Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: Who hasn't been hurt?
I have never been down
19.78%
I only have gotten rash
34.07%
I have gotten bad rash
13.19%
I have gotten seriously injured, breaks, etc.
32.97%
Voters: 182. You may not vote on this poll

Who HASN'T been hurt stunting???

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2004, 10:40 PM

JonnyJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Who HASN'T been hurt stunting???

I've seen tons of posts about people getting hurt and this and that. But who has been stunting and hasn't gotten hurt (light road rash aside). I have crappy endos, can 12', do some tank tricks, seat standers, and am starting to get them slow. Worst i've had is rash from the fiddy. How many of you guys have been stunting with no injuries?

Jon
Old 12-07-2004, 10:53 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve
Re: Who HASN'T been hurt stunting???

i went down in some mud and bruised my hip a little but thats about it on the big bike,ive been hurt worse on my mtn bikes and my pocket bike haha..
Old 12-07-2004, 10:57 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

u just jynxed yourself
Old 12-07-2004, 10:57 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

sprocketz is an unknown quantity at this point

im glad to hear you havent bailed yet, go knock on some wood now
whenever i bail and ive been lucky (knock on wood)nothing broken, i always say if you dont fall your not trying hard enough
Old 12-07-2004, 11:04 PM

im fine i knocked on wood after i get my bikes motor fixed im not stunting with out a bar and cage...
Old 12-07-2004, 11:46 PM

Saxton is an unknown quantity at this point

I fell off just riding. Lol, but never when I was trying to wheelie, stoppie, or fulfill any other good ideas I had.
Old 12-07-2004, 11:53 PM

F4IFREAK305 is an unknown quantity at this point

i havent tasted road yet either although i havent done any slow stunting, but with a stock f4i ive walked it out to 110 i skitch and do some christs, small endos more stoppies than endos really but still learning. like doodle I definatley got way more messed up on the smaller bike. me and another buddy hit head on on the dirt bikes he ended up gettin a plate and 4 screws in his wrist. I went on to rent a movie. but still i am knockin on wood i dont eat pavement.
here is my cr
Old 12-07-2004, 11:56 PM

Saxton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by F4IFREAK305
i havent tasted road yet either although i havent done any slow stunting, but with a stock f4i ive walked it out to 110 i skitch and do some christs, small endos more stoppies than endos really but still learning. like doodle I definatley got way more messed up on the smaller bike. me and another buddy hit head on on the dirt bikes he ended up gettin a plate and 4 screws in his wrist. I went on to rent a movie. but still i am knockin on wood i dont eat pavement.
here is my cr
Speaking of which...how do you get back on the seat when you're done skitching? I had to slow down, then start running and jump back on. lol. I never really researched it, just tried to do it one night, and didn't know how to get back on.
Old 12-08-2004, 12:01 AM

damn those red letters are fuggin with my eyes
Originally Posted by F4IFREAK305
here is my cr
Old 12-08-2004, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Saxton
Speaking of which...how do you get back on the seat when you're done skitching? I had to slow down, then start running and jump back on. lol. I never really researched it, just tried to do it one night, and didn't know how to get back on.
Its reall easy just sorta plant your feet into the ground then do a "superman" back onto the seat then when you feel comfortable you can actually pommel horse over to the other side.

this color better ??? lol
Old 12-08-2004, 12:16 AM

i get on by puting my right foot on the left peg and lifting myself back up then onto the bike.
Old 12-08-2004, 12:17 AM

i remember going riding on the dirt and bailing hard i came back up to the girls i was riding with all bloody and imbaressed they lauphed and said :YEAH yeah at least sombodys trying hard enough i instantly felt better and never been ashamed of bailing since
Old 12-08-2004, 12:18 AM

catach42 is an unknown quantity at this point

ive been down more than once but no real injuries other than some bad carpel tunnel. that could be from 8 yrs of football too tho. o ya and i had on small patch of rash on my hand wen i wrecked a stoppie at 80 on the hw. i was stupid when i was young!!! lol
Old 12-08-2004, 12:21 AM

f3joel is an unknown quantity at this point

i looped a little 80 dirt bike after drinking beer all day, the kickstand put a 4 inch long gash above my ankle.... it was nasty lookin, my friend almost threw up when i showed him.... 16 stiches later i had some pain killers to go with my beer.
Old 12-08-2004, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by star skrape 999
Dirt bikes are the devil. The usual broken collar bone and a couple of concussions, and the wonderfl knee full of fluid. A for the big big, no comment.
tell me about it i had kinda a hard weekend with the lil ****ers i got a sore *** and some new rashes and bumps
Old 12-08-2004, 12:51 AM

QuickSilverBusa is an unknown quantity at this point

I drag raced for about two years...hense my name...but I just recently got into stunting...heard the 636 was the bike to go with so I picked one up...not into slow **** yet, but hopefully will be there less then a month after winter ends...i know i'll go down eventually, just kinda want to get it outta the way...i have a spot in vegas if anyone is interested...can only be about 3 or 4 bikes max... :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 12-08-2004, 12:56 AM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

My shoulder is still f&cked up. Liquid cyst in the front, and slight tear in the rear. Still trying to find a second doctor to give me options on what I can do to get it back to normal besides P.T. which Is why I went to the Orthepidac(sp)cause the P.T. wasnt helping.
Old 12-08-2004, 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by QuickSilverBusa
I drag raced for about two years...hense my name...but I just recently got into stunting...heard the 636 was the bike to go with so I picked one up...not into slow **** yet, but hopefully will be there less then a month after winter ends...i know i'll go down eventually, just kinda want to get it outta the way...i have a spot in vegas if anyone is interested...can only be about 3 or 4 bikes max... :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
how did you cope goin from a suzook to the 636? i rode my buddies and i felt all sorts a funny on that thing my knees felt like they were burried in my chest and the thing sat low as hell in the front, i rode a gsxr 600r and it felt alright compaired to the cbr but i mean i can out wheelie alot of the guys i ride with just from burning around the dirt rodes on a cr 250 ya know but i couldnt bring that 636 up without scaring myself at least not stand ups.
Old 12-08-2004, 03:07 AM

QuickSilverBusa is an unknown quantity at this point

Ummm.....I don't really know what you mean...I never really rode dirtbikes...but as for bringin' up a 636, it'll clutch up in second with stock gearing no problem, start with that cause it comes up a lot slower in than powering them up in first, you'll get the feel after a few days, then it's all uphill from there....

Quick Reply: Who HASN'T been hurt stunting???