How To Pimp Out My Bike?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2004, 05:43 AM

xraycatj is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How To Pimp Out My Bike?

Originally Posted by p0per
or just sell that **** and get a real bike
Yeah how about that..get a used bike and pimp it out.
Old 05-17-2004, 09:11 AM

Katana600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn Guys All I Do Is Ask A Simple Question And The Only Feed Back I Get From You Guys Is Dissing Me..............Man Couldnt You Guys Just Answer My Question, instead of ****in Dissing Me Left And Right........................ **** this ****, im new to this stuff it not like you guys Automatically knew how to do every ****ing trick in the book you got to start somewhere thats what Im doing, starting from the bottom and moving up.........
Old 05-17-2004, 09:41 AM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Katana600
Damn Guys All I Do Is Ask A Simple Question And The Only Feed Back I Get From You Guys Is Dissing Me..............Man Couldnt You Guys Just Answer My Question, instead of ****in Dissing Me Left And Right........................ **** this ****, im new to this stuff it not like you guys Automatically knew how to do every ****ing trick in the book you got to start somewhere thats what Im doing, starting from the bottom and moving up.........
you gotta it all wrong man.. we all do know every trick... don't worry you'll come along. lol

.... seriously, **** haters. always rock what you wanna rock! :YEAH
Old 05-17-2004, 09:50 AM

XPnugget is an unknown quantity at this point

yup, a katana is definatley at the bottom... dude, there is a reason everyone is dissing you. if I saw a kid riding around on a shitbox like a katana, flossing a 12 bar and a cage, I would laugh my *** off. I would take pictures and post them on here so everyone else could laugh too. some people do research on what bikes would be best for whatever they need. any bike mag or bike website that does road tests and such will tell you what a joke a katana is. But say you did do a little research, or maybe if you cleaned your glasses, you would've seen that shiny new gixxer 6 the first time you went to the dealership with your loads of cash. but now, you made the worst choice of the whole store. and you put a 12 bar on it. you gotta understand, most stunters I know tried scraping tail first, crashed a few times or what have you, then decided that they were ready for a bar, then practiced with that till they had it down, its kinda like something one should EARN. you cant just fake the funk, like you are obviously doin, and expect ANY kind of respect. \

Ps, post some pics of ur bike!!!
Old 05-17-2004, 09:54 AM

boner is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jay6
Come on now take it easy on him, the kid is only 16. Did any of you have a brand new bike at that age, no matter what it is? Doubt it

Bud, slow down a bit and get some seat time in before you worry about pimpin anything. But dont let anyone discourage you :YEAH
i got my r6 brand new at 17. and i paid for it on my own
now thats pimpin hahaha
Old 05-17-2004, 09:56 AM

boner is an unknown quantity at this point

all i gotta say if you want to "pimp" your bike get it on one wheel
Old 05-17-2004, 10:19 AM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by XPnugget
yup, a katana is definatley at the bottom... dude, there is a reason everyone is dissing you. if I saw a kid riding around on a shitbox like a katana, flossing a 12 bar and a cage, I would laugh my *** off. I would take pictures and post them on here so everyone else could laugh too. some people do research on what bikes would be best for whatever they need. any bike mag or bike website that does road tests and such will tell you what a joke a katana is. But say you did do a little research, or maybe if you cleaned your glasses, you would've seen that shiny new gixxer 6 the first time you went to the dealership with your loads of cash. but now, you made the worst choice of the whole store. and you put a 12 bar on it. you gotta understand, most stunters I know tried scraping tail first, crashed a few times or what have you, then decided that they were ready for a bar, then practiced with that till they had it down, its kinda like something one should EARN. you cant just fake the funk, like you are obviously doin, and expect ANY kind of respect. \

lol.
i completely agree in a sense. i would never rock a katana personally, but thats just me... hey more power to you, if your draggin some tail in traffic with that thing.
Old 05-17-2004, 03:38 PM

Joes01R6 is an unknown quantity at this point

if you are going to keep it buy lots of carbon fiber stuff :YEAH Ebay has become my best friend...
Old 05-18-2004, 06:46 PM

KEN1K is an unknown quantity at this point

just get rid of the can-o-tuna and get a gsxr 600 and you're all good
Old 05-19-2004, 05:14 PM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point

dont mean to bassterdize the thread but

the starboyz stunt fest is on june 18th 19th and 20th.
its at thompson ohio
thompson dragraceway
party at kevins house
sneak peek at the 2004 starboyz video
and non stop actionn goin on in the stunt competitions during the event.
don't miss it !
check out www.starboyz.com for more info and directions

its one of the biggest events ive ever been to !
check it out !
jay
Old 05-19-2004, 05:16 PM

Stunt Jester 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

if you have money to blow why not buy some stunter gear, and support the teams. As for 12 bar, take it off if you dont know how to ride.
Old 05-19-2004, 11:25 PM

Leadr25 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm new here, new to riding too, only been riding a month now, I've a got a 2004 Triumph Daytona 600 (gotta start somewhere), i'm not trying to do wheelies and all that but i have a question: whats a glamma stunta?

