Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: how many cops stunt
COPS
9.05%
CORRECTION OFFICERS
1.86%
OTHER
17.87%
HATE COPS AND ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT
75.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 431. You may not vote on this poll

how many stunters are cops or co's or what evr

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 12:13 AM
505COS

505COS is a decent person
Re: how many stunters are cops or co's or what evr

it is always that one cop that makes everybody hate all the rest, haha i am the same way i dont mind cops as long as they leave me the **** alone. but there are some cool ones out there (just not in my town) haha
Old 08-06-2009, 12:17 PM

Smokin07 is a decent person

1. I ride with a deputy from WV about once a week, and he will rip and tear up the streets with me anyday. Hell rip the twisties and kill the streets as well. If i bring up the front, so does he. So tosay cops are pussies and dont ride the streets on a bike is wrong.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:44 AM

keep1up is a decent person

some can be cool, most arent... so in most cases FTP!!
Old 08-12-2009, 05:49 AM

3 outta 4 ppl !? shocking... maybe its just my lame town's PD that smokes poles..
Old 08-12-2009, 06:01 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Defender
Ok i am beyond touched...I am gonna go and turn in my badge because of this post...U my friend, might want to take a Learn How To Spell class...:YEAH ...U can outrun my Tahoe but my Motorola is hella lot faster than u...
Originally Posted by Tucker R6!
cant out run dispatch!
i hate the line "cant outrun the radio" ...

I literally cringe when i hear it. It is not hard to outrun the cops, OR the radio. Especially if your not in a major city.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:37 AM
Never Good Enuff

chipottley is a decent person

I don't know where all these "cool" cops are, but they're deffinitely not here in florida, unless you like *** whoopins and thousand dollar fines!

1 or 2 "good" cops can't even begin (unfortunately) to make up for the hundreds (if not thousands) of pure evil heartless ****** with power! I feel bad for the one cool cop in each state!
Old 08-12-2009, 09:15 PM

right right
Old 08-13-2009, 10:22 AM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

right right right
Old 12-11-2009, 12:24 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

SOme of the peope that posted here took that **** WAY to far. "**** the bitches that brought cops into this world"... Damn... Says the Coke dealer.... Who has been harassed since 14 for "nothing"... WOW
Old 01-04-2010, 04:03 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Haha. Funny how people hate the police when they don't want them around, but the minute they do need them, they bitch bc they didn't get there fast enough.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:17 AM

Gramps is a decent person

Originally Posted by keep1up
some can be cool, most arent... so in most cases FTP!!

+1
Old 01-04-2010, 12:22 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DJ KO
Haha. Funny how people hate the police when they don't want them around, but the minute they do need them, they bitch bc they didn't get there fast enough.

I was waiting for you to chime in
Old 01-04-2010, 08:24 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, yep. I used to think a lot of cops were dicks, until I got to know them. Some of the most chill, laid back peeps I have met. cops are some good peeps to know sometimes.

Remember, its not what you know, but who you know.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:31 PM
Post Whore Nazi

And I know you. I win
Old 01-05-2010, 07:35 PM

kevstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by chipottley
I don't know where all these "cool" cops are, but they're deffinitely not here in florida, unless you like *** whoopins and thousand dollar fines!

1 or 2 "good" cops can't even begin (unfortunately) to make up for the hundreds (if not thousands) of pure evil heartless ****** with power! I feel bad for the one cool cop in each state!
FL is deff wild, when they cracked down I moved to TX. I'm a firefighter/EMT and I love it, I work 2 days a wk and play video games most of those two. Granted we work hard on ocasion, I get all kinds of ride time. I wouldn't wanna stop for ANY of the cops I have to work with, I've seen them work....
Old 01-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Never Good Enuff

chipottley is a decent person

Originally Posted by kevstunts
FL is deff wild, when they cracked down I moved to TX. I'm a firefighter/EMT and I love it, I work 2 days a wk and play video games most of those two. Granted we work hard on ocasion, I get all kinds of ride time. I wouldn't wanna stop for ANY of the cops I have to work with, I've seen them work....
True! My uncle's a Fire/EMT/Paramedic also (Here in Tampa). I shoulda followed his footsteps! The ultimate get outta jail free/free food/most appreciated job in the world! (For good reason too!......The ONLY time they show up is to ACTUALLY HELP!......plus they put it on the line for real! My uncle just had a burning roof collapse on him).

