and they have to put up with SOB's that bad mouth them, when they get pulled over, FOR BREAKING THE DAMNED LAW.

Also, a camaro is NOT a fast car, a BMW is a fast car. and we do run from them. well, i do, regularly. so does my friend, and we DON'T get caught.

AND i had a great little experience with an undercover this weekend. he was chasing my buddy, who was crusin at like 160, and he couldn't control all 4 wheels of his cruiser, and drifted into my lane. i was going the speed limit (65), and he was going like 120. it freaked me out, and i was pissed. it was wreckless. i wonder if he knew about the non persuit law in illinois. i wanted to get his plate and report him, but another one flew by even faster, and then i had to swerve to miss a deer. this all on the same day i had to have a friend weld the shifter back on my bike after a crash.

man, i didn't even have to use my AK, you know it was a good day.
Old 05-03-2005, 09:54 AM

Felces is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pigott666gsxr
No he is one of the **** HEADS that busts Riders.......
No he's not. He told me that he lets them get away with it unless they're a smartass.
Old 05-29-2005, 05:51 PM

deez_nutz is an unknown quantity at this point

bump bump

Quick Reply: how many stunters are cops or co's or what evr