...(can already see the flames coming at me for this one)

-lead
Old 05-20-2004, 03:32 AM

P-Kidd is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think anyone meant to hurt your feelings...I'll e-mail you a kleen x ... Not to bust your bubble, Katanas suck ...BIG TIME. If you have the cash, trade it in or sell it and get a gixxer or a cbr. If you are gonna keep it. Take the time to really learn how to ride. As far as you getting a Busa....wrong answer. that thing will take so much skin off an un-experience riders' a$$...you'll look like Freddy As far as making a Katana look Pimp...don't waste the money. I know a guy with a 03 750 Katana, chrome wheels , candy paint, full exaust, etc ...when it all boils down that seat just *** it all up. and no matter how much $hit you put on it ... Its still a kan-of-tuna.
Old 05-20-2004, 03:52 AM

Magic_Cow is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a Blue 2004 GSX600 Katana What Should I Do to it to pimp it out?

So Far.........
-Blue Rims
-Stunt Sliders
-12 o'clock bar
-LED lights
-Alarm
-Valentine Radar Detector
-Any other Ideas....

I got some cash to blow, so I thought I'd blow it on my bike? Why not?
Giving me the bike would be pimp'N!!!

also, awheelie bar on a pimp bike doesn't look really pimp!
Old 06-17-2004, 07:07 PM

jenkcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea kid, don't let them hate, I can stunt the **** out a Katana, and yes I own one(03 600), along with a Gixxer 750. Alot of these guys just don't ride sport touring bikes which is what the Katana is. Agreed that my Gixxer is easier to stunt, but I learned stand ups, endos, christs and rolling burn outs on the Katana. Which made it ten times easier when I got the Gixxer. Just keep doing what your doing, take your time, and chill with it for a minute. If you learn to stunt it, highchairs etc. will come alot easier later on with Alum. framed bikes.....that don't weigh 438 with only 78 horses. Good luck lil man's.
Old 06-18-2004, 09:24 AM
man whore

Ruff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jenkcoast
Yea kid, don't let them hate, I can stunt the **** out a Katana, and yes I own one(03 600), along with a Gixxer 750. Alot of these guys just don't ride sport touring bikes which is what the Katana is. Agreed that my Gixxer is easier to stunt, but I learned stand ups, endos, christs and rolling burn outs on the Katana. Which made it ten times easier when I got the Gixxer. Just keep doing what your doing, take your time, and chill with it for a minute. If you learn to stunt it, highchairs etc. will come alot easier later on with Alum. framed bikes.....that don't weigh 438 with only 78 horses. Good luck lil man's.
OK... now ruffle his hair.
Old 06-18-2004, 10:58 AM

GsxrMike is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: How To Pimp Out My Bike?

Maybe a T.V. or Playstation , Dont let all these guys discourage you, do what you want to do bro.
Old 06-18-2004, 11:02 AM

MIKE_SR is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a Blue 2004 GSX600 Katana What Should I Do to it to pimp it out?

So Far.........
-Blue Rims
-Stunt Sliders
-12 o'clock bar
-LED lights
-Alarm
-Valentine Radar Detector
-Any other Ideas....

I got some cash to blow, so I thought I'd blow it on my bike? Why not?
I pimped my bike by....
1.pulling in the clutch
2.reved it up
3.dumped the clutch
4. bam, **** was instantly pimped!
Old 06-18-2004, 11:24 AM

5150Pat is an unknown quantity at this point

The best way to pimp your bike is if I'm riding it For real tho post pics
Old 06-18-2004, 12:19 PM

Ryan Thompson is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all, if you're going to stunt you're bike, why are you trying to make it look pretty with painted wheels etc. I didn't see one thing on your bike that will give it more power. Second, if you're trying to boost your hp's look at it this way...you'll be spending around $400-1000 for an exhaust, $400 for a power commander, $60 for an air fillter, $150 for new sprockets, and so on. Anyway, it adds up fast to a gain of about 5-10 hp. You might as well put that money in your pocket, ride your Katana around for another year and get comfortable AND EXPERINCED with it, and use that extra money you got to buy a GSXR-600 next year. Then, with 5 years of stunting under your belt, put that old 12 bar on your gixxer 6. My

Quick Reply: How To Pimp Out My Bike?