How To Pimp Out My Bike?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2004, 03:04 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: How To Pimp Out My Bike?

Originally Posted by tt600guy
same thing as having a katana with a 12 bar on it
I had a 12 bar on mine. And I'll bet it saw alot more pavement than the tail of your bike.

Originally Posted by UpOnOneATL
That's also an option!

By the way, who make 12 bars for Katanas? I have an '86 Silver Wing that I'm looking to make into a stunt bike.
I made my own. And if you rocked 12s on an old silverwing, then you would ACTUALLY BE A PIMP. And you would of course have to post some pics.
Old 04-27-2004, 03:07 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Katana600
I have a Blue 2004 GSX600 Katana What Should I Do to it to pimp it out?

So Far.........
-Blue Rims
-Stunt Sliders
-12 o'clock bar
-LED lights
-Alarm
-Valentine Radar Detector
-Any other Ideas....

I got some cash to blow, so I thought I'd blow it on my bike? Why not?
Get a solo cowl to cover the rear seat, those look sweet. If your dead set on stunting this bike, get a big rear sprocket. At least 55 teeth. Then you'll be able to get it up in second.
Old 04-28-2004, 02:31 AM

evolrider is an unknown quantity at this point

New bike for sure, ditch that sheit.
Old 04-28-2004, 11:37 AM

Katana600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: How To Pimp Out My Bike?

Ok what If I sell the Katana and get a hayabusa would that be a good one to get? Looks pretty sweet? Let me know because If im gonna get it I need to order it sometime this week? You guys think I should get it or a GSXR
Old 04-28-2004, 11:54 AM
bp chaser

Get a gsxr 600, or a cbr600 (not rr)

Dont get a hayabusa, they're not good for stunting and you'll die alot sooner.
Old 04-28-2004, 12:11 PM

Luke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
Dont get a hayabusa, they're not good for stunting and you'll die alot sooner.
Thats for damn sure!
Old 04-28-2004, 12:14 PM

The hayabusas look thou I doubt ill do full out crazy **** everyday like some of you guys, I dont know Im gonna go look at them this weekend!
Old 04-28-2004, 12:22 PM

trust me young one...dont get a busa! Its not a pissing contest with who has the fastest bike. You need to get some seat time before you even touch a busa!
Old 04-28-2004, 12:39 PM

Exclamation Re: How To Pimp Out My Bike?

Alright Ill get a GSXR-600but the thing Is I dont think Im tall enought to stand up on the gixxer I was lookin at some the other day and I sat on one and I could only get my toes touching the ground? Is there n e way to lower them or maybe a new seat? The busa's look really close to the ground So I think I coudl prob stand on those but on a gixxer I already know I can barely touch? any ideas?
Old 04-28-2004, 12:45 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

....lower it, but good luck wheeling it after u do that
Old 04-28-2004, 12:50 PM

dream728 is an unknown quantity at this point

Get a solo cowl to cover the rear seat, those look sweet. If your dead set on stunting this bike, get a big rear sprocket. At least 55 teeth. Then you'll be able to get it up in second.
i have a yzf 600, where can you cget a solo seat cowl for bikes with the bananna seat?
Old 04-28-2004, 01:41 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by dream728
i have a yzf 600, where can you cget a solo seat cowl for bikes with the bananna seat?
i dont know for that bike. I just know a company that makes em for katanas
Old 04-28-2004, 01:46 PM

dream728 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont know for that bike. I just know a company that makes em for katanas

well, whats the name of the cmpany or webste cuz this chick i know has a kan-o-tuna
Old 04-28-2004, 02:30 PM

Quik is an unknown quantity at this point

try targa
Old 04-28-2004, 02:37 PM

Alright Ill get a GSXR-600but the thing Is I dont think Im tall enought to stand up on the gixxer I was lookin at some the other day and I sat on one and I could only get my toes touching the ground? Is there n e way to lower them or maybe a new seat? The busa's look really close to the ground So I think I coudl prob stand on those but on a gixxer I already know I can barely touch? any ideas?
how tall are you?
Old 04-28-2004, 02:46 PM

5'7-5'8
Old 04-28-2004, 03:20 PM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone delete this entire post already....... Why don't you give me 6k so I can redo my kitchen if you have money to blow like that.

I can give you a receipt for a tax write off... Thanks
Old 04-28-2004, 04:02 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by dream728
well, whats the name of the cmpany or webste cuz this chick i know has a kan-o-tuna
The company is called Braada Concepts. I dont think theres a website, since this is the only product. Tell her to register on katanaplanet.com if she hasnt already. The company owner is a regular on the forums there.
Old 04-28-2004, 07:25 PM
Regular StuntLifer

UpOnOneATL is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok what If I sell the Katana and get a hayabusa would that be a good one to get? Looks pretty sweet? Let me know because If im gonna get it I need to order it sometime this week? You guys think I should get it or a GSXR
R.I.P. Katana600
Old 05-07-2004, 02:50 AM

sumthin925 is an unknown quantity at this point

ight kid im like a year older than you and know when some 1ns b.s.'in im like 5'3" and kan touch the ground fine on a gsxr. like every 1 elese and there mom has said get seat time! and even if ur thinken of stuntin w/ a busa ide really like to see that wayy to big and bulky not sumthin ude wanna try and pull up to a show w/ a 12 bar on it .

the 2 bikes ive rode gsxr 600 and the 600 F4i both nice bikes and u kan touch the ground if i kan and if ur wanten to look like a theyll work

Quick Reply: How To Pimp Out My Bike?