what shops sell stunt parts dirt cheap?

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2004, 07:10 AM

buellwonab999 is an unknown quantity at this point
what shops sell stunt parts dirt cheap?

Whats up yal i just need to know what shops can sell me dirt cheap stunt parts?
Old 09-19-2004, 10:00 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: what shops sell stunt parts dirt cheap?

Shops dont sell stuff dirt cheap. If they did, they wouldnt make any money. Then their families would starve, and freeze to death in the winter. Ebay or stuntlife classifieds is your best bet, unless you know some shady local stunters.
Old 09-19-2004, 10:43 PM

flip3587 is an unknown quantity at this point

i say ebay but my pops works at our local dealer here, can get parts really cheap (dealer cost) and i can get **** overnighted hella cheap (had front tire sent 2 states away for 8 dollars overnight)

that goes for all the parts, levers are like 5 bucks a piece and i got some extra tires...ill give 2 used (a little over halfway) for 10 bux plus like a couple dollars for shipping and i got a 160 or 2 sitting around (race takeoff) AIM or PM me
Old 09-21-2004, 10:59 AM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

You should call CYCLE GEAR in Houston, Texas. Ask for brandon. Tell em I sent ya.

713-941-3364
Old 09-21-2004, 11:20 AM

01GSXR-600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flip3587
i say ebay but my pops works at our local dealer here, can get parts really cheap (dealer cost) and i can get **** overnighted hella cheap (had front tire sent 2 states away for 8 dollars overnight)

that goes for all the parts, levers are like 5 bucks a piece and i got some extra tires...ill give 2 used (a little over halfway) for 10 bux plus like a couple dollars for shipping and i got a 160 or 2 sitting around (race takeoff) AIM or PM me

Hey dude,
You have any used tires that will fit my 01 GSXR-600??
If so let me know, we always need used tires for video
Old 09-21-2004, 03:07 PM

flip3587 is an unknown quantity at this point

i do have a hookup on some race take offs for 40 bux, he owes me a couple 160's too so ill give him a shout tonight and see what we can do
Old 09-21-2004, 05:45 PM

mekrew is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
You should call CYCLE GEAR in Houston, Texas. Ask for brandon. Tell em I sent ya.

713-941-3364
brandon is cool .. i just talked to him the other day he was telling me how your making cages for bikes cause im thinking about getting a cage for my gsxr .. ya the people at cyclegear are cool i always chit chat with them for a little while when i go in there
Old 09-21-2004, 05:54 PM
Dax

Dax is an unknown quantity at this point

Everytime I go to Cycle Gear in Houston they act like I am putting them out. So I go to leave, and then they are all over me, and really going beyond the call of duty.

I think that I have told my wife that I am never going there again, everytime I go there but they end up coming through and then some.

It's like a little dance we do.
Old 09-22-2004, 05:48 PM
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by Dax
Everytime I go to Cycle Gear in Houston they act like I am putting them out. So I go to leave, and then they are all over me, and really going beyond the call of duty.

I think that I have told my wife that I am never going there again, everytime I go there but they end up coming through and then some.

It's like a little dance we do.

Next time you go in there ask for brandon. tell em I said to hook ya up. Hes a cool *** dude!
Old 09-22-2004, 07:40 PM
Dax

Next time you go in there ask for brandon. tell em I said to hook ya up. Hes a cool *** dude!
Cool.

Don't get me wrong, they go waaaaaayyyy beyond the call of duty, but it takes a second or two. It's cool, they definitely do a great job.
Old 09-22-2004, 07:52 PM

nos96f22 is an unknown quantity at this point

theres a cycle gear that just opened here in jacksonville?... wonder if its the same people... i dont even remember seeing that place when i lived in houston
Old 09-22-2004, 07:59 PM
Dax

Originally Posted by nos96f22
theres a cycle gear that just opened here in jacksonville?... wonder if its the same people... i dont even remember seeing that place when i lived in houston
I know of two in Houston. There is one off of I45, north of downtown, near the Sam Houston interchange. And the one I was referring to is on I45, south of downtown, right before the Sam Houston Interchange.

How long ago did you move to Jacksonville? I just moved to Houston in March of 2003 and I will be moving back to Jacksonville at the end of October.
Old 09-22-2004, 08:40 PM

been here for about 2-3 years ... rest of my life was in houston... id stay there if i were you...lol ...i miss houston big time
Old 09-22-2004, 09:03 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

aww dax wtf...y u leavin us?! lamer!
Old 09-22-2004, 11:41 PM
Dax

been here for about 2-3 years ... rest of my life was in houston... id stay there if i were you...lol ...i miss houston big time
I'd call it the other way around. Don't get me wrong, I have met some great people here in Houston, but I really miss all the spots in Jacksonville. And I really miss the ocean!!!!
Old 09-22-2004, 11:43 PM
Dax

Originally Posted by TimsKFX400
aww dax wtf...y u leavin us?! lamer!
We, Lisa and I, really miss Jacksonville. But this gives you guys a place to stay if/when you go to Bike Week or Biketoberfest in Daytona. Or a stop off for Stunt Wars in Lakeland.
Old 09-23-2004, 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by Dax
I'd call it the other way around. Don't get me wrong, I have met some great people here in Houston, but I really miss all the spots in Jacksonville. And I really miss the ocean!!!!

i hear that man... we'll have to hook up when you get down here to tear it up... i actually might be going to houston somtime in october to visit some friends and do some riding with some old friends.. ( the grand prix motoring guys on richmond in case you know them) so ill see if your down to ride if i do

my aim is nos96f22 if you got messenger
Old 09-23-2004, 03:23 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

What would be a fair price for an '01 Gixxer 6 upper fairing? I have one with some rash, it's getting fixed but I don't need it anymore, might sell it on here or e-bay.
Old 09-23-2004, 11:38 AM
sickinnovations.com

Its the same dude that owns all of them. Brandon just opened one in orlando 2 weeks ago. Speakin of jacksonville, my dude just moved there about a month ago. He rides a blue 02 gsxr 600 w/ a 12 bar and cage. His name is Daniel. If ya know em tell em Ian said whats up!
Old 09-23-2004, 04:32 PM

Its the same dude that owns all of them. Brandon just opened one in orlando 2 weeks ago. Speakin of jacksonville, my dude just moved there about a month ago. He rides a blue 02 gsxr 600 w/ a 12 bar and cage. His name is Daniel. If ya know em tell em Ian said whats up!
yep he's been riding with us a lot latly..we always have to wait up for him with that big *** 62 tooth sprocket ..lol ... i think he said you guys might be coming down for biketoberfest or somthing...

Quick Reply: what shops sell stunt parts dirt cheap?