Just began w/ two ups

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 10:54 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person
Re: Just began w/ two ups

Originally Posted by CAT
Hey Carms....Steve told me that Gixxie and Reed ate it pretty hard doing that LeapFrog stunt we did at StuntWars......I can't stress enough to her or any other female out there stunting....WEAR YOUR GEAR! I know that they want to "show off" their bodies but road rash ain't sexy.......Wear the skimpy close AFTER you're done stunting......Gixxie and I have gone back and forth for years now about the JYNCO jeans I wear stunting.....but I can still wear shorts in the summer time.......Hope that surgeon can help her, but I can't feel sorry for her at all......she should've known better than that. But I do hope that she gets better soon.

~CAT
Yeah, I was contimplating wheather or not to "have her ***" on my way to the hospital.. She knows she should of worn her gear. All I have to say is she learnt her lesson the hard way and thats what it takes sometimes! The sad part is, is that she DOES know better!! But sometimes this is what a takes. "A slap in the face to wake up to reality"!!
Old 08-27-2004, 01:17 PM

Kathryn is an unknown quantity at this point

OUCH !

I will admit, I have not worn gear before either. After those pics I am definately wearing mine, hassel or not.
Old 08-27-2004, 01:35 PM

X-Rated has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by Burt The Hurt
Just the other day a freind of mine told me that she wants to try a wheelie. So she hopped on the back and I did a couple small sit-downs and she loved it. Last night we did a couple more and she was exstatic..... she couldn't get enough. Any two-up stunters have any helpful hints for us? I Don't want to go down alone, and definatly not with a passenger.... :YEAH
hope u gotta BJ out of it
Old 08-27-2004, 04:02 PM

Burt The Hurt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by X-Rated
hope u gotta BJ out of it

I was hoping too... but no
Old 08-27-2004, 06:07 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve

Hey carms tell her I said Hi.. And hope everything is better!!! Tell Her I feel her pain!!!!

Originally Posted by RedlineCarms
Hey droptop. it will be two weeks this weekend that it happened to Gixxie. She will be fine. We were in Orlando wed night riding for the bike night out there. Shes a trooper.. but we are going to a plastic surgeon to see what he can do about the scars. I keep yelling at her not to itch them but she wont stop and pics at them constantly.. But she is doing great.. Already back out riding. Hey Cat....
Old 08-27-2004, 06:18 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Originally Posted by droptop
Hey carms tell her I said Hi.. And hope everything is better!!! Tell Her I feel her pain!!!!
Will do!!
Old 08-30-2004, 09:39 PM
The Micron Model ~gixxie

gixxie is an unknown quantity at this point

Time to talk! I hate this drama and never say much but CAT

FIRST OFF!!!!!!!!! Sorry girl but i have been in the industry WAYYYYYY longer than you and if you remember i was at Stunt Fest LONG AGO when you were just starting to stunt and YOU watch me and my old partner tearing it up and remember you were on my bike while teaching you stuntS so get your own bike and REPRESENT! aND IF YOU WANT TAKE A LOOK AT the Loose Cannons video from 7 YEARS AGO! Guess who was in it as gixxie aka. GOSHEN GIRL...yep
Old 08-30-2004, 09:47 PM
The Micron Model ~gixxie

And if you all NEW the whole story or was there then you wouldnt all be hating on me about the GEAR! I was out tearing it up by myself with endo wheelies, etc. with my jacket then rested to record. It was so HOT while i was recording i was sweating bullets! So i jumped on the bike and went for a cool off, did one endo, cause i have CONTROLL and wasnt taking it the limit then Reed caught me and ask to have the bike i said No i am using it...so he goes FINE lets do some 2 ups...we were a ways from the truck so i get on we do a pass and he was like ok well next pass lets get your jacket...so THERE my point made...

And yes, i don't need to hear it...and CAT my roadrash is pretty sexy as all the Orlando boyz...lol and sorry for wanting to hate and say HOPE THE SURGERY goes well...Well hunny no need there are or will not be no scares.
Old 08-30-2004, 09:54 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve

Wow Susan is mad.... Damn I never see her get invlolved like that.....But that *** in her avatar looks hot!!!
Old 08-30-2004, 10:21 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Shes a lil spitfire..hehe :YEAH
Old 08-31-2004, 03:24 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

Thats ok Steve.. I have permission... Trust me I wouldnt do that to her.. Shes cool with it..
Woah, glad to hear aside from the rash she's ok though. When I first heard a well known chick went over the front, I thought it might have been you Carms, you're always hangin' off the front in some wicked azz stunts. Glad to hear you didn't do a mine <i>finder</i>.

And as for Gixxie, that sucks, glad to see her head's ok, I hear those are important. Her right shoulder...My brother and I both have those deep hole like rashes. Those hurt, and don't heal pretty.