Originally Posted by DJ KO
Haha, yep. I used to think a lot of cops were dicks, until I got to know them. Some of the most chill, laid back peeps I have met. cops are some good peeps to know sometimes.

Remember, its not what you know, but who you know.
See, this ^^ is what bothers me! I KNOW that there must be plenty of cops who are cool OUTSIDE of work, so why the **** not be cool WHILE ON DUTY? That would make their job so much easier!

Like these guys: (I got MAD respect for them!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-4c_SKbnHc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QwFq-tC3Ys

Gimmie those cops ^^ ANY DAY and let my tax & ticket money go towards something useful..........LIKE TIRES!
Old 01-07-2010, 03:05 PM

future stunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by mojo1094
ahh, so much to reply to.

1. cops don't have the ***** to go out and ride. hehehehhee. man, that's freakin' funny. now, even in my po dunk town, the cops here are pretty intense guys. sure, there's a few that have the desk jobs, but the one's out there? they get shot at, raid houses for drugs, etc. it's a rough *** job, and i'd rather slam my bike into a car then get shot, hands down.

2. i should be a spokesperson for ftp. nawh. shyte happens. What happened to my bro was a bit excessive, but he was a HUGE guy, and known for fighting back. As for bleeding me dry, not really. tickets suck, but i tend to save up the money and THEN commit the crime. the only time it sucked was 2 tickets in one day. that was not expected.

Let it be known, they are human, they do err. I don't love all cops, some do suck, but to generalize and just say they are all crooked, etc. that's just not cool. They are doing a job, something they truely believe in, and they have to put up with SOB's that bad mouth them, when they get pulled over, FOR BREAKING THE DAMNED LAW.

Also, a camaro is NOT a fast car, a BMW is a fast car. and we do run from them. well, i do, regularly. so does my friend, and we DON'T get caught.

AND i had a great little experience with an undercover this weekend. he was chasing my buddy, who was crusin at like 160, and he couldn't control all 4 wheels of his cruiser, and drifted into my lane. i was going the speed limit (65), and he was going like 120. it freaked me out, and i was pissed. it was wreckless. i wonder if he knew about the non persuit law in illinois. i wanted to get his plate and report him, but another one flew by even faster, and then i had to swerve to miss a deer. this all on the same day i had to have a friend weld the shifter back on my bike after a crash.

man, i didn't even have to use my AK, you know it was a good day.
**** bmw. cams are the ****!!! killla cam cam killa cam cam yeahh mannnn!!
Old 01-10-2010, 10:49 AM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i hate the line "cant outrun the radio" ...

I literally cringe when i hear it. It is not hard to outrun the cops, OR the radio. Especially if your not in a major city.

But bro its so true, its happened to all of us at one point in time we need to make a radio jammer for the bikes or some ****
Old 01-10-2010, 06:11 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

you also gota remember, after a cop deals w the same situation/senario so many times, they are going to be less likely to be forgiving.

Take for example, when someone runs from the police. Of course there gona get pissed and hold it against all sportbike riders after it happens so many times. But, everytime I have stopped for them, they have let me go everytime. And everytime I was let go b/c the cop was shocked that I even stopped. Now i know that doesn't happen everytime, but a Felony is not worth it to me over a $200 ticket.

Felony = No Conceled Handgun License & No Security License, plus I ain't spending my money on Lawyers, **** that.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Wait. You dont have a CCL?

Quick Reply: how many stunters are cops or co's or what evr