<i>"And if you all NEW the whole story or was there then you wouldnt all be hating on me about the GEAR! I was out tearing it up by myself with endo wheelies, etc. with my jacket then rested to record. It was so HOT while i was recording i was sweating bullets! So i jumped on the bike and went for a cool off, did one endo, cause i have CONTROLL and wasnt taking it the limit then Reed caught me and ask to have the bike i said No i am using it...so he goes FINE lets do some 2 ups...we were a ways from the truck so i get on we do a pass and he was like ok well next pass lets get your jacket...so THERE my point made..." </i>

Look, no offense, honestly, but...your point is what? That you were going to get your jacket <i>next</i> pass? Well, here's my point, how'd that next pass go for you? Well? Yeah, looks it. Wear the jacket first pass, or don't make excuses for the rash you carry. I've gone jacketless more times than not, so I'm not telling you what to wear. I'm just saying that you clicked off the "Hey" part of your brain for a few minutes and paid the price. We've all done it, no biggie. Don't gloat about your CONTROL though, as you look like you went through a fairly out-of-control event.
Old 08-31-2004, 11:04 AM
Regular StuntLifer

rlk6494 is an unknown quantity at this point

that roadrash makes her look tough! Its not even that bad, I have seen much worse. Be safe when you ride and dont wear your gear to make someone else happy
Old 08-31-2004, 11:55 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

hey, **** happens, im shure at one time or another all of us have done some **** without our gear... dont worry gixxie....GUYS DIG SCARS TOO!!!!! get well and back to stunting soon.
Old 09-01-2004, 03:46 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

^^ There ya go, good overall post. That was my point...mine was just longer winded.
Old 09-03-2004, 12:14 AM

FoxchicR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Just began w/ two ups

[QUOTE=gsxrgurl600]start slow. do more when u feel comfortable tho. it hurts to flip a highchair stoppie and have a bike land on you. even tho we were wearin gear we still got served.

Wearing gear is prob the most important thing you can do before you stunt or ride. Football players do so why not stunnas, right? Srry but I agree flaunt ur silicone pair and *** another time.....I'm a nurse and scars aren't pretty!!! Spare yourself the agony and play it safe. Glad to see that that is ALLLLL that ended up happening to her. But as for a newbie stunna w a gal AMYZ is right take it slow! She helped me get sum of my stunts down this ridin season. I have been hit by an R1 while stuning on the dragway and I thank God everyday I was fully geared up. I don't even wanna know what could have happened if I wasn't. Make sure this chic ur ridin w is payin attention when you to stunt and ride. You two need to get signals down. Make sure she doesn't shift her weight around either. Make sure she holds tight to and not to try any stunts w/ out talkin w u about it first. And if u wanna do a no handed stoppie for example make sure she has the reg one down pat first. Good luck and wear your gear!!! :YEAH Stay Safe!

Wendy
Old 09-03-2004, 07:24 PM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point

so how bad did her ***** get it pics
Old 09-03-2004, 09:48 PM

nasty6r is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah a girl we all know pretty well. All I told her was that she was a dumbass. Not much sympathy... Even though we are pratically best friends. It mad me so mad to see her that way. I didnt lecture her because she learnt the hard way..I could post tons of pics.. And yeah her ***** got it too...!! Took me over 4 hours total to clean the asphault from Gixxie
i feel for you Gixxie i was in pain all last summer for crashing without gear
i never seem to learn..i just got out of the hospital after putting my bike down on the highway at about 60-70+ ..i ended up with a compound fracture of the right leg..broke the top of the same foot..some random stiches..chin..leg..basically tried to stand up after crashing and leg bent in half.. no roadrash this time though..thank god :YEAH get better and medicate medicate
Old 09-04-2004, 01:46 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

Originally Posted by gixxie
And if you all NEW the whole story or was there then you wouldnt all be hating on me about the GEAR! I was out tearing it up by myself with endo wheelies, etc. with my jacket then rested to record. It was so HOT while i was recording i was sweating bullets! So i jumped on the bike and went for a cool off, did one endo, cause i have CONTROLL and wasnt taking it the limit then Reed caught me and ask to have the bike i said No i am using it...so he goes FINE lets do some 2 ups...we were a ways from the truck so i get on we do a pass and he was like ok well next pass lets get your jacket...so THERE my point made... nd yes, i don't need to hear it...and CAT my roadrash is pretty sexy as all the Orlando boyz...lol and sorry for wanting to hate and say HOPE THE SURGERY goes well...Well hunny no need there are or will not be no scares.
Are you trying to say it wasnt your fault?
Old 09-04-2004, 12:46 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

**** hurts gurl hope it don;t turn out looking as bad as mine.....i tried sanding the freckles (sp) off my arm.....heal up soon
Attached Images  
Old 09-06-2004, 03:35 PM
The Micron Model ~gixxie

Originally Posted by rlk6494
that roadrash makes her look tough! Its not even that bad, I have seen much worse. Be safe when you ride and dont wear your gear to make someone else happy
Everything is all good. Now time for a good tan, considering i am alwayz keep'n up with my tan and now half of it is gone...no biggy and I don't think i have any scarring but my elbow. The shoulders look great and my arms are SMOOTH! Thnk god!

Luv ya all and be safe. I guess this is all part of being a Newby to Florida. :YEAH
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	endo].jpg
Views:	25
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	95722   Click image for larger version

Name:	gixxiewheel.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	95723  

Quick Reply: Just began w/ two ups